over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test e injection frequency

once a week gives a nice big peak, then drops every day about 9-12 percent until your trough day.
id think you'd want the big levels for pure performance and gains. like, if i pin 200 once my peak is around 2300. trough would be 1230 or so. 11x to 6x multiples or so.
but gotta take more adex cuz of estrogen.
now im doing my weekly dose average in little amounts eod and havent had e2 symptoms at all. 4 weeks now and im gonna get bloods to see if theres true difference between peak/trough numbers and staying around the trend line-average level- every day.
id say do multiple pins a week for symptom control and one big one, as has been done for decades, to get max benefit from higher level days.

I'm not into hardcore bodybuilding as much anymore just maintaining a level of fitness so at 38 years old I just buy a T400 blend and shoot 0.2mls with a slin pin EOD or so.

My brother recently started dr prescribed HRT and they are giving him a 200mg Cyp shot every 2 weeks. Considering I pin Test-E bi weekly, i thought this was pretty crazy. What do you guys usually get on your HRT? I feel like 2 weeks would be a hormonal rollercoaster for myself. When I miss 1 shot of Test-E I feel awful.

I've tried sub q daily, ever other day. IM once a week, twice a week.....ect. I'm a fan of daily small doses with a slin pin. Bloods obviously showed bigger peaks with spaced out injections but side effects and e2 look much better daily. I usually rotate around 10 spots.

Sent from my S2_PRO using Tapatalk

My brother recently started dr prescribed HRT and they are giving him a 200mg Cyp shot every 2 weeks. Considering I pin Test-E bi weekly, i thought this was pretty crazy. What do you guys usually get on your HRT? I feel like 2 weeks would be a hormonal rollercoaster for myself. When I miss 1 shot of Test-E I feel awful.

OLD SCHOOL docs still do the 1mL every other week crap...

My doc writes more...but I have only been taking 90-100mg three times weekly for quite some time and about to step down further to lower doses and daily...

Generally speaking the accepted cookie cutter advice from docs is 200mg once a week...even this is a bit of a roller coaster, but every other week is terrible advice from anyone medically trained. 100mg twice would be best bang for the buck and least injections with max benefit and least sides reasonably...better than that being 200 split into 3 shots...and even better would be less than 200 split into daily.

Slin pin m/w/f. I normally would do m/t larger dose but felt better doing smaller does with slin pin. I have about 15 inj sites I use so it’s normally clear after a week.

That's what mine wanted me to do, but I pushed pretty hard and got him to agree to 1x per week, 100 mg each week. I really wanted at least 2x per week but he is convinced that it isn't better that way. I feel ok with the once a week so I have just stuck to that the past 9 years or so.

You are correct 2 weeks would be terrible. Levels would be pretty much back to baseline in that amount of time. Once a week would be the least often that should be done but I don't pin anything less than every third day and only more frequently if it was prop or ace or base obviously as well but never tried it.

Every day with a slin pin. I don't think I can ever go back to less frequently. I don't get why people are such pussies about pinning a tiny slin pin somewhere in their body for a 5 second injection of very little oil.

Every day with a slin pin. I don't think I can ever go back to less frequently. I don't get why people are such pussies about pinning a tiny slin pin somewhere in their body for a 5 second injection of very little oil.

Completely agree. I'm a DAILY slin pin injection guy—regardless of what im using. FAR less scar tissue buildup and you cant feel a thiiing.

I think what ever protocol you choose aslong as theres no more than 25-30% fluctuation in t levels between injections and e2 is balanced you should be good. As natty production fluctuates up to 30% daily i assume we can apply that to on cycle? Only difference is the fluctuation would be weekly or bi weekly not daily and at much higher total levels.

My protocol is always eod no matter what the dose is. In my experience spreading out the injections helps keep my levels steady all throughout the cycle. When I would do one or two injections a week, it produced large spikes and quick drops. But of course it depends on what your injecting. The longer esters like test e take 5 days or more to fully absorb. Some have replied about how painful it is pinning more than once a week. I don't know what sponsors gear they are running as I have no pain from my injections. I rotate between my delts and glutes using a 1.5, 25 gauge needle.

Cakes

Now that I have gone to daily I don't think I'd go back either...cannot feel a thing and no scaring, I don't bleed out at all, libido is steady and normal, etc.

I have some pins that are 1mL total volume capacity, with a removable 27g ... swap a 23g on and draw back just over .15mL and put the still sharp 27 on and use upper glute fat fold or love handle area and feel nothing...had tried this with a prop/cyp blend and got really swollen BUT besides prop possibly being the issue I was doing higher dose and EOD and the volume was then .5mL which may be a bit too much also... Dr. C said to stay sub .4mL for max comfort in subcut test shots.

I've backed down to 1/2mg arim every 5th day and I think soon will just drop it and get blood work to see where that lands me... took test total dose down from 270/ week (90mg pinned 3x) to right around 240 and feel great (35 per day give or take a couple mg)...least test I have been on in many years. I have done 400/ week MOST of the last 5+ years and at times dropped to 300 for a couple months...

Last edited:
Been only on a year and would prefer to not go over 2xw. 3xw is bad enough with hgh eod. Lol

I've been running a test p/npp blend at 100mg each per ml, plus another 300mg test c and another 200mg npp for a total of 750 test and 600 npp. Also on 50mg of dbol per day. I ramped up to this level over a 4 week period and will stay here for another 3 weeks. Then I'll drop the test down to 300 with test p and slowly bring Tren A at 200mg a week. I'll also drop the dbol and npp so I'll just be on test and Tren for cutting. Might bring on mast but haven't decided yet. So far this has been a winning combo, with my strength elevated and very noticeable muscle growth. Diet isn't 100% perfect but I'm holding around 250lbs right now. With my cut cycle I should be able drop down around 205lbs or so. At least that is my goal. Slow and steady and maybe a little clen :)

Cakes

Same here. ED slin pin injects between 10mg and 15mg. Currently just backloading and using a 29ga pin.....takes less than 10 seconds to push in.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I would agree more frequent injections are better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members