over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test E and DHB Cycle critique

It's a pretty mild compund. U really won't see shit at 200mg. Same with mast or primo. Needs higher doses.

YOU wont see shit, why do you think that is ? :unsure::unsure: (thats rhetorical dont answer it)

Alright, there is an ester attached, but 1-testosterone and dihydroboldenone are the same thing?
Yes, they are the same compound. But I doubt the supp shop is selling actual 1-testosterone/dhb. It's an actual aas and not a prohormone. So, it might be just a marketing thing calling it 1-testosterone.

Yes, they are the same compound. But I doubt the supp shop is selling actual 1-testosterone/dhb. It's an actual aas and not a prohormone. So, it might be just a marketing thing calling it 1-testosterone.

You're right, hard to know, but this company is also selling several other potent steroids like methylstenbolone which Elvia and myself have sampled and it's potent. So it's possible the product is real. I'm just curious if it has any oral bioavailability. I didn't follow the prohormone wave much so I don't know if 1-test was sold as an oral compound by other companies.

DHB is the same as 1-testosterone correct?
Anyone know what kind of oral bioavailability it has? Reason I ask is because a supplement shop has a liquid oral 1-test "prohormone" at 75mg/ml. I don't have easy access to the inject but might try the oral for a little boost.
Are you sure its an oral and not a transdermal? Ive never heard of anyone taking it orally. Back in the early 2000s it was used quite successfully as a transdermal.

You're right, hard to know, but this company is also selling several other potent steroids like methylstenbolone which Elvia and myself have sampled and it's potent. So it's possible the product is real. I'm just curious if it has any oral bioavailability. I didn't follow the prohormone wave much so I don't know if 1-test was sold as an oral compound by other companies.
No significant oral bioavailability that I'm aware of.

As weedle asked, is it perhaps a transdermal? That would make a lot more sense. In which case, heck I'll buy some from the shop lol.

Id just use the dhb in place of deca for a typical second nlast 500 test 400 dhb. Advanced would be 750/600.

Fairly young? Your shutting your body down when you had the most anabolic cascade of hormones in your life. I trained 5 years and competed the first three contests i did before gear.I was 27. I built a good foundation on training and nutrition . Then made the decision. You really made a poor choice.JMO Best of luck, you'll be on T therapy the rest of your life.
Why even do anything? "peak healthy" levels are like 150mg test enth. Most people cruise on like 250 and blast more +an anabolic so it's easy to see why. Because results. Being young ain't the same as being on roids and will never give you the same lbm.

Are you sure its an oral and not a transdermal? Ive never heard of anyone taking it orally. Back in the early 2000s it was used quite successfully as a transdermal.
No significant oral bioavailability that I'm aware of.

As weedle asked, is it perhaps a transdermal? That would make a lot more sense. In which case, heck I'll buy some from the shop lol.

Well, they have other hormones that are transdermal but this one isn't. The reviews say it tastes horrible and burns a lot in the mouth. Is 1-Test caustic? But I don't know if it has much bioavailability so hard to say if it can be effective even if real.

Attachments

• QuickScreencapture_20200511-123757.png
    QuickScreencapture_20200511-123757.png
    317.4 KB · Views: 7
DHB is the same as 1-testosterone correct?
Anyone know what kind of oral bioavailability it has? Reason I ask is because a supplement shop has a liquid oral 1-test "prohormone" at 75mg/ml. I don't have easy access to the inject but might try the oral for a little boost.

DHB and 1-test are the same thing. Cypionate is the most common ester used. I've only tried DHB cyp and DHB base.

I ran DHB base in a transdermal as part of my first cycle in 2004. I'm not sure of the oral bioavailability, but I would guess that DHB base is active to at least some percentage orally. 1-AD (a prohormone for 1-test) was commonly taken orally in the mid 2000s before the ban. Real DHB has been illegal in the US for 15 years now.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear