over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TEST FREE CYCLES

ketsugo3

Registered
ARE THERE ANY PERSONAL TRAINERS HERE THAT ALSO ADVISE YOUNGER NEWBIE GUYS ON DEVELOPING CYCLES? Lately I cant tell you how many young guys ask me about doing a ,"Tren only" cycle" or " I hate Test" "Cant I just make gains on using EQ and Tren - no test? Im from the school that says every cycle should form Test as your base, then add others. I have several reasons, Im 45 been at the game for awhile, Im burnt and frustrated with these young - very eloquent and intelligent kids that can stump ya! So am I out dated? No Test? A beginner on another forum talked of an anavar and turinobol cycle because he did not want to ever use a Test , because of the sides. I gave my spiel. SO just for the HALIBUT- How many reason are there for using Test as the Base? WHy is the cycle better? Is anavar only a great beginners cycle?? ( I personally think it sucks) but I get a bunch of guys and mods all over me when I adress that one? Help my mind is oatmeal and tuna right now:banghead:

I agree that test should be used as a base (at least in replacement dose).

I personally dont see the need for anything other than test when running AAS. I have friends that insist on "winny and EQ" or "tren and anavar" because test makes them "too bloated". If they did a little research and realized they could combat that with simply using an AI.... but its just not worth arguing with them. Their minds are already made up. Its beating a dead horse.

I always use a test base, and add on depending on what my goals are for the cycle.

i feel that test is necessary, even if used just to prevent sexual disfunction.

In my experience, when i've used anabolics WITHOUT test, my libido and overall feeling of health seemed to just tank. especially with nandrolones.

i would say that you COULD structure a cycle without test that would be effective and productive, but i think it would be harder and more "unatural" (if there is such a thing in bodybuilding) on your systems. BUT, if a guy is serious enough to use TREN, then why the hell is he afraid of TEST? sounds like he has some misinformation.

(need we forget that TREN has a 500/500 androgen/anabolic ratio, whereas TEST is 100/100)

i feel that test is necessary, even if used just to prevent sexual disfunction.

In my experience, when i've used anabolics WITHOUT test, my libido and overall feeling of health seemed to just tank. especially with nandrolones.

i would say that you COULD structure a cycle without test that would be effective and productive, but i think it would be harder and more "unatural" (if there is such a thing in bodybuilding) on your systems. BUT, if a guy is serious enough to use TREN, then why the hell is he afraid of TEST? sounds like he has some misinformation.

(need we forget that TREN has a 500/500 androgen/anabolic ratio, whereas TEST is 100/100)
Great point. I hear guys at my gum run "winny only cycle: WTF!?

See you guys all think like I do, I have lately engaged in discussions over this topic that have become heated LOL. I mean Tren Only?? WHat is that? There is a beginner who never did anything before, under 200 lbs- wants to add masssive size- his notion anavar 50 mg day/ Turinobol 50 mg a day. Now I think that cycle sucks LOL SO many guys are thinking WOW, thats great- you will be ripped........ Its hard to even address things when its absurd- I try to say for his goals - it will be a long ride LOL - he say- well I just dont want to shut down, I mean he will LOL - Who wants to listen to the old guy thats jacked up right??

Honestly...

See you guys all think like I do, I have lately engaged in discussions over this topic that have become heated LOL. I mean Tren Only?? WHat is that? There is a beginner who never did anything before, under 200 lbs- wants to add masssive size- his notion anavar 50 mg day/ Turinobol 50 mg a day. Now I think that cycle sucks LOL SO many guys are thinking WOW, thats great- you will be ripped........ Its hard to even address things when its absurd- I try to say for his goals - it will be a long ride LOL - he say- well I just dont want to shut down, I mean he will LOL - Who wants to listen to the old guy thats jacked up right??

dont even bother trying to convince people otherwise, all you can do in a lot of these situations is just laugh and say "i told u so" when he comes back a month later complaining how he cant get it up in bed and feels run down all the time. THEN he'll want to listen to what you want to say

dont even bother trying to convince people otherwise, all you can do in a lot of these situations is just laugh and say "i told u so" when he comes back a month later complaining how he cant get it up in bed and feels run down all the time. THEN he'll want to listen to what you want to say

This may be best. Some peeps need to learn the hard way sadly.

all you can do is tell them the facts bro and leave it at that... I had a guy try to argue with me and tell me he could run a winny only cycle and put on 30-40 lbs...:eek:
:confused:
O-K...

then... he went on to say that winny doesn't shut you down because it doesn't convert to estrogen?????? so he didnt need a pct regimen... :banghead:

I finally ended the discussion and told him to let me know how it works out for him...:rolleyes:

haven't spoken to him since....:cool:

Yeah I guess In every part of my life Im a teacher or guide in some way- Im a Social Worker with Mentally Ill in my regular job, I have my own underground martial arts school and I train people on the side as well. I have this thing about helping people avoid mistakes, but we can use them as lessons when things go sour. Ketsugo," HOW CAN YOU SAY WE NEED TEST or IS EVERYTHING A DERIVATIVE OF CHOLESTEROL TOO" Oh man, its a curse I tell you Bros:headbang:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws