over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test Heptylate ---- the best I have had

Ivan

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Hey fellas, thought I would mention what great results I received from this ester. I only took 250mg per week at the time and still put on quality mass. Hardly any bloat, and aside from upjohn Cyp, this is the only test that I have actually " felt" working....

It has been two years since I have seen this stuff, and I miss it dearly. If anybody has an idea of where to find, please pm me.

Here is a pic:

Attachments

• heptylate1.jpg
    heptylate1.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 774
As far as I know the French stopped making that. At 250mg wk you shouldnt get bloat off ANY kind of test. However, heptlyte is well know to be the exact same ester as enanthate (quality euro brand) but for some reason everyone swears it causes less aromitization than other enanthates.

MikeS said:
As far as I know the French stopped making that. At 250mg wk you shouldnt get bloat off ANY kind of test. However, heptlyte is well know to be the exact same ester as enanthate (quality euro brand) but for some reason everyone swears it causes less aromitization than other enanthates.

I heard Calastreme in Argentina is now making test heptylate. May be just a rumor but I sure would love to get my hands on some if its true.

Mike I hear ya, but my bros were taking a gram of it a week and LOOKED like they were taking winny with var and EQ in high doses, they were so SHREDDED.....

And NO gyno on any of them! One of them took omnadren later a year later and got gyno, so go figure?

That really sucks if that is the case about it being discontinued! What's with France making kick ass AAS and then stopping? IE. Parabolon.

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been on a search for that stuff for over two years now! regardless of what anyone says or reads in these "so called steroid handbooks and referance guides" this is THE KING OF TEST PERIOD" Please e-mail me as i have some questions concerning this product myself those pic's bring back alot of memories and all of them are good and make my mouth water!LOL best wishes wyldeone.

Thanks IVAN I was talking with someone and I could not remember the name...
Sure would be nice to get that on hand :)

Wylde

Oh bro, I used to get this by the brickload! That pic is from my personal collection. I know what you mean, even when I took 500mgs of the stuff for two weeks, I had veins popping outta my chest and my strength was immense!! What is the deal with that? Why is this like this?

PS -- ya got mail bro!

here is another pic for you

Another pic:

Attachments

• heptylate1 002.jpg
    heptylate1 002.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 630
IVAN YOUR KILLING ME HERE!

Ivan,
please bro your killing me here! I used to buy it by the bricks as well and i used to get them for 7.50-8.00 per amp. thanks again and best wishes your bro wyldeone.

I got it at 11-12 per box (so 'bout 6 per amp) Man, wasn't hep the shit?! Best test in my book too. If I ever find, I'll mail you asap.

Big Fucker.....

Bro, the Calastreme Hep. is around....shoot me an email and I'll point you in the right direction.

Shock

Ivan, no doubt it did seem to prevent bloat-according to most everyone who used it.
I had a couple great sources for it a couple years back-$6 amp.
You know, "in the good 'old days"! :D

I think I found some, but the price sucks ass!

I'll just post it here: they're $18 an amp!:eek: I told yaw the price sucked ass! lol

if we any one knows its make up iam sure we could any of our friendly neighborhood chemists to whip some up for us

Test. Hep. is also my favorite Test ester of all time. I can also remember getting it for $6 an amp "back in the day" from Germany.

Hopefully someone (Chinaman!) could start to produce this again in a nice 250mg+ per ML vial......I'd order quite a bit of it then :D

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws