over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test Levels Different On Same Dose 2 Different People

man-of-steel

Registered
So I run 1 ml Sust 250 that I made myself, my Testosterone Serum came back at 1425. LH was .1, FSH <0.2 and SHBG 3.0, I am a 53 year old on test replacement for over 10 years. Total estrogens was 428, was in the process of switching Doctors and was off arimidex for a bit.

Friend of mine is 43 yrs old, on 1 ml 2x weekly of test cyp 200mg and his Testosterone Serum was around 3300.

Trainer at our studio says my gear must be underdosed? Thoughts?

Thank you in advance.....

So you take 250mg of Test a week and he takes 400mg of Test and his numbers are about double yours and he’s saying yours is under dosed?

How did he come up with that conclusion?

Also, I’d get those Estro levels under control...

Only way you can come to SOMEWHAT that conclusion is if you were taking the exact same dose, the exact same way and got blood work at the exact same time...

Even then, everyone metabolizes drugs differently to a certain extent so that comes into play also..

Esters are different. How long have you 2 been using those products. How long after injecting were the tests taken.

It’s not exactly a one size fits all mathematical formula, everyone responds differently to compounds and there are lots of other variables. That’s not to say your shit couldn’t possibly be less potent but the trainer is just guessing.

Hormones are as individual as anything else. Genetic variation. There's no one size fits all with anything in this sport.

There's only one thing for sure that happens when you inject testosterone: it increases. How much it increases is entirely dependent on way too many variables.

Last edited:
Two people taking the SAME DOSE can have different levels even if using shots out the same bottle... YALL AREN'T TAKING THE SAME DOSE:delete:

People metabolize drugs at their own individual level. Many factors involved, liver (and health of it), kidneys, enzymes, and other genetic factors. Who cares what somebody else got off some other gear? You made your own so you know what went in. 1400 of 1ml per week, I`d say your stuff is over dosed a little, unless you did shot right before bloods. Estrogen is retarded. You should never be that high. Worry about that instead of his dose vs my dose.

So you take 250mg of Test a week and he takes 400mg of Test and his numbers are about double yours and he’s saying yours is under dosed?

How did he come up with that conclusion?

Also, I’d get those Estro levels under control...

Only way you can come to SOMEWHAT that conclusion is if you were taking the exact same dose, the exact same way and got blood work at the exact same time...

Even then, everyone metabolizes drugs differently to a certain extent so that comes into play also..

sorry, I meant to say i am taking 250mg 2x weekly

Esters are different. How long have you 2 been using those products. How long after injecting were the tests taken.

My test was taken a few days after injection, not sure about his but good point!

People metabolize drugs at their own individual level. Many factors involved, liver (and health of it), kidneys, enzymes, and other genetic factors. Who cares what somebody else got off some other gear? You made your own so you know what went in. 1400 of 1ml per week, I`d say your stuff is over dosed a little, unless you did shot right before bloods. Estrogen is retarded. You should never be that high. Worry about that instead of his dose vs my dose.

I was inbetween doctors and lost my script to arimidex, I used some from a peptide company which I think was obviously fake, Just got a new doc and script today. Thank you for the response, also I meant to say I use 1 cc 2 x weekly

people metabolize drugs different. Also sustanon is hard to get acurate reading i think, due to different esters involved.

there are 4 different types of aas responders fr one.
the "best" will get "better" results on 1/4 the dose then the "worst"
this is a big thing.

aside from that you are comparing 2 different types of test.

not really a valid comparison
compare 2 different test on the same person.

sorry, I meant to say i am taking 250mg 2x weekly
If you are indeed taking 500 mg/wk then yeah, id say your's is overdosed. His sounds just about right. As everyone said, each person is going to get a different level but within a certain range. I personally score around a 800 on just 100 mg/wk test cyp. So if I were to take 500 mg/wk like you then I would be up around 4000. Yours is a blend of different esters though, so level would be a bit off. I also think the relationship of blood level to dose is a perfectly linear progression, it probably starts to level off some as the dose gets higher and higher but I am not so sure about that.

A level of just 1425 a week on 500 mg/wk is really low. You say you brewed it on your own, are you sure you did the math right when you made it up? Could be an error there somewhere, and if not then the powder was underdosed.

I personally have noticed that my levels are a bit different depending on injection site. For me, 120mg per week taken sub-q, divided into 3 equal doses puts my levels around 675 total (everyday of the week) but will have a slightly elevated free t level and estradiol in the low 30's. Taking the same dose divided the same way, intramuscular in the deltoid for instance, gives me a higher total t (750 ish), lower free t but in range, and estradiol in the mid to high 40's... That's with prescribed legit pharma test cyp and no AI. So I personally favor the sub-q route.

I'm with Maldorf in thinking that 1425 on 500mgs/wk no matter how you take it, being on the low side with a crazy amount of aromatization to estradiol if your not doing anything else to elevate estrogen levels. For instance my best friend is 56 years old and on TRT like me and his estradiol came in around 300ish but he also drinks several servings of pinot noir wine and or IPA beers almost every night with dinner. I recommended him cut out or at least back off on the drinking for a month or two and his estradiol came down to around 150ish. He now takes anastrozole at 1/2mg 2-3 times per week and that keeps his estradiol in the 40-60 range which is where he feels best.

I have a small glass of bourbon a few times per week most weeks and notice no increase in estradiol from that so I do believe the source of the alcohol can play into the elevated estradiol.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear