over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test E or Cyp VS. Sust

andro

Banned
I have been hearing gains on Sust when pinned EOD are better than Cyp or E at the same Dose....

Also the gains on SUST are more lean than Cyp or E, less bloat with Sust....

Anybody noticed this.

Thanks

Nope, I've never noticed a difference between e, c, prop sust whatever.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

YES

I have, I like sus a little better than the rest, only by a small margin but it does bloat me a bit less and I just LOVE sus ! :headbang:

They are all useless... powerclean2 said so :rolleyes:

Nobody reacts the exact same way to different estered test. Some will get better gains with sus while others will get better gains with cyp. I respond well to sus and test e but cyp is just so so for me and I tend to bloat more on cyp as well. There is no definite answer to your question. Only way for you to know is through trial and error my friend.

Nobody reacts the exact same way to different estered test. Some will get better gains with sus while others will get better gains with cyp. I respond well to sus and test e but cyp is just so so for me and I tend to bloat more on cyp as well. There is no definite answer to your question. Only way for you to know is through trial and error my friend.

couldnt agree more. i respond best to sus, next up is enanthate and cyp is the one i respond least favorably to. everyone is different,gotta give em a try and see what your body likes

i pin my sus ed.....works very well for me.

I haven't used sust for years but really liked it when I did. I pinned it once weekly... I had my reasons for this. I would do 3ml in one go at time to make 750mg. I think that is the lowest amount I would pin once weekly. However next time I will do it ed. I plan to use sust in my next cycle as it's been so long.

Currently using 1 amp of geofman test e eod. Test Cyp is actually my fav... maybe I have just been lucky each time I used it... body seems to feel better on cyp.

Test cyp for some reason does not work so great for me, sust was ok I didn't have many gains for the first 6 weeks or so. But then it kicked in hard and I continued to make gains even 3-4 weeks after I came off.

Test e kicks in about week 4-5. I am thinking the sust will kick in much faster with th prop and phyn prop ester. Thinking week 2-3...

Test cyp for some reason does not work so great for me, sust was ok I didn't have many gains for the first 6 weeks or so. But then it kicked in hard and I continued to make gains even 3-4 weeks after I came off.

what about on prop when did it kick in for you?

Last edited:
Usually feel effects of prop within the first two days, usually waking up with blue vein throbbers, and in the gym I can feel more intense pumps

TMI man, but funny.

Your gear was under dosed big time if it took you six weeks to feel it!!!
Test e i feel in 4 weeks. You should have felt the prop and pheny prop the first week!

I've always liked sust. I just started back on a relatively light dose (300/week) after being off for about 8 months due to surgery. Felt the prop in a couple of days, even though there wasn't much of it. Ultimately, I'll gain pretty much the same on any test, although I slightly prefer enanthate to cyp, and have been known to like suspension for some aplications.

Your gear was under dosed big time if it took you six weeks to feel it!!!
Test e i feel in 4 weeks. You should have felt the prop and pheny prop the first week!

I used original organon amps from Portugal. I was only doing 500 mg a week of sust so the prop and phenyl prop dose is low . I did see and feel results before 6 weeks just didn't have the punch like I get from enanthate or straight prop only cycles.

Sust was my first time. I now have cyp for life. I am happy with the occasional boost from other stuff.....

So you get better gains from Test Enanthate than Sust?

I guess technically. Not, it just took longer into my cycle together the full effects from the sust, but like I mentioned I continued to make gains 4even weeks after my cycle was over.due to sust staying active longer.

I never took it every other day, but I imagine if I did it would probablyhit me pretty hard.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws