over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test E and Var cycle

onetwomany

Newbies
Looking to put on little size but a decent amount of strength and endurance. Think im going to keep test e @ 250 ew and Var 40 to 80mg ed. I have done 7 previous cycles total and used test e, test p EQ dbol Winny Tren oral tren Sust clen. First time with var and im going totally different route. Previously was looking to get big and strong now im looking to be strong and lean with some quality muscle. Thought about adding primo but never used it before

Stats 28 5`11" 180LBS on the light side for me.
Diets in check and 6 % bf.

New here but i have been on OLM for a few years now so dont give me any of that newbie bs thanks much

New here but i have been on OLM for a few years now so dont give me any of that newbie bs thanks much

LOL...if You aren't a newb, why ask a newb question? What were You past 7 cycles like to know what to compare to?

If your not a newbie then why even post this at all ? 5'11@180 isn't that big. If your at 6% bf already then you could stick to something like tren at 400mg a weekto add some dry muscle. Not sure exactly what you mean by "lean and strong with quality muscle". Simply adding some var in will increase your total anabolics and increase the calories to add the muscle.

If your stats are what you say they are the you should just keep doing what you have been. 5'11" @180 6% is a nice body bro... I like your cycle plan tho, Run the var a 100 ed and your strength will go threw the roof, No size tho. throw in some hgh and you're set. Good luck bro!

well i ask the question cause Var is one of the aas that I have always wanted to try but it seemed really pointless for what my goals where. some previous cycles where

Test E 500mg ew
Dbol 50mg ED
Deca 200mg EW

Sust 500ew
Oral tren 750mcg ED

Test E 700mg EW
EQ 600mgEW
Tbol 50mg ED

Test Prop 300mg EW
Tren Ace 200mg EW
Winny 40mg ED

Last edited:
If your stats are what you say they are the you should just keep doing what you have been. 5'11" @180 6% is a nice body bro... I like your cycle plan tho, Run the var a 100 ed and your strength will go threw the roof, No size tho. throw in some hgh and you're set. Good luck bro!

got a good deal on some hgh not sure if I want to run it with my cycle or after though. I think with a mild cycle this time with some PCT it will be a good bridge.

well i ask the question cause Var is one of the aas that I have always wanted to try but it seemed really pointless for what my goals where. some previous cycles where
Test E 700mg EW
EQ 600mgEW
Tbol 50mg ED

OK cool well atleast now there's a frame to work with...mg wise if You'd like to progress You don't wanna go backwards...how did You like the heavy cycle?(the one I left up there)

The gains were very good though i feel i could have dropped the tbol ad used it to bridge between cycles. It was pretty unnecessary IMO. Pumps and vascularity were insane some times too much. Needed more time between sets i was so pumped. You can forget a quick work out.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws