over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test E and DHB Cycle critique

THCreatine

Newbies
Howdy,
Looking to start my second blast in the next couple of weeks since the gyms are finally going to reopen. What a relief!

I’m around 180lbs, 5’7, fairly young and looking to regain/recomp all the gains this pandemic has caused me to lose through a long steady cycle.

16 week cycle
Test E 500mgs/wk
DHB 250mgs/wk
Anavar 25mgs ed starting 8 weeks in
Mk677 12.5mgs ed

Any critiques?

Howdy,
Looking to start my second blast in the next couple of weeks since the gyms are finally going to reopen. What a relief!

I’m around 180lbs, 5’7, fairly young and looking to regain/recomp all the gains this pandemic has caused me to lose through a long steady cycle.

16 week cycle
Test E 500mgs/wk
DHB 250mgs/wk
Anavar 25mgs ed starting 8 weeks in
Mk677 12.5mgs ed

Any critiques?
i would go DHB at least 400mg and var from my experience 50mg is where i can see some nice benefits

It looks pretty good, I would also up the dhb and the var, dhb will really shine in the 400-600mg range! I don’t have a ton of experience/advice with var, but when I’ve ran it I liked it at 50-75mg. Good luck on your blast bro!

I notice benefits from DHB at 200mg a week but haven’t tried higher than that yet so maybe it is much better at higher doses but still noticed increased strength and vascularity at 200mg. 25mg car is too low for a guy, min 50 personally like running at 100mg to really make a noticeable difference.

You'll make great gains with this cycle if you're disciplined with diet and training. Like everyone else said, I would up the DHB dose to 400 or 500 mg. 250 mg is still worthwhile if you want to stick with a lower dose.

You don’t mention pct or Hcg, but you say your fairly young? If you do pct I definitely wouldn’t run a 16 week cycle. It will take another 3-4 weeks for the test to clear, so 20 weeks of shut down?

Also 250mg of DHB is a waste of time so is 25mg of anavar. You would have much better results from 50mg of anavar for 4 weeks.

This seems like a cutting stack but the MK will definitely bloat you with water and increase appetite.

You don’t mention pct or Hcg, but you say your fairly young? If you do pct I definitely wouldn’t run a 16 week cycle. It will take another 3-4 weeks for the test to clear, so 20 weeks of shut down?

Also 250mg of DHB is a waste of time so is 25mg of anavar. You would have much better results from 50mg of anavar for 4 weeks.

This seems like a cutting stack but the MK will definitely bloat you with water and increase appetite.

like I said I blast and cruise so I’ll revert back to my cruise of 125mg of test e

I’ve used mk677 in the past and found that if I just take it before bed I’ll just fall asleep like as if I took melatonin. Plus I didn’t get crazy hunger effects till 25mgs

like I said I blast and cruise so I’ll revert back to my cruise of 125mg of test e
Blast and cruise is nothing but a continuation of a cycles. It’s not really something you’ll ever rebound from. So what your really saying is your on self prescribed TRT. How old are you?

Blast and cruise is nothing but a continuation of a cycles. It’s not really something you’ll ever rebound from. So what your really saying is your on self prescribed TRT. How old are you?

19 years old, I know I’m young but I’ve really spent countless hours researching these substances and risk management. Definitely plan on getting my bloods done.

19 years old, I know I’m young but I’ve really spent countless hours researching these substances and risk management. Definitely plan on getting my bloods done.
Well you already know you shouldn’t be cycling, regardless of bloodwork. Hopefully you have only been doing this a few months.

My advice is to start runnings pct’s while you still can. Also only run short cycles 8 weeks with only short esters and to use HCG year around.

Fairly young? Your shutting your body down when you had the most anabolic cascade of hormones in your life. I trained 5 years and competed the first three contests i did before gear.I was 27. I built a good foundation on training and nutrition . Then made the decision. You really made a poor choice.JMO Best of luck, you'll be on T therapy the rest of your life.

Drop the var. Double the dhb and add 25-50 mgs proviron ed. If you can pct you should. It sucks being basically dependent on gear.

Dhb too low. Up it to 400 minimum like everybody else said.

anyone who says 200 dhb is too low are all chumps

DHB is the same as 1-testosterone correct?
Anyone know what kind of oral bioavailability it has? Reason I ask is because a supplement shop has a liquid oral 1-test "prohormone" at 75mg/ml. I don't have easy access to the inject but might try the oral for a little boost.

DHB is the same as 1-testosterone correct?
Anyone know what kind of oral bioavailability it has? Reason I ask is because a supplement shop has a liquid oral 1-test "prohormone" at 75mg/ml. I don't have easy access to the inject but might try the oral for a little boost.

It's called 1-test cyp.

Fairly young? Your shutting your body down when you had the most anabolic cascade of hormones in your life. I trained 5 years and competed the first three contests i did before gear.I was 27. I built a good foundation on training and nutrition . Then made the decision. You really made a poor choice.JMO Best of luck, you'll be on T therapy the rest of your life.

I hear you but lots of people would say doing any steroids at any age when you have a healthy T level is idiotic. I mean at 27 you are in your prime, why start then, what makes it "worth it" then?

If teen drug use is categorically wrong then the NPC shouldn't hold any teen shows and if they do anyway no one should report on it for fear of encouraging drug use.
Let's not forget that basically all bodybuilding legends started as teens, a few in their early teens.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear