advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test E at higher or lower dose with tren?

Well on 500 ace, 300 test E, and 600 of EQ, this 6th week has made my nippies some sensitve and broke my weiner :mad: but before I upped the test and tren dose all was well, might've just been building up a little who knows, but hopefully this caber will fix all my woes. If not I'll drop the test and tren back down a wee bit.

But other than those recent events, I have mild insomnia...not too bad I don't think!

some interesting responses. Im currently 5 foot 5 at 210 and roughly 13-14% bf I plan to run the tren and test for cutting and would like to hold onto as much muscle as I can. This is my first go ahead with tren ace and would like to avoid the sides as much as possible. I was going to run the tren at 50-75 EOD not 100% sure which one and the test at 500-600 a week but wanted to see what people were saying about a lower dose of test and how it effected the tren sides.

I'm really enjoying the lower test right now. Before I was running 800 test e, 400 tren e. Now at 200 test e and 600 tren. Strength is climbing faster now. I'm gaining more mass mainly because I am able to keep my appetite with the lower test (tren kills appetite for me).

Idk what it is about the low test but my rat gave that a shot this time around and he used to be up every other night with insomnia eventually it'd catch up to him and he'd pass out for a few hrs but it was miserable, the sides are non existent to the point I thought I was pinning him with fake tren despite higher than ever dosages of it. Body composition is changing big, leaner than ever while packing on some mass and the diets been spotty. No libido issues either, 250 mg test e, 600mg tren e is what he's at and once I clean up his diet I'll bump it up a touch.

Idk what it is about the low test but my rat gave that a shot this time around and he used to be up every other night with insomnia eventually it'd catch up to him and he'd pass out for a few hrs but it was miserable, the sides are non existent to the point I thought I was pinning him with fake tren despite higher than ever dosages of it. Body composition is changing big, leaner than ever while packing on some mass and the diets been spotty. No libido issues either, 250 mg test e, 600mg tren e is what he's at and once I clean up his diet I'll bump it up a touch.

HCG or AI in the mix?

Well on 500 ace, 300 test E, and 600 of EQ, this 6th week has made my nippies some sensitve and broke my weiner :mad: but before I upped the test and tren dose all was well, might've just been building up a little who knows, but hopefully this caber will fix all my woes. If not I'll drop the test and tren back down a wee bit.

But other than those recent events, I have mild insomnia...not too bad I don't think!

I lowered the tren by 25/EOD (so 400/week max) and I guess that 400 is my sweet spot. An OTC AI and some caber and all is well again!! 500 is just too much for myself.

I shoulda tried upping the test more, but figured lowering the tren would be safer.

Im running:
250mg Test C
350mg NPP
525mg Tren Ace
Caber twice a week

Doing great and sides are very little. I moonface like a mother on high test so this works great for me. Hit 3 PR's last week.

I am just finishing 400 mg's of tren eth a week and 250 test. Sex drive is in hyperdrive. Strength is through the roof. Sleep sucks, I have to take lots of melatonin and sweat a lot. I've got a cough and completely lost my voice. The transformation of Lean mass Has been pretty spectacular. But sleeping and mood is pretty important to me. In the future, i'll go low tren. 50-100 mg's a week. That stuff is strong! Also, the decrease in cardio sucked since I go skiing and was huffing and puffing, which is not like me. I don't think you need too much of it. I felt 50 mg's just fine

ask my friend saps hes the test, tren, mast combo king!

Not sure how I missed this thread for 6 weeks but anyway.
Yes I'm on record numerous times advocating the use of low dose test 200mg or less with tren if one has issues with tren sides. It seems one of out 10 guys can run all the test they want and not have the sweats, the cardio impact, the BP, the rampant dehydration etc. But for the majority of guys who do find problems running tren. Most will find relief with the aforementioned low dose of test.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131