over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test E 200mg weekly. High dose TRT.

Just use the Topical.
Put it next to your toothbrush and hopefully you will remember to use booth.lol

I hate to ask this out in the open but is raw33man ever coming back?

No... unfortunately he died of excessive masturbation... reports say they found a gallon of semen in his room all over his keyboard, bed and on a teddy bear

No... unfortunately he died of excessive masturbation... reports say they found a gallon of semen in his room all over his keyboard, bed and on a teddy bear

**broken link removed**

Interesting thread....I've been concerned that my recent switch to just 80mg is going to significantly set me back. I'm surprised to hear such reputable guys (who still understand our pursuit of bodybuilding) recommending such doses.

Can't say I had success with the SubQ method though....or I should say the results were no different than intramuscular (same total test and estrogen levels for the most part).

^
Trt has nothing to do with bodybuilding... trt is all about quality of life, healtg and well being, not muscles

^
Trt has nothing to do with bodybuilding... trt is all about quality of life, healtg and well being, not muscles

Well, it does keep us from losing muscle

^

I disagree, it has to do with bodybuilding in the same way general hormonal balance has to do with bodybuilding. Obviously doctors do not prescribe TRT for the sake of bodybuilding but it very much plays a role in one's bodybuilding goals.

Are you guys that are doing 60mg - 80mg per week able to still hold onto your muscle and get gains in the gym?

Are you guys that are doing 60mg - 80mg per week able to still hold onto your muscle and get gains in the gym?

all depends on blood work... 80mgs a week for me is enough to get me around 800 900 total T and I personally feel great on this dose... another person might need 50mg or 150mg to be at 800 900....

For me, no, on TRT I do not look like a juice head but I def look great, lean year round with abz out. Like a descent size fitness model. Diet is always on point, and I naturally have a high metabolism

Last edited:
all depends on blood work... 80mgs a week for me is enough to get me around 800 900 total T and I personally feel great on this dose... another person might need 50mg or 150mg to be at 800 900....

For me, no, on TRT I do not look like a juice head but I def look great, lean year round with abz out. Like a descent size fitness model. Diet is always on point, and I naturally have a high metabolism

Nice! Are you using an AI at this dose?

Nice! Are you using an AI at this dose?

Nope.

If that doesn't work for you, then def try this method

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uXoBb6mkys"]How to Use HCG with Testosterone To Preserve Fertility, Libido and Testicle Size - YouTube[/ame]

My bad... Video does have sound ! Was having problems with my computer .. Good and informative video

Wait wait....Since when does Cyp have a longer half life than Enan?

Wait wait....Since when does Cyp have a longer half life than Enan?

It's by a day or two

What would be the point of inventing Test Cyp if it's no different than Test E lol ?

But for some reason, I like Test E more... it's probably all in my head, but I seem to aromatize less using Test E

Doses would be dependent on the individual....I would think you would want to be in free test range of a 20 yr old if you can, provided you aren't seeing sides or E2 levels are rising and counter-acting the test. For me, I took the advice of some of the low dose/sub-q proponents (like Massive G and Emeric) and did 20mg 5x/wk sub-q. Literally took me 2 minutes tops to do each morning...my free test went from 330 to 990...felt good at that level...fat came off easier when dieting, sex life improved, etc.. No AI was used, but I should of checked my E2 levels when I was retested...my bad there. I think the key is balance...a healthy test level but E2 not elevated (or tanked for that matter).

bp

if one does 50 mgs twice a week and estrogen is controled and diet is clean and low in sodium would ones blood pressure elevate much.Am confused as one persone can do 1500 mgs test without bp problems and one on trt and have bp problems

My rx is for 200 mg/week test. cyp.

Doing 200 mg 1x/week (200 mg/week), into muscle, put me at 540 test and 90 E2.

Doing 100 mg 2x/week (200 mg/week), into muscle, put me at 610 test and 70 E2 on blood work.

Now I do 0.10 ml/day (20 mg/day, 140 mg/week), into butt fat, with a slin barrel and 30 g, and have 720 test and 45 E2 on blood work.

(Note that I did minor rounding (+/5) when citing bloodwork numbers.)

Doing smaller amounts stopped as much test. from converting to E2.

My doctor said I'm a "hyper-metabolizer" of test. (and likely other anabolics).

Last edited:
My rx is for 200 mg/week test. cyp.

Doing 200 mg 1x/week (200 mg/week), into muscle, put me at 540 test and 90 E2.

Doing 100 mg 2x/week (200 mg/week), into muscle, put me at 610 test and 70 E2 on blood work.

Now I do 0.10 ml/day (20 mg/day, 140 mg/week), into butt fat, with a slin barrel and 30 g, and have 720 test and 45 E2 on blood work.

(Note that I did minor rounding (+/5) when citing bloodwork numbers.)

Doing smaller amounts stopped as much test. from converting to E2.

My doctor said I'm a "hyper-metabolizer" of test. (and likely other anabolics).

how many days was the tests done after your shots?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws