over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test flu

All my experience with test flu shows it has nothing to do with BA/BB content.

it does for some believe me...(ahem), but you're absolutely right, it's not always the case.
it could be a completely different 'diagnosis' though, just with a similar pathological reaction
unfortunately we don't have real diagnoses for these kind of things yet LOL
the day that we do have them posted on WebMD would be a good day though
:p

there are a myriad of things it can stem from
not sure if we can call them all "test flu" even though the results are similar or the same in the end

Last edited:
Test flu is common issue for many. I have been lucky to not experience it but it definitely occurs in many. It generally does not last long and is normally quite sustainable. You just have to push through and know that it will soon go away and you will be loving life on your cycle!

I get a queezy stomach on TRT doses everytime i use the Test that i have. I never used to get this problem when i used pharm grade test. So that may be the issue.

Test flu is something that I've never experience or had any type of problem with. Most guys that get it usually only get it the first time they are using test and it generally goes away from that. I've never really heard of it coming on so frequently like that. My best guess is that your body would be reacting adversely to something in the carrier oil that would be giving you the symptoms. It may be worth trying a completely different source to see how your body reacts to different oils

hey some guys get test flu.. others suffer from horrible PIP

I have found if you dilute the oils (mix the oils) that lessens the bodies reaction to what you are injecting. try that.

also if you keep getting problems ask your source wtf they are using that could be causing the issue and try another brand/source

get some good clean American made test that you know is legit pharm grade, or even some euro amps of good test E.
Either your having trouble with B.A content, or maybe allergic to the oil they're using, or possibly E.O content.

maybe you're even allergic to B.B. content.

Does it happen with other gear, or just test?

wouldn't hurt to get a blood panel done to see if something is up too.

I have used many different brands and also pharma which still cause me symptoms every week. No other compounds has done this to me as I have even tried mega dosing single other compounds with no issue. The ester of the test doesn't seem to matter as I have tried them all.

Test flu can happen with any test, but usually it's the short esters like prop that cause it. It's worth noting that you are not actually sick, you're just experiencing flu like symptoms because your body is reacting to the test like it's a virus and trying to fight it. It should only last as long as the half life of whatever ester caused it so if it was from prop, 3-4 days and it will clear.

Everyone reacts differently to different substances... I would recommend switching to a different ester and see if it helps.

Actually the long esters in test seem to bother me more than prop but after 1-1.5g even prop makes me sick. And I know it's not a actual sickness but from what I understand it's still causing inflamation inside the body which surely isn't good.

I have never had a problem with test flu. I usually try to stick with pharm grade test like sust or omnadren in ampules. But even with the prop or eq from sachets I didn't have it.

Inspite of what many preach test above 1 gr a week is not necessary.
I've said this on here many times but 500mg test per week, or every 5 days is enough if you have good quality GH, at 4-6iu per day to put on all the size you want.
If your not gaining you're not eating enough.
Anything over a gram a week always made me lose my appetite, maybe its the same for you.
Cut test down, and if you cant handle lower doses because youre convinced im wrong then add masteron to make up for the lost mg's, and GH.
Yes I realize mast isn't a bulking product, but try it with test/GH and you'll see how ineffective it is for gaining size!!
Its good for cutting of course, but combined with GH/test you'll have incredible gains, cleaner gains while your calories are really high.
Masteron is wayyy under rated for this purpose.

Inspite of what many preach test above 1 gr a week is not necessary.
I've said this on here many times but 500mg test per week, or every 5 days is enough if you have good quality GH, at 4-6iu per day to put on all the size you want.
If your not gaining you're not eating enough.
Anything over a gram a week always made me lose my appetite, maybe its the same for you.
Cut test down, and if you cant handle lower doses because youre convinced im wrong then add masteron to make up for the lost mg's, and GH.
Yes I realize mast isn't a bulking product, but try it with test/GH and you'll see how ineffective it is for gaining size!!
Its good for cutting of course, but combined with GH/test you'll have incredible gains, cleaner gains while your calories are really high.
Masteron is wayyy under rated for this purpose.

Right now I am 258lbs and still somewhat lean and in all honesty I can see and tell a huge difference between 500 and 1500mg of test. And yes I am eating enough because I have gained steady weight monthly for 1.5 yes now. Some people might be fine with 500mg but others clearly need more to get to the size they want. Otherwise you would not have top level guys running 1-3G of test weekly right?

other thread

it does for some believe me...(ahem), but you're absolutely right, it's not always the case.
it could be a completely different 'diagnosis' though, just with a similar pathological reaction
unfortunately we don't have real diagnoses for these kind of things yet LOL
the day that we do have them posted on WebMD would be a good day though
:p

there are a myriad of things it can stem from
not sure if we can call them all "test flu" even though the results are similar or the same in the end

You made mention in a different thread about someone's system not being right for test, and the flu was the response towards that, was wondering if you could elaborate on that. Caught my eye and interest. I hate searching thru old threads tho..... but if you knew more id like to hear it.... I get that every once in while, at the onset of a new cycle. Goes away. Usually, but not always prop.

I knew this dude Otis back in the day, he had serious difficulties with test flu, but from everything he was injecting. Fuckin guy was always in pain and acting like he didn't feel right. If I remember correctly he was running prop and tren like EOD. The best part is he looked great at the time.

I take ibuprofen. Seems to help me. I've gotten achy before but its gone in a day or two...usually a day.

this has happened to me at least a hundred times. a few hours after doing a shot I start to get achy, lethargic and I get nauseous and sometimes night swets. it only happens with certain brands I do and not always short esters. happens to me with test enanthate. for me it is the EO i believe that gets in the vessels(tren cough). the only thing that works is ib profin. 45 minutes after taking ib profin i feel good, it works great. a few hours later i will take a few more because symptoms will come back. i try to stay away from the EO

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131