over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test levels came back too high on trt

beast405

Registered
Just saw where my total test came back over 1500ng/dl on my bloodwork from a couple days ago. I’m prescribed 200mg a week test cyp. This was my first bloodwork on 200mg he prescribed me less at first then bumped me up a little
while back. My doc is pretty cool but do you think he will just lower my dose or what ?

Yeah, they will probably cut back on our dose some.

Yeah, they will probably cut back on our dose some.
No prob with that. Just wanted to see what you guys thought. Was hoping he wouldn’t cut me off thinking I was taking more than prescribed or something. (Which I don’t think he would because I’ve been going to him for a very long time and he’s super nice). Just wanting opinions.

Just saw where my total test came back over 1500ng/dl on my bloodwork from a couple days ago. I’m prescribed 200mg a week test cyp. This was my first bloodwork on 200mg he prescribed me less at first then bumped me up a little
while back. My doc is pretty cool but do you think he will just lower my dose or what ?
Your labs are good, he might but why not push to keep it, worst he can say is no. And there are plenty of guys on 200mg if your labs are good he is “doing no harm”. I think most of us were naturally high test before roids anyway who knows what you’d be ped free at this point. Is he young or old the younger dudes seem cooler with higher levels fuck it beats being a drinker or a smoker by a wide margin

Your labs are good, he might but why not push to keep it, worst he can say is no. And there are plenty of guys on 200mg if your labs are good he is “doing no harm”. I think most of us were naturally high test before roids anyway who knows what you’d be ped free at this point. Is he young or old the younger dudes seem cooler with higher levels fuck it beats being a drinker or a smoker by a wide margin
He’s a young guy. Very cool doc. And yes all my labs are good

How long was your last injection from when you had bloodwork done.

He will likely dial you back to 150 per week IMO. I am a high responder and 200mg puts me well over 1100. I happen to like being higher, so I wait 7 days until I do my draw. Yes, I know I am cheating. But I don't want the DR to put me south of 200 per week.

My labs last September for test was 3600. But I was on deca with my cyp. When I came off the deca and retested, it went down to around 2400 I believe. I'm on 300mg cyp x2 per week...TRT...cough...

To me it'd be shortsighted for him to immediately make any adjustment. Could always be a fluke.

One thing I've gleaned over time and doing bloodwork as often as every/every other week, is how much it can fluctuate (as I've mentioned elsewhere though, I'm a hypermetabolizer with chronically low shbg). Within the past few years I had a couple really high readings and no adjustments were made. Doc basically just said as long as I'm feeling good and other numbers look okay we'd keep things as is, retest in a few weeks, and if a pattern emerges of being over range, only then would a small adjustment be warranted. Every subsequent test after those high ones was back within range. He even told me during my last visit that he did a blood draw on himself a while back - sent 3 samples out to a lab on the same day and got three different readings back, varying by a total of around 200 points.

The short answer . . . ask him.

At one point in time I was up to 600mg every 10 days with my doc. She would let me have all I wanted until I get yellow flags on my labs. And sure enough, just give it enough time and they will rear their ugly heads. Interesting thing is in my labs, I never got over 1500.

Or . . . you could game the system (easy), get good labs just to get good labs but you would only be hurting yourself not knowing how and where you really are.

To me it'd be shortsighted for him to immediately make any adjustment. Could always be a fluke.

One thing I've gleaned over time and doing bloodwork as often as every/every other week, is how much it can fluctuate (as I've mentioned elsewhere though, I'm a hypermetabolizer with chronically low shbg). Within the past few years I had a couple really high readings and no adjustments were made. Doc basically just said as long as I'm feeling good and other numbers look okay we'd keep things as is, retest in a few weeks, and if a pattern emerges of being over range, only then would a small adjustment be warranted. Every subsequent test after those high ones was back within range. He even told me during my last visit that he did a blood draw on himself a while back - sent 3 samples out to a lab on the same day and got three different readings back, varying by a total of around 200 points.
I just don’t want to be retested soon because I literally just started a blast

while back. My doc is pretty cool but do you think he will just lower my dose or what

Be careful dude. You just had your surgery.

Shot was on Sunday. Pulled bloods Wednesday. Crazy thing is I wasn’t even using as much as I’m prescribed. I’ve only been using 125mg a week.
If you would have your blood test 12 hours after last injection , probably your level would show over 1800.

My labs last September for test was 3600. But I was on deca with my cyp. When I came off the deca and retested, it went down to around 2400 I believe. I'm on 300mg cyp x2 per week...TRT...cough...
Is that 300mg divided by 2 shots or 300mg twice per week?

Shot was on Sunday. Pulled bloods Wednesday. Crazy thing is I wasn’t even using as much as I’m prescribed. I’ve only been using 125mg a week.
You don’t feel like shit on 125? Man under 200 my recovery is slow and my pumps are shit.

Unless your bloodwork was really off (lipids mostly) I see no reason why he'd take such a drastic change without 6-12 months of tests. I'm going to stay on 150-200mg per week per doc's orders for the rest of my days. And that's well over 1000ng/dl for me.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws