over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

test flu????

ryan

Registered
ok fellas i think i got test flu this is my first week doing 1000 test eth, 700prop/susp, 400prop/tren i got a fever, i dont have much of an appetite, i i feal like i took too much cold meds. but i havent taken any (kinda light headed) this is the first time any thing like this has happend to me, any ideas on what i should do, i have taken some alieve for the fever and i seems to be working alittle, realy need some help...

ryan

suggestion

Not for nothing Ryan, I have read and responded to your posts in the pasts and I got the impression that you were a relative newbie to gear. My first suggestion to you would be to lower your dose. It is my personal opinion that this is overkill. You are (from what I understand) taking a total weekly dose of 2100mg. Why? Your receptors are relatively fresh and you are totally overloading them opening yourself up to more sides with no real added benefit. It doesn't surprise me that your body would respond in this way. Plus it seems that these reactions are more prevalent with these new megadose products that seem to be popping up. Just my personal opinion. Rome wasn't built in a day my friend......nor will your body be.

jdog i still think i am a newbe but this is my 5th cycle, i have ben on for about 18 weeks thaks why the dose is so high i just bumpd them up may be i should have put that in my frist post (sorry) but i think u may be right and i will cutt the dose down if u think thats what i should do

thanks for u quick response and ur help

ryan

Like jdog said, I believe it's due to these mega dosage products. T-400 is a bitch. Tired, pain, fever and loss of appetite are commonly reported. Take some tylenol or something to help out with the fever and it should subside within a few days, but at your dosages...you'll probably need another shot when you feel good again.

Just trying to help you out Ryan. 5 cycles is still a newbie in my opinion and I would estimate you are at about double the dose necessary for your body to respond with growth this early on. 18 weeks for a cycle is also too long in my opinion. While I feel boards like this are excellent in some ways for education purposes, I also feel they do a great disservice to many beginners as they feel they need to jack their dose up to where many veterans may be at. I have been cycling on and off for like 8 years now. 2 per year (1 cutting, 1 bulking) for no more than 12 weeks. I have consistenly made impressive gains and I have never exceeded 1500mg total weekly dose on a bulking run. Take it slow bro, give your self off cycles equivalent to time on. You are pretty young if I recall and my guess would be that you still need to get your diet and training in line and stand to gain much just by making those changes. Also, there is alot of what I consider shady gear on the market these days. It may have active ingredients but I always question the cleanliness and sterility of some of these new companies that seem to be popping up left and right. Try to be sure you are getting quality product.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws