over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test e question

OneLife

Newbies
Is all test e from each manufacture going to be the same chemical make up... I'm sure the answer is YES. I'm not sure why some sponsors are twice as much $ as others... Can someone please clarify.

Quality of the product I would guess

The product definitely differs between labs. I'm sure all the sponsors on this board are great (the ones I've used have been) but over the years I've had some good and then not so great experiences. Test is test but the bad experiences were probably due to underdosed gear.

Also keep in mind if you go with a domestic source you're going to be paying a premium for it.

:yeahthat:
remember that in most cases, you get what you pay for..

Chemically test-e is test-e, the question is is everyone actually selling test-e. Also remember some sponsors have 10ml others 20ml or even 25ml vials. Some dose it at 200mg, 250mg even 300mg/ml. But cheap does not always mean inferior quality either. Cheap stuff can be exceptional quality; depends on the sponsor. If you find a trusted source most people stick with that irregardless of price. After all quality and piece of mind trump cheapness

Just look around, there are some domestic sponsors cheaper than international ones

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Guys its ok to say
**broken link removed**
:D

imo it all boils down to the source and his desire to ensure that the product meets the label. Lets be frank. Test is very cheap and should always be clean regardless of price. Much of it is made domestically with imported powders, so I don't buy the ole "I didn't know whats in the bottle" it doesnt have to cost what some of these guys charge. But... if you are willing to pay it, they will have it for you. Expensive isnt always better, but a good cheap source with the integrity to make sure product meets the label can be difficult to find. I have had cheap test that worked well and expensive high dose test that wasnt worth a shit. With that in mind we bros usually go by source/product hype, then source rep, then how we respond to it. Solution, find a guy you feel you can trust over time.

not all test E is the same as previously discussed a lot is the quality some is 250 while some is 300. Their is human and pharm grade stuff too. Make sure you do your research on the most reliable too.

Something I've always wondered...if it's sterile and accurately dosed, what makes one higher quality than another?

Something I've always wondered...if it's sterile and accurately dosed, what makes one higher quality than another?

the powder, the process, ingredients.

Every dislike a generic brand of a medication but the brand name works great? Its still supposed to be the same meds but for whatever unknown reason you may respond better to one over the other.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws