over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test dosage you can handle without the use of AI/DHT

180-200mg…if I’m eating super clean I can get away with 250…but if I’m working out really hard and I’m running a lot? 180

He wants to jump start his balls why not jump start the testes fully, can’t hurt and better than HCG alone. Thank you for your concern.
Too bad it won't jump start jack while he's on 300-1000mg of exogenous Test, and likely fuck up with his mood.
You're welcome.

It's not dumb if you need it , not fully stopped but by a huge margin than before. Taking dbol daily year round wud he worse I know plenty people now this has happened to after asking around. Even from trt patients, all were given valarate tabs to resolve the issue

You literally just stated Trestolone gives you high estrogen symptoms. So you what it is?

Taking dbol year round at <20mg is fine. Oral liver toxicity is overblown. I’d rather take dbol everyday than take estrogen. You don’t know plenty of people who need estrogen , you’re just trying to justify your stupid choices.

I really don’t give a shit what you do with your life but don’t come here and act like a moron.

You literally just stated Trestolone gives you high estrogen symptoms. So you what it is?

Taking dbol year round at <20mg is fine. Oral liver toxicity is overblown. I’d rather take dbol everyday than take estrogen. You don’t know plenty of people who need estrogen , you’re just trying to justify your stupid choices.

I really don’t give a shit what you do with your life but don’t come here and act like a moron.
Fuck you ya prick you seem to a have stick up your arse about life. I said trest raised my estrogen but at high rates and its harder to control for me. Yes I can use dbol but I personally don't want to year round , it's easier for me to inject 1mg of estrogen to give an average of 30pgml which wud have the same end result as dbol . My body works best in a t/e ratio so the more test I take the more dbol I'd need. There is no stupid choice in using estrogen to replace the estrogen thats missing its no differant to someone using trt to replace the testosterone their missing. And I have talked to multiple people online in the same position I don't care if you believe it or not.

If the goal was to find the perfect range of estradiol i would NEVER take something like dbol yearround. Injectable estro is far more common than you think. I can tell because you're acting like this is something no one in the world has ever done. I know Alex Kikkel has had several people on it when they really are trying to find that perfect range for bloodwork and for overall well-being feeling.

Fuck you ya prick you seem to a have stick up your arse about life. I said trest raised my estrogen but at high rates and its harder to control for me. Yes I can use dbol but I personally don't want to year round , it's easier for me to inject 1mg of estrogen to give an average of 30pgml which wud have the same end result as dbol . My body works best in a t/e ratio so the more test I take the more dbol I'd need. There is no stupid choice in using estrogen to replace the estrogen thats missing its no differant to someone using trt to replace the testosterone their missing. And I have talked to multiple people online in the same position I don't care if you believe it or not.

Have you over used AIs, like Exemestane?

I don't think anyone but me noticed that you did blood work and saw the issue. That's probably more than others here have done. You suspected a problem and gathered evidence and found a remedy. If all you have posted is correct I think you took a logical course at least to this point. Why it has happened? who knows. I have no idea if there is a doc out there that would figure it out. Maybe Eric Serrano. He;s the best I know of. He's near Columbus OH.

If the goal was to find the perfect range of estradiol i would NEVER take something like dbol yearround. Injectable estro is far more common than you think. I can tell because you're acting like this is something no one in the world has ever done. I know Alex Kikkel has had several people on it when they really are trying to find that perfect range for bloodwork and for overall well-being feeling.

2 years ago on 1000mg test a wk my estrogen was 125pgml 2hen I tested . Then 6 months later 80pgml then next test was 60 , then it was 30pgml and had all symptoms of low estrogen it was brutal.

So his estrogen at its “Lowest” was 30…which is normal male estrogen levels. Typical estrogen levels for a man are 20-40pg/ml. He’s claiming he can’t aromatize and I said go take a high dosage of dbol then still tell me you still can’t aromatize.

He has the ability to create estrogen hence the 125pg/ml estrogen levels which are very high.

Now i get your point is other people
do use exogenous estrogen, but it’s rare for the most part. If it wasn’t it wouldn’t be so hard for me to find a source here who can get my girlfriend injectable estrogen which we can’t find anymore.

Anyway does he think he has a rare aromatase deficiency? Because there’s no evidence based on his own bloodwork that proves that. He just claims he has low estrogen and that’s why he feels like shit.

Have you over used AIs, like Exemestane?
No I rarely ever used them because I never needed to run an ai unless I went over 1000mg of test a wk. I know luki mentioned aromasin overuse has made a lot of people he knows stop aromatising but luckily I never messed with ai much because even a very little dose wud hurt my joints , I think I may not have lowered it much but gave low estrogen symptoms through minerals or something. The people I've talked to never used ai either, most never even used steroids until trt

2 years ago on 1000mg test a wk my estrogen was 125pgml 2hen I tested . Then 6 months later 80pgml then next test was 60 , then it was 30pgml and had all symptoms of low estrogen it was brutal.

So his estrogen at its “Lowest” was 30…which is normal male estrogen levels. Typical estrogen levels for a man are 20-40pg/ml. He’s claiming he can’t aromatize and I said go take a high dosage of dbol then still tell me you still can’t aromatize.

He has the ability to create estrogen hence the 125pg/ml estrogen levels which are very high.

Now i get your point is other people
do use exogenous estrogen, but it’s rare for the most part. If it wasn’t it wouldn’t be so hard for me to find a source here who can get my girlfriend injectable estrogen which we can’t find anymore.

Anyway does he think he has a rare aromatase deficiency? Because there’s no evidence based on his own bloodwork that proves that. He just claims he has low estrogen and that’s why he feels like shit.
I don't claim I said I done bloodwork. That's evidence. I was fine on 125pgml on 1000 test a week but that was 2years ago , I haven't gotten higher than 30pgml estro on 1000mg testosterone anymore. Its gets lower and worse sides the lower I put my test levels. I also said on 300mg test a week with 4mg valetate tabs daily I hit the sweet spot but finding it hard to nail now on 1000mg testosterone again because I've switched to injectable estrogen and doctors in my country won't give me continous bloodwork to see where I'm at. By the way estrogen is now readily available and I have 5 diff sources I think if your gf needs them. Also being 30 pgml on 1g test isn't good for everyone , people respond differently. I know someone now taking 1750 test e a wk and needs 10 to 12mg of inject estrogen a week for that dose to hit the sweet spot. Even dropping to half that has him crippled within a week . The ratio matters for a lot of people

I don't claim I said I done bloodwork. That's evidence. I was fine on 125pgml on 1000 test a week but that was 2years ago , I haven't gotten higher than 30pgml estro on 1000mg testosterone anymore. Its gets lower and worse sides the lower I put my test levels. I also said on 300mg test a week with 4mg valetate tabs daily I hit the sweet spot but finding it hard to nail now on 1000mg testosterone again because I've switched to injectable estrogen and doctors in my country won't give me continous bloodwork to see where I'm at. By the way estrogen is now readily available and I have 5 diff sources I think if your gf needs them. Also being 30 pgml on 1g test isn't good for everyone , people respond differently. I know someone now taking 1750 test e a wk and needs 10 to 12mg of inject estrogen a week for that dose to hit the sweet spot. Even dropping to half that has him crippled within a week . The ratio matters for a lot of people

you do what works for you man, I’m just not that open minded to the idea of exogenous estrogen because I don’t know any guy in my circle who has ever had to use it. Do what you got to do to feel healthy and good. If you could shoot me a message with the injectable estrogen source that would be so helpful. Thanks man.

you do what works for you man, I’m just not that open minded to the idea of exogenous estrogen because I don’t know any guy in my circle who has ever had to use it. Do what you got to do to feel healthy and good. If you could shoot me a message with the injectable estrogen source that would be so helpful. Thanks man.
Believe me I don't want to use it at all and it's not needed by anyone unless in this same situation but my hands I don't have a choice . No prob will do

Believe me I don't want to use it at all and it's not needed by anyone unless in this same situation but my hands I don't have a choice . No prob will do

Exogenous testosterone alone you're having issues?

Is your bf % a lot less now then when you claim to be aromatising normally?

Adipose tissues is a large site of ER expression.

I've encountered this several times - have you taken Aromasin continuously for a very long time in the past, such as 2-3 years?

I've encountered this several times - have you taken Aromasin continuously for a very long time in the past, such as 2-3 years?
No I've rarely used aromasin or any ai ever , only a few times in 12yrs , I've never needed to , I used get zero side effects only water retention on up to a gram a wk of test. Out of the people I've talked to with the same issue none of them used ai either.

Exogenous testosterone alone you're having issues?

Is your bf % a lot less now then when you claim to be aromatising normally?

Adipose tissues is a large site of ER expression.
Yes no matter what dose high or low with a long time now , sex drive and ed issues aswel. No my bodyfat has been the same the past few years about 13-15% . I've tried less frequent shots aswel didn't make a differance.

Yes no matter what dose high or low with a long time now , sex drive and ed issues aswel. No my bodyfat has been the same the past few years about 13-15% . I've tried less frequent shots aswel didn't make a differance.
I would get it under control. You could end up with some serious problems over time like osteoporosis. Also might want to get your other estrogens checked. There are 3 major ones: estradiol, estrone, and estriol. Knowing what their levels are could hint at the problem.

I would get it under control. You could end up with some serious problems over time like osteoporosis. Also might want to get your other estrogens checked. There are 3 major ones: estradiol, estrone, and estriol. Knowing what their levels are could hint at the problem.
As soon as I realised i got valerate tablets and that sorted me within a wk because i cud barely walk up the stairs at that stage . But there too expensive and not as readily available as injectable estrogen. Which is far more powerful than the tablets and give larger jumps in estro so harder to dial in at higher test doses for me to continue lifting properly because what I noticed is as I raised my testosterone dose without touching the eatrogen dose the symptoms came back just not as severe indicating to me I do better at a t/e ratio with me estrogen raising slightly the higher i go than keeping it at a set amount of estrogen like most people. I've gone down to trt dose now since last wk until after Xmas then will restart slowly and see how I go

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws