over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test Enanthate

ds44

Registered
i just wanna air this out because i have been reading this on various boards for years......

"I hear people say i can't wait for my test enanthate to kick around week 3"

.....Listen i use about 500mgs of test E every 8-9 days the dosage works for me i'm not a body builder. but here's my issue with the above comment if you have test e and it takes 3 weeks before it kicks in you have underdosed stuff. it's that simple!!

i usually feel the test e kick about day 4 after initial injection of 500mgs and it's allways been that way for years.... And for the record i use human grade.....just wanted to air that out!

im the same way i feel my test e in about 3-4 days after inject my tell tale sign is the raging boners

Last edited:
funny you should mention raging boners and test ha. first inject was friday and i today all day hard ons ha.

I agree.
But feeling it and fully kicking after it builds up in your system are two different things.

I agree.
But feeling it and fully kicking after it builds up in your system are two different things.

i hear ya but i constantly see 3 weeks even too build up is way too long, and i just think people are kidding themselves for what they have on hand!

I agree.

x2 i do not claim to be an expert but from what i have gotten from reading around the boards that because of the half life of test e if you are doing regular weekly or even twice weekly injects you will get a overlap which raises blood plasma levels higher and higher again this is just my speculation but maybee this is what people are refering to as there test kicking in at week 3

x2 i do not claim to be an expert but from what i have gotten from reading around the boards that because of the half life of test e if you are doing regular weekly or even twice weekly injects you will get a overlap which raises blood plasma levels higher and higher again this is just my speculation but maybee this is what people are refering to as there test kicking in at week 3

Yes, that's what I figured too.

Thats true. What does the gear do when it's pinned? sit in your body and not decide to work for a few weeks, bullshit

I use human grade also, purchased in the pharmacy and I only feel it in the gym on week 6th, and see no difference in sex drive @500mg every 7th day

some people gt hammered from one beer too. just sayin ;)

some people gt hammered from one beer too. just sayin ;)

Could be somthibg to that, A few beers and im all over the place and i feel my test e quite quick. human grade also

"Kick in" is a subjective phrase.

Test begins raising blood levels immediately. You may not titrate your levels to that which you consider optimal for a few weeks because of the length of the Ester; however, the compound is working. If it is not, it's not real gear.

I put the phrase "kick in" in the same bucket as other bull shit like "the ester makes a difference in water gain" ; "AI's reduce gains"; and all the other crap you hear if you stick around long enough..

if u were to take a blood test 8 days after ur first injection, blood levels would mid 1500s( depending on bw). If user kept injection every 5-8 days the levels should start to rise by overlapping ester lengths in each oil depot.

edit; 1500 is just a number i threw out there. ng/ml btw

it usually takes me about two weeks to start noticing as well. doesn't mean it isnt working but thats just usually the time frame before i see results with the weights

I think i a lot of this coems from bro science and people not fully understanding how half life of a chemical works. Either way if you take 500mg you shoudlstart to feel it fairly soon afterwards. Yes in the upcoming weeks you will feel it more and more as it compounds and builds up.

Doing my enth 300mg every tuesday and friday. Felt it with in a few days. Not breaking any records, but can tell for sure. Thats after just the third pin. Enth and DES seem to be a good combo so far.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131