over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test E vs Test C

I love both! But for some reason I hold a little more water on cyp.

I have heard people say TestC yield no water retention... Blah blah blah unless it is pure prop or suspension, you will have some .

Huh? Are you confusing test e with test p?

Now I'm confused. This thread went from reading to what??? EOD on T-E? Suppose you could but why not Sust or Prop EOD??

I notice a difference I feel like test cyp. is cleaner. I don't know how to explain it just the way I feel on it

I do notice a difference with Cyp not only being cleaner but I get stronger quicker.

I have heard people say TestC yield no water retention... Blah blah blah unless it is pure prop or suspension, you will have some .

I never heard that. In fact I do bloat more and have to take a higher dose of A-dex when running Cyp.

Run both.. Then you don't have to worry haha.. Honestly man no difference at least till you get on a molecular level

Ib think it's about a 2 day differnce in half life. Get whichever is cheaper imo. Don't think I've ever used c as all the sponsers I've used seem to carry e only for whatever reason

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

CYP def cause more bloat, and i would say if u r doing Test Eth 2x a week injections is a must IMO, blood levels would fluctuate to much if only doing once a week.

CYP you can get away with doing just once a week injections. I love cyp better than eth. Dont know why either but i like a little bloat, can be controleed with an AI and i feel like i feel the cyp more than i do ETH

I think it is like alot of things certain people do better on one than the other. I will say this though if your test levels are low the dr always uses cyp injections...

I've always done my shots every third day with longer esters. I've never ben able to notice a difference between TC and TE...

Test enanthate has a shorter half life aprox 10 days
Test cypionate has a longer half life of aprox 14 days
They are both test and other than half life no other difference.

Both are slow-acting testosterone esters with a release time between 10-14 days. They are considered largely interchangeable.

Some body builders swear that cypionate provides a bit more of a kick than enanthate.

Enanthate is suspended in sesame oil; cypionate is suspended in cottonseed oil.

Enanthate is manufactured widely throughout the world, while cypionate is less common outside the USA. Hence, cypionate tends to be more common in the States.

Enanthate has a 7-carbon ester chain while cypionate has an 8-carbon ester chain. The more carbons the ester group has, the more soluble in oil and the less soluble in water it becomes. As a result, cypionate has a slightly slower release and longer active life.

Cost is another difference that influences people to choose enanthate over cypionate, which tends to be slightly more expensive.

Try them both and you tell us the difference.

very small difference!

cyp has 70mg of test per 100mg whereas enth has 72mg of test per 100mg. Not really noticeable difference strength wise. The remainder of the 100mgs is made up of the ester etc. Hope this helps bro.

Last edited:
Both are slow-acting testosterone esters with a release time between 10-14 days. They are considered largely interchangeable.

Some body builders swear that cypionate provides a bit more of a kick than enanthate.

Enanthate is suspended in sesame oil; cypionate is suspended in cottonseed oil.

Enanthate is manufactured widely throughout the world, while cypionate is less common outside the USA. Hence, cypionate tends to be more common in the States.

Enanthate has a 7-carbon ester chain while cypionate has an 8-carbon ester chain. The more carbons the ester group has, the more soluble in oil and the less soluble in water it becomes. As a result, cypionate has a slightly slower release and longer active life.

Cost is another difference that influences people to choose enanthate over cypionate, which tends to be slightly more expensive.

Try them both and you tell us the difference.

who told u enth is suspended in sesame oil? because thats what YOUR source uses? usually its GSO bro and when its not its cottonseed.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws