over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test-E Lethargy

kingtung

Registered
Hi guys;

Ive been on gear for years, test-e is a disaster just pure lethargy 1-2 weeks after injection. Me and two friends noticed this, test-prop is fine, test-e is not. No its not estrogen (got bloods).

Any experienced vets know if test-cyp (aka if i swap ester) might help? i think my body isnt responding well to the enan ester because the science behind all 'half-life' isnt adding up.

Science behind half life?

How often are you injecting

Aka its more than its just '14 day half-life', one of the bigger guys from Greece told me some of his friends had the same problem 'lethargy', told me possibly due to ester, swap to Cyp he said.

Im trying to understand why the lethargy hit 1-2 week after injection, my first was 2 weeks ago, last was on Friday (injecting Mon/Fri) 500mg total.

Last edited:
Doesn't make any sense. But swap for cyp give it two weeks and see if you feel any better.

Test e has about a 7 day half life not 14. And cyp is almost the same length as enanthate. But sure why not switch and see what happens

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Test e has about a 7 day half life not 14. And cyp is almost the same length as enanthate. But sure why not switch and see what happens

Thanks bro appreciate that; didnt notice it was 7 days. Makes sense now, since ive had in total 3 injections hence why ive been crashing past 2 days (peaking atm).

The same pro from Greece mentioned possibly the 'test flu', but i dont have any flu like symptoms? just pure fatigue which is a nuisance, ive had this before when i was on 1-2grams of test but i figured 'your just growing bro', 12+ hours a sleep a day isnt normal its a nuisance.

Thing is im 200mcg t3 etc aswell , so if anything im meant to be flying, nope.

Last edited:
Thanks bro appreciate that; didnt notice it was 7 days. Makes sense now, since ive had in total 3 injections hence why ive been crashing past 2 days (peaking atm).

The same pro from Greece mentioned possibly the 'test flu', but i dont have any flu like symptoms? just pure fatigue which is a nuisance, ive had this before when i was on 1-2grams of test but i figured 'your just growing bro', 12+ hours a sleep a day isnt normal its a nuisance.

Thing is im 200mcg t3 etc aswell , so if anything im meant to be flying, nope.

I didn't notice you are injecting that infrequently. Twice a week is standard. So that's probably your issue. I still wouldn't think it would be THAT noticeable though.

I didn't notice you are injecting that infrequently. Twice a week is standard. So that's probably your issue. I still wouldn't think it would be THAT noticeable though.

No so ive had 3 injects total (first week started on a friday not monday). Blood levels are stable just the nuisance of it all if that makes sense so wanted to know any of the boys if had similar experiences

I've never experienced that myself. Here's a question. When's the last time u donated blood? Thick blood can cause lethargy and tiredness. Also try pinning twice a week instead of once.

I've never experienced that myself. Here's a question. When's the last time u donated blood? Thick blood can cause lethargy and tiredness. Also try pinning twice a week instead of once.

Its 110% the ester bro; because ive been on 3,6grams of Eq a week before no problem. Ive been on 30mls prop a week (yes 30mls @ 100mg/ml) np, ps: at 30mls of prop there is still no bloat.

Only thing i hate about prop is it has high spikes, and is really aggressive hormone for me, i wanted something more stable. But never again will i touch Test-E.

It could be anything but it's very possible. I would guess it's something unrelated to the ester though. But again everyone has a different response to everything. I have noticed I feel better on test c for example. It could even be something else in the vial or something else you are using. It's hard to fully know so it's worth swopping if it's something you have noticed in the past. For many it's the combination of drugs too. So many of my mates who use lot's of AAS suffer from fatigue and their blood work (liver, kidneys etc) may be fine. I know that is not the case with you due to your past usage being much higher. Are you using anything else? Any GH booster? Any painkillers? Anti-histamines?

have you tried different test with same brand? certain oils do this to me, EO makes me feel like shit

Its obviously not a prevalent issue, but I prefer TRT using SUS rather than TE or TC. Over years Andropen convinced me the blend did a better job of preventing those kinds of feelings.

IPG

Thing is im 200mcg t3 etc aswell , so if anything im meant to be flying, nope

Well shit that's your problem right there. 200 mcg of t3 holy fuck man. Your going to feel like ass and tired on that amt. T3 doesn't make you hyped up sorry. It will make you tired as fuck at that dose though and feel like shit. Why the he'll are you using so much anyways? Careless bro, seriously..

If it's not that then it's not the Ester and half life. You got bad juice. Period.

Well shit that's your problem right there. 200 mcg of t3 holy fuck man. Your going to feel like ass and tired on that amt. T3 doesn't make you hyped up sorry. It will make you tired as fuck at that dose though and feel like shit. Why the he'll are you using so much anyways? Careless bro, seriously..

If it's not that then it's not the Ester and half life. You got bad juice. Period.

Dont just re-quote what youve been taught on the interent forums. Try 200mcg of t3 then let me know how good you look after 1 week (and if you end up looking tight and 'flat' its because your fat).

**broken link removed**

PS: thanks for the update boys, it was the ester; never again. I will try Test-C and update you guys.

Dont just re-quote what youve been taught on the interent forums. Try 200mcg of t3 then let me know how good you look after 1 week (and if you end up looking tight and 'flat' its because your fat).

**broken link removed**

PS: thanks for the update boys, it was the ester; never again. I will try Test-C and update you guys.

No one reposted anything just my experience with its use.

tight and flat, your just fat?? :eek: ..this makes no sense. Neither does your original thread here. If you think you will notice a difference from test e to from cyp it's all in your head. but if i5 makes you feel better psychologically go for it..

Last edited:
200mcg T3? WTF...

My ex wife had a hyper thyroid and Graves' disease.

She was always hyper and tired at the same time. Very little sleep.

t3 gives me lethargy. drop it and see what happens

Yes I got onto that t3 dose late. That is most likely the issue here. People can respond differently to various esters like they can compounds. But 200mcg t3 is the elephant in the room for the OP. T3 can do both but at that dose lethargy would be a big problem for most. It's the much more plausible reason out of the two.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws