over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test-E Lethargy

Yes I got onto that t3 dose late. That is most likely the issue here. People can respond differently to various esters like they can compounds. But 200mcg t3 is the elephant in the room for the OP. T3 can do both but at that dose lethargy would be a big problem for most. It's the much more plausible reason out of the two.

Its not brother; trust me do not let the exta 100mcg scare you, you remember buselmo right?

T3 eats up muscle? LOL!
when you lose 10 lbs of sub-q water, and 10 lbs of glycogen... and your neck looks thinner (which is what most people notice immediately and start telling you you lost a lot of weight) THAT DOES NOT MEAN YOU LOST MUSCLE!!!!

T3 doesn't make you lose muscle... i don't care what anyone says...
I used to think that, and i'd "see it" happen when i was on 50 mcg T3 and i start panicing... it was all bullshit... it's not muscle, it's glycogen and water. once i got that through my thick head and said "so fucking what if i look just a little thinner? i don't give a shit"... a couple of months later, I was as lean as fuck and i gained muscle. so don't give me that shit that T3 makes you lose muscle... and don't tell me the usual "ppl are different"... It's not a coincidence that i used to "lose muscle" when i listened to this shit and believed it, and fucking gained muscle when i said "fuck it... it's bullshit"

Its not brother; trust me do not let the exta 100mcg scare you, you remember buselmo right?

I wouldn't matey. You actually made me feel like trying high dosed t3 :D Merely stating it could be the reason for your fatigue. As others have posted it's quite common in large doses. For many it does the opposite in small doses but causes fatigue in high doses. I don't think I have ever tried t3 past 25mcg per day so I personally haven't experienced it. I am not saying you are wrong at all. You know your body more than anyone on here. Bulselmo was great. Yeah the amount of fat and water most hold is high so when it stands falling off they automatically assume it's all muscle. Although water inside the muscle helps a great deal but flatness doesn't mean less real muscle tissue as you know.

I don't understand.

"200mcg is cool, bro. Remember buselmo?"

Then quotes buselmo, who was on 50mcg.

Update to all my bros;

I think im one few people allergic to the Enanthate ester; 1-2 other boys i know also complained about the same thing, body is rejecting it.

I recently swapped to Test-Cyp and no problem except the beautiful sides of test; upon further research and found this study.

eLoaZRs.png

study: https://www.klinefelter.se/wp-conte...erone-LH-and-FSH-in-serum-after-injection.pdf

Also 200mcg of T3 will over-energise (especially if you have the muscle mass), legit feel energetic 24/7, and fat loss overload (would not recommend as the mental sides get annoyng, ie feeling buzzed all the time).

OB2viTT.png

Last edited:
Hi guys;

Ive been on gear for years, test-e is a disaster just pure lethargy 1-2 weeks after injection. Me and two friends noticed this, test-prop is fine, test-e is not. No its not estrogen (got bloods).

Any experienced vets know if test-cyp (aka if i swap ester) might help? i think my body isnt responding well to the enan ester because the science behind all 'half-life' isnt adding up.
tried TE for basis cycle no met the lethargy, but leg a little sore. And my second cycle used TC, a little better for the first tim in TE , made the blood test with amazing result so the next ,next cycle might till begain with tc

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131