over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test E Doesn’t Increase Your Blood Pressure If You’re Black

Yeah it's a little over a gram, a very common dose. And I had about 4 months off before this current cycle. And honestly what I've achieved is unnatural. People at the supermarket start to stare if I'm walking around in a tight shirt. Everyone I know asks what I do to get so muscular. I often have to hide my size with baggy shirts. Many pros aren't even a lean 218 lbs.

What planet are you living on? 😂 You are 6' and 218. Most pros are not 218. 😂 You look like the average guy in my gym. Dude, not saying that you don't look better then the average fat slob in USA, but you are not big for your height, and not lean as competition Body Building. You see the picture thread of guys who post here?? Stop with your nonsense like Bio said. You are delusional.

Those are off topic threads but yours is a personal issue against Derek at MPMD which doesn't need to be fought here. Telling someone of any age not to use TRT doesn't belong on a bodybuilding forum. Take your issues with him straight to him.

Alright let's get back to JOJ...

I think what he is trying to say (maybe?) is since african americans have higher blood pressure in generally, that Test E will not impact it as much so they should take test e. This is also incorrect, so maybe it's irrelevant what he was trying to say?

Alright let's get back to JOJ...

I think what he is trying to say (maybe?) is since african americans have higher blood pressure in generally, that Test E will not impact it as much so they should take test e. This is also incorrect, so maybe it's irrelevant what he was trying to say?
Well unless that have studies of Black people on Testosterone E and measuring Blood pressure it is all speculation or bro science. Do you know any studies or anyone else?

What planet are you living on? 😂 You are 6' and 218. Most pros are not 218. 😂 You look like the average guy in my gym. Dude, not saying that you don't look better then the average fat slob in USA, but you are not big for your height, and not lean as competition Body Building. You see the picture thread of guys who post here?? Stop with your nonsense like Bio said. You are delusional.
Most pros are not my height, and so especially in classic competition they may be lighter but also much more muscular. I know this. But I also know if I don't wear baggy clothes around people I know they start to wonder. I'm a heavyweight in almost every sport, a lean one too. Everyone asks how I got so muscular. And people stare in public. Sometimes they take pictures of me at the gym. Pretty good for a one year transformation after 18 years off.

Why you feel the need to laugh? Because it can be done with making diet a chore and less PEDs? It works for me.

Yeah it's a little over a gram, a very common dose. And I had about 4 months off before this current cycle. And honestly what I've achieved is unnatural. People at the supermarket start to stare if I'm walking around in a tight shirt. Everyone I know asks what I do to get so muscular. I often have to hide my size with baggy shirts. Many pros aren't even a lean 218 lbs.
WTF, IM 5FT5 225 AND LEANER THAN YOU.
You were doing OK in my book until you pulled that "many pros" BULLSHIT! GTFOH!

Well unless that have studies of Black people on Testosterone E and measuring Blood pressure it is all speculation or bro science. Do you know any studies or anyone else?

Oh no and I agree I'm just saying I think he was trying to say Test E doesn't raise anyone's blood pressure and since african americans have higher BP they should always choose test E. That statement (even if it is what he meant) would also be incorrect as you noted there is nothing magical about enanthate that keeps BP from rising.

Oh no and I agree I'm just saying I think he was trying to say Test E doesn't raise anyone's blood pressure and since african americans have higher BP they should always choose test E. That statement (even if it is what he meant) would also be incorrect as you noted there is nothing magical about enanthate that keeps BP from rising.
Well any time you bring up differences between races it can get controversial, even when data, science and biology is discussed. But it does seem that African American males have higher natural levels of testosterone:
1646755010025.png

And it might be at least partially the reason why they tend to have higher rates of hypertension, cardio disease, prostate issues etc. But that's always going to be a controversial topic.

Yea just like Mexicans eat alot of tacos.. am i wrong?
You have always said some stupid things here. Now you have gone to far. Take a month off and be happy I am letting you back.

WTF, IM 5FT5 225 AND LEANER THAN YOU.
You were doing OK in my book until you pulled that "many pros" BULLSHIT! GTFOH!
You may be a few lbs heavier than me, but I bet you see a lot of people lighter than you at competitions, especially in the classic division. Do I really need to start listing them?

And the point wasn't to say I have the physique of a pro bodybuilder, I don't. It was to say I'm a pretty big guy. I don't want to be a pro, even if I could be (which I doubt.) In case you haven't been reading my posts closely I'm a little uncomfortable with my 218lb size as it is, so once this cycle is over and I've hardened up I don't plan on gaining any more. I'm happy where I am, which is the same size as Mike Tyson, Adrian Peterson and Herschel Walker in their primes (though I have 2 inches on Tyson and Walker had 1 inch on me.)

And the only reason I listed it is because I was asked, and it's not like I'm ashamed of how I look nor should I be.

You may be a few lbs heavier than me, but I bet you see a lot of people lighter than you at competitions, especially in the classic division. Do I really need to start listing them?

And the point wasn't to say I have the physique of a pro bodybuilder, I don't. It was to say I'm a pretty big guy. I don't want to be a pro, even if I could be (which I doubt.) In case you haven't been reading my posts closely I'm a little uncomfortable with my 218lb size as it is, so once this cycle is over and I've hardened up I don't plan on gaining any more. I'm happy where I am, which is the same size as Mike Tyson, Adrian Peterson and Herschel Walker in their primes (though I have 2 inches on Tyson and Walker had 1 inch on me.)

And the only reason I listed it is because I was asked, and it's not like I'm ashamed of how I look nor should I be.
O boy! I clearly stated you were doing OK in my book (with your claims) until you said pro's...like I said GTFOH with that 🤪 talk.

Crazy 🤪 huh???

O boy! I clearly stated you were doing OK in my book (with your claims) until you said pro's...like I said GTFOH with that 🤪 talk.
Sorry I hit a nerve. I figure if I'm fairly lean and heavier than a lot of pros, even though I'm taller, it's an accomplishment for a hobbyist who's really just in it for cosmetic reasons.

My man, you’re taking it to personal. I get it though, being in healthcare seeing idiots come in from dumb shit. Whether it be drugs, violence, whatever.. It’s something close to you… You’ll never stop a youngster from doing what they what… Being 40, you know they think they know everything!!!!

If you’re ever confronted by a Youngblood, then by all means educate them. But the others will learn on there own like most of us do. Through good experiences and bad ones too!

Cage

Yeah well ya know what. I am just gonna stop. This hasn't been the warmest, most welcoming crowd. And I've posted nothing wrong or offensive to deserve the hostility. It doesn't look like I can delete my account but I'm gonna log out and move on. I can't say this was fun but it's been real ✌️

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131