over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test e 300mg vs Test prop 150mg/week

La_pantera

Registered
I hear and read test is test but i doubt it alteast for me i get all kind of side effects from enanthate.

Test e
water retention, soft look, low energy, acne. very high estrogen 90.

Test prop:
crazy pumps, fuller, super energy, great mood, strenght increase. normal estrogen

both is real stuff 100%.
now please explain for me how test is test. on paper test is test but in real life i must say no. I cant handle test e even the test e is double the test prop beats it in every angle.

Anyone else feel same?

forget mention i use 0.5mg arimidex eod with test e still dont help.

I hear and read test is test but i doubt it alteast for me i get all kind of side effects from enanthate.

Test e

Test prop:
crazy pumps, fuller, super energy, great mood, strenght increase. normal estrogen

both is real stuff 100%.
now please explain for me how test is test. on paper test is test but in real life i must say no. I cant handle test e even the test e is double the test prop beats it in every angle.

Anyone else feel same?
Well for starters your'e using more test e so you will aromitise more. I understand there's a 20% ester weight difference but your'e going way beyond to account for that. Try them at equal doses, same pinning frequency and you probably wont see a difference.

Well for starters your'e using more test e so you will aromitise more. I understand there's a 20% ester weight difference but your'e going way beyond to account for that. Try them at equal doses, same pinning frequency and you probably wont see a difference.
tried them at same ratio but no diffrence dont feel any good effect on enanthate. 150-500mg tried all doses and still prefer test prop any day at the week i feel i am on cycle on prop but on enanthate i feel like i am off cycle. I always pin eod no matter the ester so same pinning frequency.

higher test should result in bigger size, more pump, fuller but no opposite happen to me even prop is much lower i feel all the above effects on prop.

Test e

Test prop:

both is real stuff 100%.

Anyone else feel same?
Go with what works best for your biochemical makeup. Obviously, your body does better on test prop. I’m just the opposite. Test prop causes me a lot of PIP and it makes me feel even more lethargic than test-e. I also get more red faced on test prop. But I do better on Tren acetate than Tren enanthate. Go figure!

Shot frequency also plays a role

Take E or Prop ED in smaller doses and you'll see exactly the same blood levels, and sides

But there is a genetic discussion on drug metabolism, ester length and all that stuff being individual. I think Scott Stevenson's talked about it in one of his podcasts in the past.

🤷‍♂️Use what you like to use, your body's your best feedback

Go with what works best for your biochemical makeup. Obviously, your body does better on test prop. I’m just the opposite. Test prop causes me a lot of PIP and it makes me feel even more lethargic than test-e. I also get more red faced on test prop. But I do better on Tren acetate than Tren enanthate. Go figure!
yes exactly but weird that it such a diffrence when both are same TEST 🤷‍♂️

I dou
Shot frequency also plays a role

Take E or Prop ED in smaller doses and you'll see exactly the same blood levels, and sides

But there is a genetic discussion on drug metabolism, ester length and all that stuff being individual. I think Scott Stevenson's talked about it in one of his podcasts in the past.

🤷‍♂️Use what you like to use, your body's your best feedback
i doubt it has anything with shots frequency i think that prop is so fast in so there is no time to aromatize like enathate so you will dry, fuller, better mood since low estrogen is less water retention, better mood, harder muscles

ADMIN can you change its 300mg test e not 500mg wrong spelling. Thnx

sorry it should be 300mg e - 150mg prop

Reactions: Bio
Maybe it's placebo but I look much better on prop Ed, haven't used a long ester in years.
1000% agree with you. then i am not alone
always combine test prop with test e - I just don't like a large dose of long ester test - I feel sluggish on it, but when I add test prop or base I feel much more energetic

you can also just use sustanon
could use sustanon but 100mg decanonate in each ml its the worst ever to long. same i feel sluggish on long ester test.

could it be the estrogen makes us feel shit on the long ester?

ADMIN can you change its 300mg test e not 500mg wrong spelling. Thnx

sorry it should be 300mg e - 150mg prop
100mg test e = 72mg pure test
100mg test P = 82mg pure test

So you need to use some 250mg test prop to get the same amount of test as 300mg test e

100mg test e = 72mg pure test

So you need to use some 250mg test prop to get the same amount of test as 300mg test e
I feel much more on 150mg prop then 300mg test e.

100mg test e = 72mg pure te

So you need to use some 250mg test prop to get the same amount of test as 300mg test
I don't know how you feel, but numbers don't lie
I feel pumped most of time, fuller, tighter more energy, hornier, happier

on test e i feel like i am off cycle, depressed, tired, acne, water retention, soft, and i use Bayern testoviron so i know its real. and like i wrote above on 300mg test e estrogen is 90 pg/ml

could it be the prop makes you hold more water/glycogen thats why you look fuller?

I feel pumped most of time, fuller, tighter more energy, hornier, happier

on test e i feel like i am off cycle, depressed, tired, acne, water retention, soft, and i use Bayern testoviron so i know its real. and like i wrote above on 300mg test e estrogen is 90 pg/ml

could it be the prop makes you hold more water/glycogen thats why you look fuller?
and it is not the same as with yours
obsessive approach to the supply of sodium and potassium?

Don't get me wrong, but I think you think too much about insignificant things and there is a placebo effect

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131