over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

test/eq cycle please check it out!

bigduff

Registered
i posted this on promuscle forum but havent gotten much of a response so i figured id post it here too.

hey yall. im about to get back on after about 7 months off. here is what im thinking.
6'1
8%bf

wks 1-12 600mg test-e/wk
wks 1-12 600mg EQ/wk
wks 1-12 12.5 aromasin ED
wks 1-4 50mg dbol ED
wks 8-12 50mg winny ED
wks 4-12 250iu HCG 2x/wk

PCT will run as
wks 14-18 Nolva 20/20/10/10
wks 14-18 50mg Clomid ED

Tell me what you think. My diet is on point and Im in pretty good shape and ready to go after a good while off. Any advice helps!
Thanks!!!

What are your goals out of this cycle as it seems you want to mass and lean out at the same time or at the end of the cycle.

Do a mass cycle first then a cutting cycle after.

Are you gyno prone?

I would suggest doing:

D-bol for 1-4/6 at 30 to 40 mgs
T Enanthate 600 mgs 1-12
Eq 600 mgs 1-12
Aromosin if needed

HCG for your PCT
Use the winnie for a cutting cycle

Wouldn't you need to extend your Test by a week longer than EQ?

By the way, are you at all gyno prone? I'm going to run almost the same exact cycle but was thinking of starting off the aromasin at 25mg ED since I'm gyno prone.

Looks good Duff, But what are you goals? Whats your diet and training like?

The cycle looks good on paper, but does it look good for you?

Wouldn't you need to extend your Test by a week longer than EQ?

By the way, are you at all gyno prone? I'm going to run almost the same exact cycle but was thinking of starting off the aromasin at 25mg ED since I'm gyno prone.

That is correct the undecylenate ester will take much longer to clear I'd run test e two weeks longer.

What are your goals out of this cycle as it seems you want to mass and lean out at the same time or at the end of the cycle.

Are you gyno prone?

I would suggest doing:

T Enanthate 600 mgs 1-12
Eq 600 mgs 1-12
Aromosin if needed

HCG for your PCT

Keep the Nolva for PCT and use HCG during your cycle to prevent total shutdown of your nads.

Stop HCG 1 week prior to starting PCT.

The Dbol is a good idea to front load at the beginning of your cycle.

If you want to use the winni I'd use it weeks 1-4 and weeks 9-13. Be better to run it to week 13 to help bridge to PCT. It clears fast.

Last edited:
i posted this on promuscle forum but havent gotten much of a response so i figured id post it here too.

hey yall. im about to get back on after about 7 months off. here is what im thinking.
6'1
8%bf

wks 1-12 600mg test-e/wk
wks 1-12 600mg EQ/wk
wks 1-4 50mg dbol ED
wks 8-12 50mg winny ED
wks 4-12 250iu HCG 2x/wk

PCT will run as
wks 14-18 50mg Clomid ED

Tell me what you think. My diet is on point and Im in pretty good shape and ready to go after a good while off. Any advice helps!
Thanks!!!

I would extend the test to 15wks. prob drop the eq to 400 but thats just my pref.

I would throw in some LIV-52 for your liver. even with a break between the dbol and winny there is stll a considerable amout of stress on the liver. i recommend LIV-52 netime running c-17 orals.

im thinking about increasing the length of the cycle to 14 weeks. also, I have liver aids on hand that i will be using, i didnt feel the need to mention them because theyre a given. I wasnt sure if i should frontload the eq or not but i figured the dbol would help until the test kicks in. I plan on cutting out the eq 1 wk prior to test.

any other suggestions?

Are you gyno prone?

I would suggest doing:

T Enanthate 600 mgs 1-12
Eq 600 mgs 1-12
Aromosin if needed

HCG for your PCT

no need to be rude but please do some research before you try to give advice or just dont say anything at all. you have no idea what your talking about lol :\

im thinking about increasing the length of the cycle to 14 weeks. also, I have liver aids on hand that i will be using, i didnt feel the need to mention them because theyre a given. I wasnt sure if i should frontload the eq or not but i figured the dbol would help until the test kicks in. I plan on cutting out the eq 1 wk prior to test.

any other suggestions?

no need to front load the eq. its pointless imo. frontloading the dbol is good enough already.

Just making sure u had them. you will be surpirsed on how many people neglect them.

cycle looks good to me then. get ready to buy new shirts

same stack

just got my goods today...and running almost the same stack

test e 750 mg a week 10/weeks
and eq 400 mg a week 16/weeks

a lot of advice i have gotten says to run the eq longer...what do you think?? im curious to know how your cycle will work for you..hope you keep us posted..

I don't understand why people keep talking about frontloading and dbol. Do you not undertand what frontloading means? So are you saying that you are going to run 100/50/50/50 of dbol or something? I think you are confusing frontloading and kick starting.

Depending on what forum site you're on they will have different opinions on frontloading. For Test I would say it's a waste but for EQ, I think it will give you more time on. Most people say without frontloading EQ hits around week 8 or 9, while Test is around 5 or 6. So frontloading should, in theory, make these hit earlier so you will be able to have more time with their effects or use a shorter cycle.

Ill be running EQ and Test also . You should run the test longer then then EQ
so you can start PCT before your levels drop

I love running EQ longer than 12 weeks. I prefer a 20 week cycle of EQ. I seem to get really good gains at 400 mg's a week and really don't notice any sides. I also kkep Test to 750 mg's a week because my goals are not the same as a competitive guy. That dose keeps me lean and feeling good. When I go more on test my blood pressure creeps up to a level I'm not comfortable with. Just keep your goals in mind with all your decisions. Not all of us compete so we have different hang ups...

6'1
8%bf

wks 1-12 600mg test-e/wk
wks 1-12 600mg EQ/wk
wks 1-4 50mg dbol ED
wks 8-12 50mg winny ED
wks 4-12 250iu HCG 2x/wk

PCT will run as
wks 14-18 50mg Clomid ED

Thanks!!!

My advice is to run the winny weeks 8-14 or 10-14 and the HCG through week 14 as well. This will keep you making gains, balls big and keep you lean those last 2 weeks between your last test shot and PCT. Tweek these things and you will be golden

I would use Proviron during those 2 weeks after ur last inject and before u start PCT since it competes with estrogen for receptors while increasing your free test levels.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131