over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test & Eq

Rubbell

Newbies
Thinking about doing a cycle of Test 300 and Eq 300. Is it ok to do 600 mg per week of each or should you always do more Test than EQ? Thanks for any helpful information.

Dont be afraid to go higher on the test... If you want great gains do a gram of test e every 7 days along with 600 mg of eq. Yes your test should always be the higher mg. Your body will begin to shut down test production so you have to keep higher doses coming in.

Dont be afraid to go higher on the test... If you want great gains do a gram of test e every 7 days along with 600 mg of eq. Yes your test should always be the higher mg. Your body will begin to shut down test production so you have to keep higher doses coming in.

Are you serious? This guy is planning a cycle of 300 test/300 eq and you're advising 1g test/600 eq?! That's quite a jump and probably not good advice.

I'd say 300/300 is just fine. Test doesn't always have to be higher than everything else in a cycle.

i like test and eq a lot

i'd prob bump up the doses a little if you can afford to

I plan on running 1g of test a wk with 400-600 of eq for 14 wks and at week 6 i'm gonna run tren a eod at 100 mgs for 8 wks

Thinking about doing a cycle of Test 300 and Eq 300. Is it ok to do 600 mg per week of each or should you always do more Test than EQ? Thanks for any helpful information.

Yes, run this amount. You would be absolutely foolish to do more. Run this for a few months, take a break, and then you can always run 400/400 next time. It 's just crazy, crazy, crazy to start that high when you can get great results with less.

Just my opinion based on my experience...

I ran test and eq up to 600/600 and to be honest besides seeing veins under the skin and because of the longer ester, and I thought the increases blood cells was messing with my blood pressure I dropped it.

I agree with less gear. I am currently running Enanthate and prop with a I little Dbol kicker of 20 MG and I dont miss the EQ at all.

Yes, run this amount. You would be absolutely foolish to do more. Run this for a few months, take a break, and then you can always run 400/400 next time. It 's just crazy, crazy, crazy to start that high when you can get great results with less.

I agree with this one also 100% don't get ahead of yourself.

Exactly!

do you mean test 300 As in thats the doseage 300mgs/ml.?and your askin is it ok to run 600 of each so a total of 1200 per week.I would do 500test and 400 eq start there 6 and 6 seams high and always run test higher and you might be able to get away with 1 pin a week thats 3 mls.

I ran test and eq up to 600/600 and to be honest besides seeing veins under the skin and because of the longer ester, and I thought the increases blood cells was messing with my blood pressure I dropped it.

I agree with less gear. I am currently running Enanthate and prop with a I little Dbol kicker of 20 MG and I dont miss the EQ at all.

Same here. First run with EQ and started at 600mg/week. Around week 10 bumped up to 900mg/week. Now around week 14 back down to 600mg/week. Difference in dosage only gave me more bp sides, not more hunger, not more veins, not more strength what so ever. Seriously about to just drop it all together and throw out the rest of my EQ, seems like such a waste imo. An AAS that gives virtually no strength gain, no size gain, no fat burn effect, all it does is raise your BP thus giving you more vascualrity and increses your hunger.

that is fine...If anything I would raise the EQ, not the test, but that's for my body. Without any info about you it's hard to know.

Nice first post! Please dont hand out advice like this w/o knowing wtf you are talking about.

Good stuff Queef!
Made amazing gains on 250mg Test E and 200mg Deca on my first injectable cycle. Next cycle went to 400mg Test E and 400mg EQ and loved it as well.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws