over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test deca tren cycle advice

gsxr102705

Registered
Im starting this cycle,
I cycled for about ten years and tried every thing except deca, I'm normally a tren guy, with low dose test, but this go around i wanted to give higher test a try again and deca a shot! I understand most people don't run two 19 nors together, but i tolerate tren really well and will be running caber, i wanted tren mainly for its androgenic properties, which you would be missing from deca!

My question is should i keep the tren low like 200 a week or mid range at 400?
I will start cycle with tren ace at 50 ed for the first 3 weeks as test and deca are kicking in

I front loaded double of test and deca first week

Weeks
1-3 tren ace 50 ed
1-12 test e @ 800
1-12 deca @ 600
Caber .25 twice a week
Aromasin 12.5 eod
Hgh 2.5iu two time a day
Humilin r 4weeks on and off

Then back to trt after cycle

if you are absolutely set on doing this, i would run high tren+deca and only 150-200 test

Im sorry i forgot to add the tren e in the cycle

1-3 tren ace 50 ed
1-12 test e @ 800
1-12 deca @ 600
1-12 tren e @ 200
Caber .25 twice a week
Aromasin 12.5 eod
Hgh 2.5iu two time a day

Yes i like the low test cycles with another anabolic higher, but with high tren and low test i gain alot of weight and strength, but after a certain point my weight stayed and wouldn't move, basically what i mean is i was eating for bulking but body still looked like i was cutting !
Which isn't a bad thing at all, tren and hgh is amazing i can eat anything or have a few cheat days and not gain fat or better yet use insulin and never gain fat, i love that feeling
And at the end of the day i will always go back to low test high tren

I havent run Deca in a long time, but when i was a newbie a long time ago i ran it several times. The last time i ran it i did low dose Deca (300 mg per week) with higher test (800mg) and some Var and Primo. With that dose i got the nice effects of Deca, kept my joints feeling nice while i got super strong, and i did not notice any negative effects.

Since you handle tren really well maybe increase the tren e to 400 and lower the deca a bit? To maybe 300mg? I dont know just my opinion...

Oh and i forgot to say i like the higher test at 800... Especially with tren and deca i would want higher test, but thats just me lol

may i make a suggestion?
try it just once and see how you like it...

2g test/gh/slin

12-16weeks

drop everything else

may i make a suggestion?
try it just once and see how you like it...

2g test/gh/slin

12-16weeks

drop everything else

you had your best results with massive test?

what was your AI and how much?

in pure lbm and strength how does it compare to high tren?

you had your best results with massive test?

what was your AI and how much?

in pure lbm and strength how does it compare to high tren?

i would run your test at 1000mg and keep your deca at 600mg and work your tren dosage up as needed. i personally did not like running low test high tren my last bulk. im having much better success this go around with test/npp with adrol and tbol for the first 5 weeks. obvioiusly have caber or prami on hand and you will need to find your sweet spot for your ai so get some blood work. i found i need 1mg of adex ed and caber .5mg e3d.

As trinity said drop that test dose down when using tren and up the Tren. I've noticed high test on tren causes sides whether they be mental, or bloating, etc

i would run your test at 1000mg and keep your deca at 600mg and work your tren dosage up as needed. i personally did not like running low test high tren my last bulk. im having much better success this go around with test/npp with adrol and tbol for the first 5 weeks. obvioiusly have caber or prami on hand and you will need to find your sweet spot for your ai so get some blood work. i found i need 1mg of adex ed and caber .5mg e3d.

when you say caber on hand, shouldnt i start it in beginning to prevent any short of deca dick and especially with the tren added, then say get blood work in middle to see where u are at, instead of having prolactin already present then taking caber

when you say caber on hand, shouldnt i start it in beginning to prevent any short of deca dick and especially with the tren added, then say get blood work in middle to see where u are at, instead of having prolactin already present then taking caber

IMO you should never take something unless you need it but to each his own. when you ran tren in the past did you have any prolactin sides? are you gyno prone?

IMO you should never take something unless you need it but to each his own. when you ran tren in the past did you have any prolactin sides? are you gyno prone?

never got gyno from anything, close on dbol,

my first couple cycles years ago was test 500-750 and tren 400, never got gyno, my libido on tren is actually really good, horny always and no probs in that department, the only thing i notice with tren is it is really hard to cum.

but in this cycle since i would be running two 19 nors i tht caber was a must! but i also am aware if you keep your estrogen in check your prolactin doesnt get crazy from the 19 nors..

i was going to start Aromasin @ 12.5 eod and caber @ .25 two times a week , in about week 2 of cycle, any thoughts on this?

Im sorry i forgot to add the tren e in the cycle

1-3 tren ace 50 ed
1-12 test e @ 800
1-12 deca @ 600
1-12 tren e @ 200
Caber .25 twice a week
Aromasin 12.5 eod
Hgh 2.5iu two time a day

Yes i like the low test cycles with another anabolic higher, but with high tren and low test i gain alot of weight and strength, but after a certain point my weight stayed and wouldn't move, basically what i mean is i was eating for bulking but body still looked like i was cutting !
Which isn't a bad thing at all, tren and hgh is amazing i can eat anything or have a few cheat days and not gain fat or better yet use insulin and never gain fat, i love that feeling
And at the end of the day i will always go back to low test high tren

If it were me, I would just run test/deca/gh/slin. Save the tren for another test cycle.

If it were me, I would just run test/deca/gh/slin. Save the tren for another test cycle.

when you run your test and deca cycle, what is your sweet spot on test dose

and did you need caber ?

and which AI did you run?

X2

Last year I ran Tren E, Deca, Mast with low test and I wasn't happy with the results at all. It seems as if the Tren and Deca work against each other IMO.

try 25mg aromasin ED for your AI, and determine how well it's working. alter the dosage from there.

the results should be comparable while being healthier imo

try 25mg aromasin ED for your AI, and determine how well it's working. alter the dosage from there.

the results should be comparable while being healthier imo

Thanks,,
What do you mean results should be comparable while being healthier?
Wasn't sure if you were answering aromasin questions or the test and tren question above

Ive done this cycle twice and I love this combo so much. The only thing My penis turns into spaghetti. I cant get an erection at all on this. So I don't even bother with it

I havent run Deca in a long time, but when i was a newbie a long time ago i ran it several times. The last time i ran it i did low dose Deca (300 mg per week) with higher test (800mg) and some Var and Primo. With that dose i got the nice effects of Deca, kept my joints feeling nice while i got super strong, and i did not notice any negative effects.

Since you handle tren really well maybe increase the tren e to 400 and lower the deca a bit? To maybe 300mg? I dont know just my opinion...

I am thinking of this as well. keeping deca lower, tren higher, test moderate, plus anadrol.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws