over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test E vs Test C..injection site pain

TBrunson

Newbies
Hi everyone, I've been on HRT for a number of years using test cyp but recently switched to test eth. I'm experiencing a significant amount of pain at the injection site for three or four days after injection using the test e vs test c. It does go away after a few days but man is it a big difference between the cyp and eth. It's not an infection thing as I'm an RN and I know the difference between infection and injection/medication pain.

I'm wondering if this is normal for ethanate?

My scrip is for 300mg/ml of eth and I'm using 0.5mg per shot but it still hurts like crazy. I've tried diluting it with some cyp but it doesn't seem to make any difference.

Anyone noticed a pain difference between cyp and eth when it comes to the medication itself? If not, I may contact the HRT clinic and see if their compound pharmacy is seeing this same thing. I just can't see the average HRT candidate tolerating this level of pain.

Thanks in advance,

Tim B.

I have had the same problem. I have cut with gs oil and it took care of it. Whats weird is it never bothered me when I was younger. Sucks getting older I guess.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

I've encountered the same thing and its usually how the Test was made and all you got to do is add in some Filtered GSO.... I did mine with 0.5cc everytime I pin and works great....;)

I've encountered the same thing and its usually how the Test was made and all you got to do is add in some Filtered GSO.... I did mine with 0.5cc everytime I pin and works great....;)

Thats right. Use some whatman filters and youre gtg.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Is there a reason that you switched? the brand could have a higher concentration of BA ant that could be causing your pain, but if you have a script maybe you could just go back to cyp. good luck!

It's not that it is the enanthate ester vs cypionate most likely. Probably what it's made with. Higher concentration test usually has EO in it or maybe this brand/compounding pharm uses more BA and you are reacting to that...

That's really all it could be. As an RN I'm sure you are doing shot properly. As other posters stated...could add some sterile oil and dilute it down...or simply heating it so it disperses faster may help enough also. Simply run the hot water in the sink and roll the syringe under it for a bit...I would try that first before messing with adding oil and etc.

Thanks for the replies. I took the advice to heat up the shot before administering and that helped a whole bunch. It's significantly less painful. I'm not limping around for 3 days after a shot like I was before. Thanks again.

TimB.

running Bunited Test Cyp and I get NO PAIN at all from it the next day.

But yeah heating it always helps

Thanks for the replies. I took the advice to heat up the shot before administering and that helped a whole bunch. It's significantly less painful. I'm not limping around for 3 days after a shot like I was before. Thanks again.

No problem! Glad to help. I learned that with some higher mg stuff long ago and still do it sometimes to push thru a smaller pin quicker...using a 27g most times lately to do 1/2mL test and 1/2mL masteron 2-3 times a week season dependent...works great.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131