over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test Flu Sucks!

Samson250

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Sorry I'm venting because I'm miserable lol. Most people are smart enough to avoid it but do some of you get it if you use certain esters?

Last edited:
there's an article on it over at Evo

let us know what you think

You really put the "pro" in professional muscle

There's no such thing as Test flu. It's caused by endotoxins which are small molecules that contaminate lab ware (vials). When the endotoxins are injected they can cause pyrogenic responses ranging from fever and chills in your body

There's no such thing as Test flu. It's caused by endotoxins which are small molecules that contaminate lab ware (vials). When the endotoxins are injected they can cause pyrogenic responses ranging from fever and chills in your body

I just didn't think "pyrogenic responses suck!" was a very catchy thread title

I have used sust many times over a 21 year period. I have never experienced this flu. Maybe only certain people it affects.

thers s NO test flu - just dirty gear, or high on BB( just for me maybe). Contaminated vials is possible but on pharma grade gear u cant possibly get any flu symptoms...

^^^^ This has been my experience too. Never got test flu from pharm grade products.

Well, I have had the test flu a few times with pharmacy grade sustanon, which has only 1%BA and 0%BB.

It's an immune reaction that subsides in a couple of days.

Dirty gear causes abscesses and infections. Not the same thing.

It does suck!! I hava had it a few times and it blows but normally passed for me in a few days

I got test flu from pharmgrade gear sust redi's durateston etc, including Sandoz Generic Test CYP from Canada scripted from US Pharm.
For me it's always been solvent related, most notably BB.

Was this just discovered recently? I never heard of this. Are there any links to articles about this?

I got test flu from pharmgrade gear sust redi's durateston etc, including Sandoz Generic Test CYP from Canada scripted from US Pharm.
For me it's always been solvent related, most notably BB.

Susta's and dura's have no BB.

Susta's and dura's have no BB.

Was referring to the Sandoz - 20% BB which was standard for all TC's I think someone may have screwed up and added extra BB to make that batch intolerable, as other batches I had on my refill were ok different lots same company product.
I always figured the flu from sust was the faster acting esters.
Don't recall what oil was in the mexican redis or Karachi's.
Never read the inserts/packs. :)

Thank You!

Guys I just wanted to say thank you for turning the thread around and offering truly helpful input.. especially Allex and Massive who I've known on this board 11 years. Getting flamed is just part of being new in PM and it's to be expected with all the rival boards and "promoters" who constantly come over to sell a brand or undermine a sponsor. It takes real time to make friends and I'm really heartbroken by all the names I don't see on here who used to be permanent fixtures. Men and women I've shared joy, bliss, tragedy and pain with over the years. Not to mention the ones who have passed who I idolized at a younger age. Times change and the new takes over the old. This is in no way a criticism of the board I love. It is what it is. Anyway to those of you hard on names you don't know with just a few posts.. I get it, seriously. Easy targets BUT to those who truly cared enough to make a contribution to a stranger having a hard time THANK YOU! Your keeping the spirit of this boards original intention alive.

as far as who u used what type of pharma-grade gear and got the test flue - unless u bought it urself - no one can guarantee it s pharma-grade....several sources, one is not on this forum was carrying extremely good replicas of real omnas....2 others - very popular still around and in business for 20+ years , 1 -very good replica of human grade deca and after somebody tested it and come with official results that guy apologized and said he didn't know it was fake, and 3rd that i would gladly kill my self if i go the Middle East, very popular and cant believe is still allowed to promote on different forums had great looking replicas of human grade Test that twice,used by itself gave me bacterial infection for 10 days at a a time, till i did a lab test and there was no testosterone found. So "human grade" can easily turn out to be the biggest junk u ever tried....very few ppl you can trust.....

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828