over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test levels came back too high on trt

I spread my 200mg/week of cypionate with 2 shots per week at 100mg each..

that will solve the testosterone levels from spiking...
I woukd call that manipulating it’d be even better split into 7 shots using an insulin rig.

He will likely dial you back to 150 per week IMO. I am a high responder and 200mg puts me well over 1100. I happen to like being higher, so I wait 7 days until I do my draw. Yes, I know I am cheating. But I don't want the DR to put me south of 200 per week.

Oh, FUCK THAT. We should not need a permission slip for this shit to begin with. It's not your fault there is an unjust system in place you are cheating NOTHING.

Oh, FUCK THAT. We should not need a permission slip for this shit to begin with. It's not your fault there is an unjust system in place you are cheating NOTHING.
Good point. There are so many things about the laws that piss me off.... most recently I had blood labs done. I received a notification that my results were in, they had been sent to my DR but I could not view them for 5 more days. Apparently there is a law in Cali that the labs are not allowed to share YOUR labs with YOU until your doctor has a chance to review them. Low and behold, my DR went on vacation for 2 weeks...so now I had to wait 2 weeks to see MY blood work. WTF? It is my BLOOD. I can't see it but someone else can? Weird shixt here.

Good point. There are so many things about the laws that piss me off.... most recently I had blood labs done. I received a notification that my results were in, they had been sent to my DR but I could not view them for 5 more days. Apparently there is a law in Cali that the labs are not allowed to share YOUR labs with YOU until your doctor has a chance to review them. Low and behold, my DR went on vacation for 2 weeks...so now I had to wait 2 weeks to see MY blood work. WTF? It is my BLOOD. I can't see it but someone else can? Weird shixt here.

I got into it with the local independent imaging business as even though by law there is no requirement for a referral or dr. order for coronary artery calcium score test, and they agreed no dr order needed, but they refused to perform it without a dr to send the results to, and I AM PAYING CASH to boot. I insisted they explain to me exactly why I needed a permission slip to pay my cash for a test on MY BODY? They got irritated with me lol. Corrupt BS system no doubt. Yes there are many good people working in health care, including myself at one point and my wife, but FUCK the decision makers to the moon and back.

The stubborn part of me wants to simply remove myself from the system all together and NEVER step foot in a facility again health ramifications be damned.........................but alas I do have others in my life who my passing would negatively affect so no dying for principals at this point.............................

I got into it with the local independent imaging business as even though by law there is no requirement for a referral or dr. order for coronary artery calcium score test, and they agreed no dr order needed, but they refused to perform it without a dr to send the results to, and I AM PAYING CASH to boot. I insisted they explain to me exactly why I needed a permission slip to pay my cash for a test on MY BODY? They got irritated with me lol. Corrupt BS system no doubt. Yes there are many good people working in health care, including myself at one point and my wife, but FUCK the decision makers to the moon and back.

The stubborn part of me wants to simply remove myself from the system all together and NEVER step foot in a facility again health ramifications be damned.........................but alas I do have others in my life who my passing would negatively affect so no dying for principals at this point.............................
Holy shit, they turned away cash. Obviously, your couple hundred bucks is nothing compared to the money coming from the system they are feeding from.

While I disagree with needing permission to obtain certain pharmaceuticals legally I can at least see the other side of the argument that people in general are poorly informed if at all and will get themselves into trouble were we all able to just walk into Walgreens and get anything our hearts desire.

What possible harm can one do with imaging results? Whether you have the imagining results or not the EXACT same situation in taking place in ones body. There is ZERO argument other than we are all too stupid to be trusted with information that only pertains to US! I don't need to pay for multiple DR. visits to get such information.

Similar rant regarding blood work. Why do I have to go to the Dr. to get the labs and then back to see them after. Why not send me to get the labs and THEN have the appointment to discuss the results IF NEEDED!?!?

Agreed or just get your labs and add 50-100 to ur trt dose of a fast acting ester

While I disagree with needing permission to obtain certain pharmaceuticals legally I can at least see the other side of the argument that people in general are poorly informed if at all and will get themselves into trouble were we all able to just walk into Walgreens and get anything our hearts desire.

What possible harm can one do with imaging results? Whether you have the imagining results or not the EXACT same situation in taking place in ones body. There is ZERO argument other than we are all too stupid to be trusted with information that only pertains to US! I don't need to pay for multiple DR. visits to get such information.

Similar rant regarding blood work. Why do I have to go to the Dr. to get the labs and then back to see them after. Why not send me to get the labs and THEN have the appointment to discuss the results IF NEEDED!?!?
I get my tests sent to me and the doctor and are online. If something looks fishy, we go from there. And if I feel a blood test is needed for one reason or another, he is just an email away. So far so good.

I get my tests sent to me and the doctor and are online. If something looks fishy, we go from there. And if I feel a blood test is needed for one reason or another, he is just an email away. So far so good.
Yea the VA is terrible but I can ask for labs as much as I want. So you’re at the wrong doc imo

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131