over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test E Doesn’t Increase Your Blood Pressure If You’re Black

And yes I'm a 40 yr old bodybuilder 6'0" 118lbs fairly lean currently on test, EQ, deca, tren and anavar. This was me in October but I've put a few lbs on since then, winter bulking. Additionally I'm a medical worker specializing in critical care and have been for over a decade. Now lets hear about you and why you feel a need to defend Derek.

I am not defending Derek. I already told you I am not some big fan of his and merely pointed out what I have seen. I could be wrong as again I don't watch all of his stuff but I have seen quite a few videos (even on trt) and I have never seen him pushing TRT on young males who don't medically need it. I have only ever seen him post about it when someone has chronically low testosterone levels. He may mention TRT a lot because he is associated with a clinic but I don't see anything wrong with that. Now if you have a link of him pushing it on someone who doesn't need it maybe you should post it. At the same time there are far worse things in this life to be worried about and if someone is an adult who cares. I know young guys look up to him a bit but I also don't see all these masses of young kids going on trt to look like Derek but maybe I just don't visit these forums you speak of. Where I am from many young guys use steroids but it's definitely not due to Derek. Regarding your pics and how your stats are like a pro's and people staring at you I am not even going to comment.

My man, you’re taking it to personal. I get it though, being in healthcare seeing idiots come in from dumb shit. Whether it be drugs, violence, whatever.. It’s something close to you… You’ll never stop a youngster from doing what they what… Being 40, you know they think they know everything!!!!

If you’re ever confronted by a Youngblood, then by all means educate them. But the others will learn on there own like most of us do. Through good experiences and bad ones too!

Cage

Very true but don't you think there are better things someone could be doing if helping today's youth is a concern? Derek promoting his TRT clinic is not what I consider a crisis for young people today. If an adult has chronically low test going through a legit clinic and being prescribed testosterone is not a bad thing imo. It's not like he is openly selling bottles of test to 14 year old kids in the local gym.

Very true but don't you think there are better things someone could be doing if helping today's youth is a concern? Derek promoting his TRT clinic is not what I consider a crisis for young people today. If an adult has chronically low test going through a legit clinic and being prescribed testosterone is not a bad thing imo. It's not like he is openly selling bottles of test to 14 year old kids in the local gym.
I have no clue who this Dereck fella even is…

In my city the youth here are already in a crisis situation. I believe it’s something like 70% of the armed car jackings here are made by 14-18yr olds. It starts at home!!!! Parents need to held more accountable!!! That’s my opinion.

Testosterone replacement isn’t even on my radar for the youth. Never even thought abt it being an issue for a youngster. I know with social media the way it is now they can’t help but be bombarded with images of perfect physiques. So they’re most likely chasing the look by any means necessary! But then again if they’re young enough the parents should have some sort of influence on them.

I don’t have all the answers nor will I ever pretend to… You gotta pick your battles and pursue whatever means the most to you! Also, stay pro-active in your child’s life, even if they think they grown at 18 or 20. Cause you know damn well they don’t know back shit!

Cage

Derek is freaking awesome. Love that dude.

I would agree if it didn't affect me a single bit. But I go on these forums and I see these twenty something newbies on TRT because they want to be like Derek asking questions about it. And I feel bad for them.

And he doesn't own it, he's just their spokesperson. He lives in Canada.
Derek definitely owns Marek health.

Well unless that have studies of Black people on Testosterone E and measuring Blood pressure it is all speculation or bro science. Do you know any studies or anyone else?
This. Theory and application are two totally different animals

They can also see in the dark.

of course bro I know you way better than that. and if you were racist I could care less. if anyone here has wacked out views that's on them. I was being Politically correct for the masses. some people still think crossfit is cool. some people still think elvis is alive and tupac lol. everyone's on their own trip , we are all just a secondary character in their story like my friend don Miguel Ruiz taught me. Nothing anyone does is because of you, it is because they have made an agreement consciously or unconsciously with the universe that that behavior is ok, what bothers us about others can often teach us things about ourselves.

All human and all made in his image

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner