over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test Dosage

yardrock

Registered
My cycle has been Test Ent 1000mg/wk, EQ 400-600mg/wk abd Fina 400mg/wk. Last cycle I kicked up the Fina to 800mg/wk and I felt great. Very noticable from 400 to 800mg. I know they say that more is not always better, like with EQ or Deca they say anything over 600mg/wk is to little benefit. WHAT ABOUT TEST?
Thinking about bumping up the Test Ent to 1500 or 2000mg/wk.
Will I notice a difference?

It all depends how much you've used in the past and the results you've gotten from what you've used. High amounts of test can be good for the right person. It also depends at what level you are. Someone who is 275-300 pounds would need more than someone who was say 200 pounds. If you're already up to 1g+ per week I would start focsuing on your nutrition. Without good nutrion and proper training you could use 3g a weeks and not get the results that you're looking for. What is your experience and your stats? Take care.

patk

Well here is my 2cc's on increasing test dosages...

As a rule I wouldn't increase any dosages while you are still making gains as it really is un-necessary both health wise and financially. I always advocate swtiching up other areas of your training or nutrition before increasing dosages of " supplements".

Now I had a post over on muscle mayhem a few months back about this very subject and in a nutshell what i posted was that your body if subjected to large amounts of testosterone or any steroid for that matter for exteneded peroids of time , meaning 32 weeks or longer is eventually going to create a new set point in which your body call's it's normal level. The reason being is that your body has an internal record of what dosages you have taken etc. By increasing the doasges from say 1000mgs to 1500mgs per week, in all likelyhood you will probably grow a bit more, ( probably most of it would come from increased water weight) , but their wouldn't be any real outstanding bebfits. ( Remember your ledig cells only secrete 9-11 mgs of natural test per day, so taking 1000mgs per week is 100x what your body produces naturally.) however it has been my experience that after coming off a cycle of 1500 mgs per week and then going back on later you body needs at least 1500mgs per week to return to the state of which it was at before the last cycle ended.
Now there are exceptions to everything and if you took an extended peroid of time off and your recpetors had time to clean house then 1000mgs per week again would in all likelyhood allow you to gain.

For most people the side effects more than outweigh the bebefits at 2g per week of test. Some people do take that much but is it really necessary unless you plan to stand on stage, and at that more can be done with less.

In my opinion you can gain just as well on 1200 - 1500 mgs as you can with 2,000. If for some reason you couldn't grow on an extra 500mgs of test per week then maybe it is time to look at other avenues.

Hope this helps

Maverick

I agree with maverick,
Dose isn't the magic factor that makes you grow. Its how well sorted the rest of your factors are. If you want to grow more I would hope right back in your same dosage and bump your protein up to 500g a day and then monkey around with your volume of work. Try backing down it works wonders for many.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131