over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test E Cycle Critique

3chainz

Newbies
Hi All!

Thank you in advance =)

I'm 28 years old, 203 lbs and about 10-12%BF. This is my first real cycle. By real, it means when I was 25, I was an idiot and did a cycle of Test E without proper research and long story short, it did me more harm than good.

Goal:I want to pack on as much muscle as I can and lose some fat while I'm at it.

Cycle:

Weeks 1 - 10 400mg Test/Week
Weeks 1 - 10 Arimidex(or Aromasin?) .5MG EOD (I'm trying to stop the bloat and I'm prone to gyno)
Weeks 3 - 8 HCG 250iu every 4 days

PCT
Week 11 - 14 Tamox 40/40/20/20
Week 11 - 14 Clomid 50/25/12.5/12.5

I Also have Formastanzol on hand and I wanted to throw in Epistane somewhere. How would you suggest I do this?

Thoughts, Ideas, Sugguestions?

Thanks in advance =)

Well... If you have enough test to do it I would bump it up to 500 or even 600mg. Everyone won't agree with me, but that is what I would do.

Your recomp is going to really depend on your training and diet. You need to be training frequently like twice a week for most muscles and small ones like arms and calves could be 3 times a week.
A good split for this is Chest/back/calves, quads/hammies, arms/calves, off repeat.

Diet is hard to say but probably medium to high protein and fat and lower carbs or a carb cycling type diet.

make it 12 weeks if you can..

and leave the PHs for another cycle, don't do them first cycle.

Well... If you have enough test to do it I would bump it up to 500 or even 600mg. Everyone won't agree with me, but that is what I would do.

Your recomp is going to really depend on your training and diet. You need to be training frequently like twice a week for most muscles and small ones like arms and calves could be 3 times a week.
A good split for this is Chest/back/calves, quads/hammies, arms/calves, off repeat.

Diet is hard to say but probably medium to high protein and fat and lower carbs or a carb cycling type diet.

Definitely agree with you on this. To the OP, you are not going to put on muscle while losing fat since you are essentially new to this and probably don't have a good grasp of diet yet. Just concentrate on packing on muscle w/o putting on too much fat. You can always diet down later.

Awesome replies guys - Thank you very much for being so informative!

If I were to leave Epistane out, Is arimidex/aromasin enough to combat bloat?

I generally eat about 400 - 500 grams of protein/100 grams of carbs/50 grams of fat a day with 1 - 2 refeed days where I eat 400 grams of carbs.

As for lifting, I mainly do compound lifts. Deadlifts, Squats, Cleans and Benches. As for intensity, I give it 100% once I step into the gym. No small talk, no chilling with the "bros" or lifting up my shirt to snap pics.

Other than that, is the cycle dosages ok? I know people normally start with 500MG but i've been reading everything I can around professionalmuscle and they said 400mg is more than enough? I'm trying to keep sides as low as possible.

Attachments

• abc.JPG
    abc.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 3,891
Without eating a moderate amount of carbs, it's going to be really hard to pack on muscle. You need carbs as a source of energy while the protein repairs and helps you grow outside the gym. I'm not a big advocate of carb cycling while trying to bulk but it's very productive for dieting down which IMO is not something you need to do right now because you are relatively lean. Honestly, I would for go carb cycling and bump up your carbs on workout days and reduce them a bit on non workout days.

You need to front load if running a straight 500mg/wk cycle. Do a 750 mg to kickstart and id suggest using a shorter acting ester such as a propinate at the beginning of your cycle and the end so your hpta can reboot faster equallying less loss during pct. I would also cycle up in the mid of your cycle so that your body doesnt stabilize to the 500mg. Pct looks good and running hcg throughtout is an awesome idea id reccomend it to everyone

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws