over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test E/C mix vs just Test E

Yes I don’t belong to your elite club roll 🙄 u sound so dumb. So I should just give up bcuz u say so???? Even though I’ve done 3 cycles and gained 40 lbs of solid lean tissue since I started two year ago?????????? My life has improved ten fold since I began so I’m obviously doing something right . I feel great about myself and I am preforming better in mma than I ever have in my life, I am working two fairly high pay jobs because I have more recovery and energy than ever . My wife is always telling me how proud she is of what I’ve accomplished and how I’ve become an different person ina good way All of these things and more i would not have attained if I listen to jerkoffs like u.

We are all very proud of you too. You do come across as a really well rounded individual in your replies to everyone so you are definitely on the right track in life.

I’ve used the same exact stuff every cycle I never had reason to look into the other Esther’s b4. And I ran out abruptly bcuz I miscalculated. So I am just trying to do the quickest thing I can which happens to be this test mix blend. I don’t have time r order it rn. I’m gonna fuck my cycle up I’ve been off for two weeks and it’s the middle of a blast. I don’t wanna waste more time. So I’m rushing this situation that’s why I Chose to ask Instead of wasting time researching bcuz im desperate to get my blast back on track and not waste time. I’m very very busy and I thought I could trust ppl here to help me out and not shit in me and tell me I don’t belong.

We are all very proud of you too. You do come across as a really well rounded individual in your replies to everyone so you are definitely on the right track in life.
Idc what my fellow roid heads think. I care what my wife thinks and my family. And no I never said I was well adjusted im Fucking functional lunatic and I have anger problems . But that’s not the point here.
The point is u r all making massive generalizations casting me out making me feel like I don’t belong. U are not going to convince anyone to just stop takin aas but u r making me feel ashamed to post on here and ask questions. It makes me wanna just say fuck it and just use google as a resource and never ask for any help again on here. To the few ppl who have been kind and straight to the point answer my question thank u SO much I appreciate more than u can know.

Perhaps one of the Mods could direct posts like this to the BEGINNER section where it belongs.
My 2 cents.

Guy joined in Dec 23....he is a beginner!
Ty actually I should have done that I’ll remember this going forward

Dude just had a meltdown and it’s entirely all his own doing. You should focus on getting your emotions under control before further messing with your hormones. Best of luck!

im Fucking functional lunatic and I have anger problems .

I wouldn't have guessed.

In all seriousness I was actually being nice. I thought people were too harsh with you because you asked nicely and were pleasant to begin with then you went a bit crazy in your replies. Yes it's what I consider a lazy question but who cares you are being over the top in your replies. Just relax and banter with people without getting too angry. Most people (me included) are here to help.

I have actually just wrote about test c and test e and I researched both online and it's not as you state. Yes there is some info about them being slightly different and test c having an extra carbon atom so it's slightly longer in active life but in all the literature nothing makes out like they are massively different. Yes there are some minor differences and half lives may vary by a few days online but anyone who researches both will see all major sources of information make them out to be very similar because they are. So don't act like all the research makes them out to be completely different and you researched extensively and was confused because I know that is bullshit. I literally spent 20 hours last week researching AAS.

Just chill and run your test e/c combo as it's a nice little mix you have and hopefully you can gain another 5-10 pounds on top of what you already have.

Like most have said, they basically have the same half life.

The interesting thing I read somewhere was that Cypionate was purposefully created as a direct copy of Enanthate by an American company just so they could have a patent on their own version of Enanthate.

No effort??? Fuck off as if u know my reality . There’s SO much fucking conflicting info when u look it up, and u know it.im asking to get a verified response asking on the forums IS ME VERIFYING after the fact of doing my own research I’ll have u know. U r all ona. High horse. I asked a simple question, I spend hours doing research u pink. I’m so tired of the attitude ppl give me for being new . Fuck this forum every question I ask I get shit on. Ppl saying shit like “u don’t deserve to be here if u r so stupid to ask this question u don’t belong u shouldn’t even try blah blah fucking blah” u guys r the literal worst a bunch of school girls who jerk each other off.
DD75E44D-D2EC-4C25-BFBC-D5A4CCA2239E.png

Do we have different googles?

When i first started out with anabolics or anything else i was ignorant. I find most people are the same. Still am in many things. I try to give new guys a break. Heck i do that with some of the long time members too. I learned long ago that the world doesn't behave the way i want, ever. Once i accepted that dealing with others became easier and caused me less problems. I usually only return fire to an insult if i want to entertain myself. But I have used test E, C and E/C with the same results. I have seen where some people think there is difference between them. Same as different carrier oils can change absorption rates noticeably. It is all the same to me.

40 pounds of muscle in two years??.....................
I really don't want to be the guy who asks for pics.....I hate when people do that......but..................

Unfortunately it looks like our angry new member was either banned or deleted his account guys.

Doubt you’ll be seeing any pics. 😂

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicholasnjh
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner