over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test is test, nandro is nandro.....son t think so

turkishbb

Registered
Newbies
Test is test, nandro is nandro, I don t think sp of course sustanon and test E ar both testosterone but ester as associated with produce not the same results on my body, the same with Deca and NPP both are nandrolone BUT
i ve got by far very very good results with sust and NPP, than testE and DECA, first stack I grow like nothing else can do, second I m just bloated with no anabolic sensations!!!

And what about your experience???

Test is test, nandro is nandro, I don t think sp of course sustanon and test E ar both testosterone but ester as associated with produce not the same results on my body, the same with Deca and NPP both are nandrolone BUT
i ve got by far very very good results with sust and NPP, than testE and DECA, first stack I grow like nothing else can do, second I m just bloated with no anabolic sensations!!!

And what about your experience???

I agree. I look great on sustanon.
On test enanthate i look soft and watery.
I happen to respond great to both Deca and NPP though.

I think I'm one of the few that actually do look and feel better on deca.

I think legitimacy of the product should be more of a question than anything else... I really don’t understand the science of an ester affecting bloat etc.. Isn’t the ester affecting just how long the drug stays in the system and also how much actual MG of the available hormone you’re getting? (Test E is 71mg per 100mg injected or something like that and Test P is like 80mg per 100mg injected?)

I know everyone says that everyone is different but there’s tons of guys (especially old school guys) who get absolutely shredded on Test/Deca, and isn’t the whole “Oh it takes X amount of time to kick in” debunked as well? We know Testosterone levels reach a peak within a day or so of injecting (with the exception of no ester AAS) but the ester determines the drop off, or am I wrong?

From the testing done on products I’d bet there’s HUNDREDS of guys (if not thousands) who got products thinking they were what they claimed when in reality they were underdosed or not even the product claimed and couldn’t tell a difference (pretty clear from some reviews on sponsors)..

So in my opinion, unless there’s real science out there about esters and bloat etc, I do think Test is Test and Nandrolone is Nandrolone etc etc with the exception of No Ester AAS simply because the rise and drop off of the hormone is so much more quickly that side effects are probably more prominent (ex; a lot of people complain about Gyno with TNE/Suspension)...

A lot of things come into play not just hormone esters,Is your injection frequency the same? Is your diet the same? Is the type of training the same? Water intake? Stress levels? Those will contribute to your appearance more then the esters.

I’m doing a pretty hard cut right now on Deca and sustanon and hgh and I do not look soft or watery. Iv actually had a few guys ask me how much tren I’m using and how I get so vascular Lol A lot of factors contribute to the way you look guys much more than an ester will. Diet,Bf %,genetics......

I think legitimacy of the product should be more of a question than anything else... I really don’t understand the science of an ester affecting bloat etc.. Isn’t the ester affecting just how long the drug stays in the system and also how much actual MG of the available hormone you’re getting? (Test E is 71mg per 100mg injected or something like that and Test P is like 80mg per 100mg injected?)

I know everyone says that everyone is different but there’s tons of guys (especially old school guys) who get absolutely shredded on Test/Deca, and isn’t the whole “Oh it takes X amount of time to kick in” debunked as well? We know Testosterone levels reach a peak within a day or so of injecting (with the exception of no ester AAS) but the ester determines the drop off, or am I wrong?

From the testing done on products I’d bet there’s HUNDREDS of guys (if not thousands) who got products thinking they were what they claimed when in reality they were underdosed or not even the product claimed and couldn’t tell a difference (pretty clear from some reviews on sponsors)..

So in my opinion, unless there’s real science out there about esters and bloat etc, I do think Test is Test and Nandrolone is Nandrolone etc etc with the exception of No Ester AAS simply because the rise and drop off of the hormone is so much more quickly that side effects are probably more prominent (ex; a lot of people complain about Gyno with TNE/Suspension)...

There actually is couple studies published recently that show that there is more to the center than previously thought.. showing that npp reacted quite a bit different than deca undeconate ester. I'll see if I can find it again

A lot of things come into play not just hormone esters,Is your injection frequency the same? Is your diet the same? Is the type of training the same? Water intake? Stress levels? Those will contribute to your appearance more then the esters.

things are pretty much the same!!!
I feel more energy and strengh too on a sust npp than test E deca, gears from the same sponsor here with great tests results, real products and great dosed!!!!

on a test E Deca, I only not feel more bloated (exactly the same anti prolactin and AI use too), but I feel more lethargic too.

I think we have to search what is working for each of us!!!!

an another example, I read on a lot of thread, primo must be used at 600 min, but 1000 mg is a perfect dose....... at 300 mg Primo works very very well an I tried 600 mg with no more results.... I m not a newbie on the game, won a lot of contests.
My overall experience with AAS (30 years) shows me I don t need anything else than Sust npp to grow, and Test P mast to get shredded!!!!!
peace Iron Bros

things are pretty much the same!!!
I feel more energy and strengh too on a sust npp than test E deca, gears from the same sponsor here with great tests results, real products and great dosed!!!!

on a test E Deca, I only not feel more bloated (exactly the same anti prolactin and AI use too), but I feel more lethargic too.

I think we have to search what is working for each of us!!!!

an another example, I read on a lot of thread, primo must be used at 600 min, but 1000 mg is a perfect dose....... at 300 mg Primo works very very well an I tried 600 mg with no more results.... I m not a newbie on the game, won a lot of contests.
My overall experience with AAS (30 years) shows me I don t need anything else than Sust npp to grow, and Test P mast to get shredded!!!!!
peace Iron Bros

What ration on the sust -npp and test p- mast you use ?

Respect

Madg

What ration on the sust -npp and test p- mast you use ?

Respect

Madg

1000 mg sust 600 700 NPP

700 Test 700 mast P

Tried heavier dosages, more complicated cycles with multi compound with NO MORE RESULTS!!!!!
For example tren is not a bulker, it s a hardener, as mast is with more sides especially on the mood, sometimes you feel like superman, somtimes you feel like a shit, mood can be very changeable with tren

I tried
test p, mast p , tren A or E, inj win, primo in the same cycle with no more results than test P mast P one!!!!!!

Never used orals except Dbol one time, nothing more than bloat and few strengh, and var one time good compound to get strengh and energy at the end of a contest prep, but not really necessary.

My opinion, try what is the best for U, keep things simple, keep motivation very high, this sport is not a sprint it s a marathon and you will get results, you won t get a ifbb pro league bodybuilder physique with but you will get very very good results if you are patient.
you want to get a professional high weight physique, so GH, slin, igf 1 are neccessary!!!!!

What’s injection frequency preference on sust and NPP?

What’s injection frequency preference on sust and NPP?

monday, wednesday, friday, sunday, why sunday?? cause that way I get a little boost with sunday monday sust injections to begin the workout week.

NPP the same, with 150 mg per injection.

simple things are the best, IMO NOTHING CAN BEAT TEST NANDRO TO GROW, (I ve got better results with sust npp, but I can understand some people can get better with test E Deca)
and the same especially for me nothing can beat test P mast P to get shredded, this is my 30 years of AAS experience!!!! Still in the game, with my best physique over ages!!!!!
Keep staying healthy !!!!
Peace Iron Bros

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner