over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

test dosage for cutting

buresu

Registered
I'm 6'2'' and 229lbs and around %14 bodyfat. I'm going to start cutting after a long period of bulking, I was always at around 1gr of test and other compounds for bulking during my blasts.

Now my question is what should be my test dosage at minimum for maintaining muscle tissue as much as possible. I'm not going to use the prop ester only enanthate because I can't handle the pain.

Besides test I will be on 500mg tren e and 400mg primabolan...should I go with 500 or 750 test e? I will be also using Arimidex.

Thanks for all your help!

Cutting is about your diet primarily and secondarily things like cardio and other supps which might accelerate fat loss [t3 clen etc].
So test dose almost becomes irrelevant for your circumstances

Cutting is about your diet primarily and secondarily things like cardio and other supps which might accelerate fat loss [t3 clen etc].
So test dose almost becomes irrelevant for your circumstances

What Saps said-Also ive found that my hrt dose of 200mg per week works just fine for maintaining what I have during a calorie deficit

seems to be 2 sides here.

1) could cruise on a bit of test to help with dialed in cardio diet and training.

2) cutting on more juice with dialed in cardio diet and training.

the non variable is the "dialed in cardio diet and training."

added test will help you cut fat plain and simple

if you have a normal maintaince calorie intake of 3000 a day and at this calorie intake you maintain your size and body fat then you add 500 mg test cyp you will get leaner

I think all you'll need is 500mg. Anymore will most likely not do any good.

test bloats me hard... but bodies are different..

i'd do 300mg and do some tren a.... results will never be the same.

300 mg test a week is plenty add a anabolic in eq or primo cardio diet and your good

if ya look into studies, testosterone was shown to burn fat in doses once above 300mgs a week

so id say thats ur starting point, me personally i think 500mgs w week is a good number, still easy to control the water retention with a simple A.I at that dose, and generally makes me feel good with energy

anything higher and water retention becomes a little trickier for me to control

I'm 6'2'' and 229lbs and around %14 bodyfat. I'm going to start cutting after a long period of bulking, I was always at around 1gr of test and other compounds for bulking during my blasts.

Now my question is what should be my test dosage at minimum for maintaining muscle tissue as much as possible. I'm not going to use the prop ester only enanthate because I can't handle the pain.

Besides test I will be on 500mg tren e and 400mg primabolan...should I go with 500 or 750 test e? I will be also using Arimidex.

Thanks for all your help!

#1 if you have a good sponsor than your test prop should not hurt.
#2 I see no need of over 500 mg of test while trying to cut.
#3 Use Tren Ace not Tren E
#4 Maybe you should find a sponsor that carries Masteron, Prop and Tren Blend and run it.
#5 DIET AND CARDIO IS THE MAIN PART OF CUTTING!\
#6 CLEN& T3 if ya really wanting to shed the fat.
#7 uhhh hmmm I dunno? Do the list above I am done!

I've tried 3 differnet ug test props, all are pain in the ass..injection pain is not a problem but 2 days after the injection I'm not even able to walk, cannot workou my legs etc. so I have to go with the long esters. I've decided to go with 500mg test e and 0.25 Adex every other day (pharmacy grade)..I'll be lowering my carbs gradually and start with 250gr. Cardio will be 15min. 6 times a week after workouts. I have my time I will go slow to prevent muscle loss as much as possible. I'll be using Albuterol instead of Clen, dosage will be 3x12mg a day.

#1 if you have a good sponsor than your test prop should not hurt.
#2 I see no need of over 500 mg of test while trying to cut.
#3 Use Tren Ace not Tren E
#4 Maybe you should find a sponsor that carries Masteron, Prop and Tren Blend and run it.
#5 DIET AND CARDIO IS THE MAIN PART OF CUTTING!\
#6 CLEN& T3 if ya really wanting to shed the fat.
#7 uhhh hmmm I dunno? Do the list above I am done!

:yeahthat:

150mg test worked greatfor me during last cut (with 400-500 tren a)

If your using tren the test is irrelevant really as it's next to impossible to lose muscle on tren. Just use enough to keep your dick hard. I never go above 200 with tren cutting or bulking. Tbh when cutting/priming I find 250 test and a little gh or GH peptides to be sufficient so long as I take it slow, keep volume down protein up and avoid any cardio

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

If your using tren the test is irrelevant really as it's next to impossible to lose muscle on tren. Just use enough to keep your dick hard. I never go above 200 with tren cutting or bulking. Tbh when cutting/priming I find 250 test and a little gh or GH peptides to be sufficient so long as I take it slow, keep volume down protein up and avoid any cardio

Sammy, I'm assuming 250mg test+a little gh with addition to tren or not? (when cutting)

Sammy, I'm assuming 250mg test+a little gh with addition to tren or not? (when cutting)

I'm referring to without tren, i save that for bulking with slin and gh. That's why I made the no cardio and taking it slow comment Obviously if your 260 10% then your lose muscle on this, unfortunately I'm not:banghead::banghead: ( yet) if i cut on tren ill just go for it haha

Last edited:
I'm referring to without tren, i save that for bulking with slin and gh. That's why I made the no cardio and taking it slow comment Obviously if your 260 10% then your lose muscle on this, unfortunately I'm not:banghead::banghead: ( yet) if i cut on tren ill just go for it haha

not even close to 260 so your approach might work for me too i just like split test dosage 50/50 with npp/masteron/dbol or even tren so for 250mg would be 125/125 test/with anabolic
I don't like tren when cutting too, did it for the last time, but probably won't use it again during cuts it lowers my blood sugar too much if added T3 - dieting becames nightmire for me and I'm craving food a lot, good for bulking but not for cutting.

I do like tren for cutting, so long as I eat plenty of protein I can control hunger. I just think with low dose test and a steady cut when you blast the tren gh and slin any muscle lost (which isn't much at all) is regained in like 2 or 3 days. Tren, slin and gh with a shit ton of food really is mutation. Never believed such rapid muscle gain was possible. Also never experienced insatiable hunger like it. The tren and gh keeps the fat of well too so the cut on just test and peptides is easy anyway.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity