over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test E best drug

grizzly978

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I am always anxious and hyper active, have panic attacks etc all that but I dont have adhd or any actual problems like that, take no medications or anything. But anyways, I ran test e at 400mg a week, and it calmed me down. I felt confident, not nervous or anything. It was the best state of mind while on it and it yielded great gains all around. Props to Test!!!

I am always anxious and hyper active, have panic attacks etc all that but I dont have adhd or any actual problems like that, take no medications or anything. But anyways, I ran test e at 400mg a week, and it calmed me down. I felt confident, not nervous or anything. It was the best state of mind while on it and it yielded great gains all around. Props to Test!!!

Yes I feel the same. I am a few weeks into my Godzilla t500 cycle (test c and e). It's great not to feel anxiety 24/7 as I have battled with it for about a year now.

its been the only cure , I hate using xanax and antidepressants bc of their dangers

its been the only cure , I hate using xanax and antidepressants bc of their dangers

I am just on 10mg citalopram (SSRI)... have been for over 6 months.

I am just on 10mg citalopram (SSRI)... have been for over 6 months.

I may look into something like that. I was prescribed xanax at .5 mg 2x a day. I used it for a week and stopped after reading about the withdrawls. I rather have problems than rely on xanax

I may look into something like that. I was prescribed xanax at .5 mg 2x a day. I used it for a week and stopped after reading about the withdrawls. I rather have problems than rely on xanax

I would definately look into it. I had never taken anything in my life. Then I was hit with severe panic attacks and social anxiety. I battled through it. I was put on the SSRI and it has been great. I get a few sides but they aren't bad... infact some are fine. The doctor even said they were fine to take long term. But obviously there can be withdrawal issues etc. But I plan to stay on them so I won't go through them.

They calm you down alittle and by the sounds of it would help you out greatly. But of course go to see a doctor and go through everything with him. Nothing like this should be self prescribed and should always be under a doctors supervision.

Yeah stay away from xanax etc. Doesn't sound like you need it. Maybe people with severe anxiety (can't leave the house etc) should use them sparingly with an SSRI everyday.

I believe that once trt will be more accessible and common , we will see a lot of reduction in other medications , specially ones dealing with depression and anxiety.
I am not sure what would be the result for the bottom lines of drug companies.

I believe that once trt will be more accessible and common , we will see a lot of reduction in other medications , specially ones dealing with depression and anxiety.

Yup...I was just going to post this....instead ill bump it!!

i agree, the sense of well being on a test cycle is rather pleasant. dbol gives me the same effect as well.

only problem is big pharma cant make money of test anymore... bio identicals are non patentable and all our common ones are generic now... E, C, prop etc..

you probably have naturally low test levels...have it checked out..low levels will cause depression and anxiety

you probably have naturally low test levels...have it checked out..low levels will cause depression and anxiety

He may do. But I have extremely high natural test and artificial test still does this to me (even trt dose). Of course anyone who runs gear over years has fucked up their natural test (obviously recovery is always possible). And after a cycle or if you simply have low natural test you are likely to feel depressed and possibily anxious.

I had my test checked before cycle and it was in the mid 600s range. But i did just get off a cycle so I may have low test right now

:yeahthat:
I totally agree. Test seriously balances me out.

:yeahthat:
I totally agree. Test seriously balances me out.

I ran that back in January. Sick pumps. Test/EQ with gh shreds you up

I have to agree as well. I was on a anti depressant for anxiety and panic disorder but I did not like the Fact that I lost all interest in Sex unless I was approached, that sux's/ So I said to myself maybe I will jump back on a cycle of Sust and Deca just to see if it would help me out get me off the prescription and get my sex drive back. Well it did help me and I stopped my meds about 3 weeks into the cycle and have not gone back on them since. I was off (cycle) for about 3 months with no issues. Now I am back on NPP, TPP and TP and still feeling great.

What you also have to watch out for is Over-Training it can be very hard on
your nervous system and can cause the onset of these types of panic disorders. So make sure you train hard when you are in the gym but be sure to give yourself at least 24 hrs for the nervous system to recoup. Plus you will not grow is your body is taking care of the nervous system.

I have to agree as well. I was on a anti depressant for anxiety and panic disorder but I did not like the Fact that I lost all interest in Sex unless I was approached, that sux's/ So I said to myself maybe I will jump back on a cycle of Sust and Deca just to see if it would help me out get me off the prescription and get my sex drive back. Well it did help me and I stopped my meds about 3 weeks into the cycle and have not gone back on them since. I was off (cycle) for about 3 months with no issues. Now I am back on NPP, TPP and TP and still feeling great.

What you also have to watch out for is Over-Training it can be very hard on
your nervous system and can cause the onset of these types of panic disorders. So make sure you train hard when you are in the gym but be sure to give yourself at least 24 hrs for the nervous system to recoup. Plus you will not grow is your body is taking care of the nervous system.

Yeah it really is an amazing drug for alot of physical and mental problems. I think alot of men that have anxiety and depression etc should really just get on some test. No joke I used it originally to solve that, pcted and it went away for good. I got recently really anxious with school and alot of issues so it came on so its time to get back on test

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws