over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

test enanthate AND test suspension

MrF884

Registered
I'm about to run a badass 16 weeker in a few weeks. I've run suspension alone, i've ran a bizillion enanthate cycles. My question is who here has run BOTH at the same time? My reasoning behind this is...
I don't mind doing ED shots, however twice a day is pushing it and I've gotten pretty bad acne using suspension i suspect because of the blood fluctuations.. SO i figured id run a small dose of enanthate to keep consistantly stable levels along with my precious TNE.

What do you think?

It's a good plan. Use an AI. And shower with Nizoral 2% if the acne starts.

ive always run a long ester test when i run suspension for that reason and so when i come off the suspension i still have alot of test in my body and when i up it i dint have to wait weeks for it to ick in

I just ran some test susp with my test e...love that combo, makes me an animal. Why two injections a day?

I'm about to run a badass 16 weeker in a few weeks. I've run suspension alone, i've ran a bizillion enanthate cycles. My question is who here has run BOTH at the same time? My reasoning behind this is...
I don't mind doing ED shots, however twice a day is pushing it and I've gotten pretty bad acne using suspension i suspect because of the blood fluctuations.. SO i figured id run a small dose of enanthate to keep consistantly stable levels along with my precious TNE.

What do you think?

you're gonna blow up like a baboon with that cycle!!!

watch your blood pressure, control your intake of sodium, keep potassium high

you're gonna blow up like a baboon with that cycle!!!

watch your blood pressure, control your intake of sodium, keep potassium high

LOL thats only half of my cycle, i will also be running 400mg or tren e a week and 40mg of halo the last 4 weeks leading up to my meet.

If its water based suspension then I would go away with the ethenate and do the suspension twice a day... Every 12 hours. Water suspension has a short half life, therefore to get the full benefit, twice a day is best. You can use a silin pin, therefore generating less scar tissue. If its oil base suspension then once a day is fine. If you dont want to do twice a day injections, maybe you should think of using proponate....

Was doing 1400mg enanthate and 700mg suspension per week and loved it. Dropped back to just enanthate because inj sites were getting too sore.

How many mg of each you planning on running with the tren??? I read a few treads in here and alot of people seem to say they get ache on test susp. due to blood concentrations getting to high to fast. Why not test prop.? It is short acting with alot less sides then susp. and alot less water retention. Might sting a little though, but i'm betting less than twice a day shots.

How many mg of each you planning on running with the tren??? I read a few treads in here and alot of people seem to say they get ache on test susp. due to blood concentrations getting to high to fast. Why not test prop.? It is short acting with alot less sides then susp. and alot less water retention. Might sting a little though, but i'm betting less than twice a day shots.

i plan i running 520mg susp (75mg ed) and 250-300 enanthate. Prop is good but theres just no strength like that of which you get from suspension.

If its water based suspension then I would go away with the ethenate and do the suspension twice a day... Every 12 hours. Water suspension has a short half life, therefore to get the full benefit, twice a day is best. You can use a silin pin, therefore generating less scar tissue. If its oil base suspension then once a day is fine. If you dont want to do twice a day injections, maybe you should think of using proponate....

If you can find quality Test Susp

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner