over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test Flu & why?

Muscle1031

Registered
I have taken many different Esters of testosterone and many different milligrams why is it that some give you test flu and others do not.

Test cyp 200 grapeseed good
Test cyp 250 mct good
Test cyp 300 mct put me down for a day with test flu.... I told the source that and he immediately shipped me Test 300 E and it was like butter and no problems no flu.

Test v 400 I took 1ml of this and it put me down for 3 days it was also mct.

I was told.it has something to do with the high concentrate and the cyp ester it has a higher or lower holding temp.

Can someone explain the science behind it?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

My guess would be that you are not reacting well to high concentrations of the solvents used in these products, usually BA and BB. That would explain why you only have reactions to the 300 and 400 mg/ml products, which generally have more BB and BA in them to keep the steroid in solution.

So stick to low concentration products and/or inject smaller volumes more frequently.

Agreed^^^^
Enanthate has a much lower melting point then Cyp and trying to hold Cyp at anything over 200-250mg/ml I imagine would take much higher solvent BA/BB ratio which could definitely cause the reaction your getting. Some labs will also use Ethyl Oleate in their higher concentration blends as it can hold much higher mg/Ml and it goes through 25g like water but some people just don't react very well to it. Like MyNameIsJeff said, I'd stick to the standard volume products.

M18

What they both said! I've had it as well with products like Super Sustanon and the likes.

I've never had test flu and I don't know anyone personally who has, I've heard lots about it on the internet though.

I agree lots of BB and BA is possibly the cause but I also think EO is even more likely, all the higher concentration oils are probably going to use it.

I remember the old IP china used to advertise he used no BA, BB, or EO in anything he made, he said he triple filtered it also. Seemed to work great, in many, many years I never had a bad bottle from him and that gear was probably better than pharmacy because it didn't have BA or BB.

I've had of from high concentration products. I prefer my long ester test at the old mex standard of 200mg/ml. I can shoot 10cc's of that (separate shots of course) and have no problems at all.

:eek:

Flooding your system with hormones often times produces flu like symptoms.

I don't know if I can produce any data to back this up, but I can personally tell you that I've made the mistake of pinning 400 mgs of an x compound in a matter of 2 days, and gotten fever and flu like symptoms for a day or two afterwards.

I did it with primobolan from Pharmacom (which has tested on point as well)

Small ED shots from slin pins has never produced an issue for me

I've never had test flu and I don't know anyone personally who has, I've heard lots about it on the internet though.

I agree lots of BB and BA is possibly the cause but I also think EO is even more likely, all the higher concentration oils are probably going to use it.

I remember the old IP china used to advertise he used no BA, BB, or EO in anything he made, he said he triple filtered it also. Seemed to work great, in many, many years I never had a bad bottle from him and that gear was probably better than pharmacy because it didn't have BA or BB.

Yeah, EO seems to bother a lot of people. I tried some one time trying to make test base in oil and that stuff tore me up. I think it was the EO. Many guys come on here having problems with it.

A lot of it has to do with the solvents but I think anytime you inject a foreign substance in your body your body‘s natural response is to fight it off which can weaken the immune system.

I'm running masteron right now at just 200mg weekly, split into two 100mg doses. The stuff is so laced with BA water or something it is unbearable to inject. BRUTAL. I use a slin pin in my quad and the moment it hits, the burning starts. I slowly push some in, pause, wait 10-15 seconds, push in some more and so on until it's all in there. From that point forward, my leg feels like a 120mph fastball hit it for the next two days.

I tried going back to a 23 gauge in the glutes last week and the burning was so bad, it was unbearable.

UGL, often add too much solvents, which suppose is better than getting an infection, but this stuff is harsh on our systems. I notice flu like symptoms the day after as well.

I'm running masteron right now at just 200mg weekly, split into two 100mg doses. The stuff is so laced with BA water or something it is unbearable to inject. BRUTAL. I use a slin pin in my quad and the moment it hits, the burning starts. I slowly push some in, pause, wait 10-15 seconds, push in some more and so on until it's all in there. From that point forward, my leg feels like a 120mph fastball hit it for the next two days.

I tried going back to a 23 gauge in the glutes last week and the burning was so bad, it was unbearable.

UGL, often add too much solvents, which suppose is better than getting an infection, but this stuff is harsh on our systems. I notice flu like symptoms the day after as well.

Definitely an issue with the product. Have you mentioned it to your guy ? Most good sources would offer a new bottle without hesitation.

M18

I've always thought it was correlated with brewing in a fuckin bathtub.

That's an extreme example but you get the the idea.

Back in the day when everything was vet gear from Mexico, I started every cycle with a flu like that. I always thought it was from bacteria. I haven't had that issue in a very long time.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear