over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test Enanthate vs Cypionate

JohnUSMC35

Registered
Trying to poll the PM audience on their preference of Test. Is there any difference between the two. I searched the past threads and really didn't find what I was looking for. Thanks....

Test e u get 70mg per 100mg per ml
Test c u get 69mg per 100mg per ml

(Estimated)

So either is equal basically

Enanthate has a 7-carbon ester chain while cypionate has an 8-carbon ester chain. The more carbons the ester group has, the more soluble in oil and the less soluble in water it becomes. As a result, cypionate has a slightly slower release and longer active life.

Due to being one atom lighter, enanthate has more testosterone per mg. The difference is insignificant though.

I can't tell the difference between one or the other. They act the same to me. I prefer Prop these days

Prop fo' sho!

They are interchangeable and with an ai alongside there shouldn't be much bloat unless your nutrition is off

I have always gone with test is test and stuck to long esters. I have a bottle of prop so I reduced my normal Test E 500mg dosage (been using for 8 weeks) to 300mg and mixed in 200 mg of the prop basically to get rid of it. I am really surprised at the difference it has made immediately in how I feel and strength in the gym. Anyone else experience this? I just wanted to make sure it wasnt in my head.

I have always gone with test is test and stuck to long esters. I have a bottle of prop so I reduced my normal Test E 500mg dosage (been using for 8 weeks) to 300mg and mixed in 200 mg of the prop basically to get rid of it. I am really surprised at the difference it has made immediately in how I feel and strength in the gym. Anyone else experience this? I just wanted to make sure it wasnt in my head.

I have no explanantion, but I experience something similar. I feel nothing on cyp except for the time that I went up to 900 with test cyp and felt tired all of the time. On prop I get better results and feel pretty good on it. On 700 mgs/wk of test prop, I felt better than I have ever felt in my life.

Just molecular weight, they are pretty much the same. E has higher test than c.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I have no explanantion, but I experience something similar. I feel nothing on cyp except for the time that I went up to 900 with test cyp and felt tired all of the time. On prop I get better results and feel pretty good on it. On 700 mgs/wk of test prop, I felt better than I have ever felt in my life.

Thanks. The only other time that I felt like this was when I first started taking test. Thats what it feels like. Good mood, hungry, increased sex drive. I just wanted to ask because I thought it may be in my head.

U prefer cyp to Ethan. Feel its strong red and last longer. U get way with 1 a week injection

Tried them both several times and can't tell a difference. Has anyone seen a difference between the two?

You can substitute one for the other. They are interchangeable.

There is some small evidence that different variations of esterase enzymes from one person to another could increase the absorption of one over the other in plasma but they both dissolve in oil well and once in plasma, both are broken down very rapidly. I am highly skeptical that one is better or worse than the other.

I do not notice a difference myself but others swear they do. To each their own.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131