over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test e 300mg vs Test prop 150mg/week

always combine test prop with test e - I just don't like a large dose of long ester test - I feel sluggish on it, but when I add test prop or base I feel much more energetic

you can also just use sustanon
How much Test Prop or Sust would u suggest and frequency if you were running say 500mg of Test E?

I hear and read test is test but i doubt it alteast for me i get all kind of side effects from enanthate.

Test e
water retention, soft look, low energy, acne. very high estrogen 90.

Test prop:
crazy pumps, fuller, super energy, great mood, strenght increase. normal estrogen

both is real stuff 100%.
now please explain for me how test is test. on paper test is test but in real life i must say no. I cant handle test e even the test e is double the test prop beats it in every angle.

Anyone else feel same?
I don’t feel that way brother. Test is test is test.

and it is not the same as with yours
obsessive approach to the supply of sodium and potassium?

Don't get me wrong, but I think you think too much about insignificant things and there is a placebo effect
well thats exactly what happen i thought it had to do with electrolyce but it wasent i stopped prop and changed for enanthate thats why i am having less pumps. energy, mood and water retention, and so on i know now whats the cause my estrogen spikes to high on test e even i use 0.5mg adex eod not help. Its not placeboo bro thrust me i can see and feel it.

How much Test Prop or Sust would u suggest and frequency if you were running say 500mg of Test E?
let's say I take 1500mg per week, so 1000mg will be a test of 500mg test prop at lower doses, I would not even waste time adding test prop

and attendance inj? when it comes to the test, it is always ED regardless of the ester length

I hear and read test is test but i doubt it alteast for me i get all kind of side effects from enanthate.

Test e

Test prop:
crazy pumps, fuller, super energy, great mood, strenght increase. normal estrogen

both is real stuff 100%.
now please explain for me how test is test. on paper test is test but in real life i must say no. I cant handle test e even the test e is double the test prop beats it in every angle.

Anyone else feel same?
Well, it seems like all your sides could be chalked up to too much estrogen. I see you said that it's 300mg test e so that's still a substantial difference in the amount of actual test minus ester weight (you'll need about 260mg of prop to equal 300 of enanthate).

That said, i do recall reading a study illustrating that some people do metabolize the different esters at varying efficiency. I'd also wonder about source of the products.

Bottom line for me: if you're getting better results with LESS total drugs, call that a win and keep going.

Well, it seems like all your sides could be chalked up to too much estrogen. I see you said that it's 300mg test e so that's still a substantial difference in the amount of actual test minus ester weight (you'll need about 260mg of prop to equal 300 of enanthate).

That said, i do recall reading a study illustrating that some people do metabolize the different esters at varying efficiency. I'd also wonder about source of the products.

Bottom line for me: if you're getting better results with LESS total drugs, call that a win and keep going.

sourche of both products 100% tested and real.
same thing happen when i used tren e one time all kind of sides but tren a felt amazing 1/10 of tren e side effectsh

I'm the same. I look and feel better on prop. I trt daily prop injections. I tried to go to once weekly test U shoots. I fell apart with in a month. I was even doing 350mg test u compared to my 15 mg daily prop. I loaded on test u for 8 weeks before I dropped the prop.

I'm the same. I look and feel better on prop. I trt daily prop injections. I tried to go to once weekly test U shoots. I fell apart with in a month. I was even doing 350mg test u compared to my 15 mg daily prop. I loaded on test u for 8 weeks before I dropped the prop.
nice to hear there are more and i am not overthinkig we could be hyper sensitive to the estrogen. for me its day and night feeling, looking, everything is better. so you using prop now not enanthate?

Some people get a bad reaction from Cyp. Prop makes my nipples itch and I feel it more intense. So Cyp & Enth is my go to mostly Enth and sometimes for every 200mg Enth I’ll do 100mg Prop with it and do good. Stay with what works for you.

I feel pumped most of time, fuller, tighter more energy, hornier, happier

on test e i feel like i am off cycle, depressed, tired, acne, water retention, soft, and i use Bayern testoviron so i know its real. and like i wrote above on 300mg test e estrogen is 90 pg/ml

could it be the prop makes you hold more water/glycogen thats why you look fuller?

If you divide your Test E dose to 3 times a week and similar dose to Test P, it'll be the same.

Right now you're comparing Granny Apples to Gala apples lol

I feel pumped most of time, fuller, tighter more energy, hornier, happier

on test e i feel like i am off cycle, depressed, tired, acne, water retention, soft, and i use Bayern testoviron so i know its real. and like i wrote above on 300mg test e estrogen is 90 pg/ml

could it be the prop makes you hold more water/glycogen thats why you look fuller?

Just taking Test E once a week same dose vs 3 times a week will make you feel the difference....

Test is Test but your variables aren't the same hence the comparison is no good.

You notice changes doses even more when you have low SHBG

If you divide your Test E dose to 3 times a week and similar dose to Test P, it'll be the same.

Right now you're comparing Granny Apples to Gala apples lol
If you read the comments you see that i pin test prop and enanthate same eod, no matter the ester i always prefer small amount more frequent. better levels less oils per spot.

I don't know about 300 TE or TC vs 150 TP but 200 TC vs 150 TP, I prefer the TP. Just better all the way around. Less water retention, better sex drive. I'm talking TRT not cycle amounts. Why is it better? Who knows for sure. But the idea is, natural lavels cycle up and down over 24 hours. TP is in and out quickly. EOD is not a daily fluxuation but it is more fluxuation than TC, which basically peaks in 24 hours and slowly ramps down over the remaining week. So TC has really only one peak per week if injected once/wk. Now you guys that want to inject your TC TRT daily more power to you. Maybe that would match the natural rhythm best. You would get a little bump daily. That's what Emeric does.

The second thing is that test in the plasma is in quickly and back down to normal in range amount quickly. The idea is that aromatization happens when the level in the plasma are higher than normal. The state the whole system operates under may be different enough under the different treatment regimes it seems to make a difference no matter what the cause(s) is in reality.

Keep in mind that we are talking TRT doses where the goal is to stay within normal serum concentrations ~ 400-1000 ng/dL. for me 200 mg TC on Sunday puts me at 1300 by Monday. By Sunday morning before the next shot I am in the 300s. TP i don't know for sure but the prediction is that 50 mg shot would peak the next day ~ 700. By the next day before the next 50 mg shot I would be ~400. So I am occillating in range similar to normal secretion in a normal natural man. Whereas with TC I am not oscillating much at all, pretty much every 7 day I get another huge bump.

I always do a mix of cyp and prop. On blast or cruise. Normally a 50/50 split or so.

Test e

Test prop:

both is real stuff 100%.

Anyone else feel same?
This is real 100%.

My theory is that the more constant elevation of levels from E and C lead to non-genomic effects on sodium/water retention and other effects on mood. Non-genomic effects are those things that happen right away/affected by actual serum levels at the time versus of over time via gene expression.

Example is Caffeine; Non genomic effect is adenosine receptor antagonism. It happens right away and only works when caffeine is elevated. Versus testosterone genomic effect; libido increase; can take 3-4 weeks due to gene expression. Even when Testosterone levels drop, you keep the libido for a while because the gene expression is still active, but as soon as coffee levels drop; you lose the non-genomic effect.

Naturally, we have spikes and trough in testosterone, which may also explain why TP feels better. The difference is night and day for me in aesthetics, libido and energy. Not placebo effect by any means. (I am a medical professional and very scientific).

Testosterone propionate at 50 mg/mL is 100% PIPless no matter what, and some 100 mg/mL formulations are also PIPless but should never be used SQ.

Many people have a bad experience due to PIP from test P and PIP leads to literal flu like symptoms ; malaise, fatigue, decreased wellbeing which will significantly mask the benefit of elevated testosterone.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws