YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

test e/tren e stack - dosages and sides.

EMC

Registered
what doses have worked well for you, as far as minimal or no sides and having a great sense of well being?

General consensus is low test moderate to high tren.

It depends on your development. As far as sides go, I don't get any from either compound

General consensus is low test moderate to high tren.

It depends on your development. As far as sides go, I don't get any from either compound

Both are correct here. If you can run more test with tren than by all means go for it. It is very common though for individuals to have problems with tren sides on higher test doses. If you fall into this category then yes keeping test levels low say around 200mg a week should for most people reduce and even eliminate most of the so called tren sides. Speaking personally, I can pair test e at 50mg with tren e 200mg and hit both EOD and that seems to be the most potent combo IME. I didn't notice a lot more gains, strength or results going past 700mg a week but everyone is different.

Also when speaking of sides its important to speak of the obvious ones we see and feel as well as the not so obvious ones. Clearly we know if we are getting night sweats, are dehydrated, have elevated BP, if there is acne or sexual problems things like that. What is less obviously are those hidden factors which maybe only a blood test reveals.

Since we are all more heart health conscious these days it should be noted that tren is one of the worst compounds on your HDL in particular so its highly adviseable you have a diet, supps and cardio problem that minimizes tren's impact while using it. However, nothing beats just not using it. Given that tren is an uber compound though most justify its use and just take precautions and accept the temporary impact.
To give specific context for me, if I run the above mentioned dosing for say 10-12 weeks I know from bloodtest experience to expect to see a reduction of 15-20 points off my HDL. Now mileage will vary but if you are starting with an HDL of less than 30 for instance this will really impact your levels. Again granted ceasing tren will prevent the loss and some regeneration occurs but the more active you are bringing it up manually the better. In my own case I've been able to bring my HDL to around 50 off tren [always looking for more of course]. This at least eases my mind knowing if I do a 10-12 week tren run I won't end up in the complete toilet by the end of the run.

So while its true that someone like AMD can pull off both compounds even in high doses and feel relatively side free that is not the complete story. Not to pick on him but I think AMD will testify to the unseen impact of a long tren run on his lipid profile. Again I'm not telling anyone to run or not run tren. But do be aware of what it can do or is doing to you inside and have as much insurance precautions in place to minimize the damage on tren and maximize the recovery once you cease the compound.

I like 200 test e 500 tren a. No sides at all apart from the reduced cardio performance but i get that just as bad on just test anyway

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

for me, estrogen sort of gets suppressed when i run tren (coincide test); and ive found that my skin and hair get dry and unhealthy; even worse, my tool is stringy, i dont have much sense of well being and my cognitive ability goes down the drain; too much on the other-hand, and i get depressed and moody.

personally, ive found i respond better to test, and the more tren i use along side test, i get no extra benefit and only more sides...

im planning to run 750mg test e and 400mg tren e - how does that sound?

im interested to hear how you guys dose both when running that stack!

I love this combo. I was scared of Tren before I started because of all the shit I've read on various boards but I've gotta say - I love this stuff. It truly is the nectar of the gods!

For me, no sides except I'm very warm and I have some weird smelling sweat and breath (according to my gf). Other than that, sleep is fine and around week 3 my strength started doing crazy things. I am prepping for my 2nd show now, but 2 weeks out from a show I just competed in, I repped 500 x 5 on deads, and even before my diet started I could only do that for 3 reps. So at the end of prep, I was STRONGER than when I started.

Even on low carbs, low cals, tons of cardio - my strength keeps going up. I plan on adding Anadrol into the mix and ride a sweet post-contest rebound. I can't even imagine what Tren + Test + Anadrol will be like when adequate calories are in place and I'm not running myself into the ground with cardio to get lean enough for my shows.

I started with 50mg ED Tren, then upped it to 75mg. Right now I'm on 100mg ED. Test @ 750.

For me, no sides except I'm very warm and I have some weird smelling sweat and breath

Yea i have been told I smell while running tren??

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws