over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test levels, how is this possible?

usd610

Registered
Ok so here's the back story, did my first show June 11th. Prior to the show I did about a 30 week blast starting with sust at 500mg/wk, EQ 500mg/wk, npp600mg/week, and anavar 20mg day, as well as ghrp6, cjc no dac, and 25mg mk677 Ed. At 12 weeks out I switched to test p 200mg/wk, Tren ace 500 mg/wk, EQ 500mg/wk, winny 35mg/Ed, var 20mg/day. And peptides stayed the same. At 8 weeks out the Tren dropped to 200mg/wk and mast prop got added in at 350mg/wk. ghrp6 stayed in, cjc got dropped and mk677 got dropped to 12.5 mg/day. I ran that all up until 3 days out from my show. For my rebound I ran 750mg sust, 600npp, 60dbol/day. I then came off everything. 6 weeks after I came off I had bloods done. My test came back 827, free test 15.6 and estradiol 21.9. I'm confused shouldn't my test levels be much lower? I ran nothing for pct. was trying to purposely tank my levels to get on hrt.

Ok so here's the back story, did my first show June 11th. Prior to the show I did about a 30 week blast starting with sust at 500mg/wk, EQ 500mg/wk, npp600mg/week, and anavar 20mg day, as well as ghrp6, cjc no dac, and 25mg mk677 Ed. At 12 weeks out I switched to test p 200mg/wk, Tren ace 500 mg/wk, EQ 500mg/wk, winny 35mg/Ed, var 20mg/day. And peptides stayed the same. At 8 weeks out the Tren dropped to 200mg/wk and mast prop got added in at 350mg/wk. ghrp6 stayed in, cjc got dropped and mk677 got dropped to 12.5 mg/day. I ran that all up until 3 days out from my show. For my rebound I ran 750mg sust, 600npp, 60dbol/day. I then came off everything. 6 weeks after I came off I had bloods done. My test came back 827, free test 15.6 and estradiol 21.9. I'm confused shouldn't my test levels be much lower? I ran nothing for pct. was trying to purposely tank my levels to get on hrt.
I guess you just proved that pct isn't needed and you can fully recover in less than 6 weeks .check out Buck1973 bloodwork that he posts regularly .he doesn't do pct and for the most part his total test levels are low normal ,and take into consideration that he is in his 50's I believe .

I'm 31 and have been on for close to 4 years straight running self hrt and about 3-4 blast in that time. My last blast was around my show and was close to a 40 week blast

Last edited:
You might be blessed by the Gods. It doesn't sound realistic though, I would get a 2nd test done. This levels 6 weeks after specially after years of TRT don't make much sense. It is completely possible to recover, just not that much that fast. Ive done a few experiments myself.

After years of TRT with HCG, did a 16 blast with Tren. Then stopped everything. Got blood 6 weeks after, total test was 390. Low, but still within "normal" range.

Couple years later after being off everything, did one prop/mast cycle of 6 weeks. No HCG. Stopped everything, got blood at 3 weeks after. Total test was 209, prolactin at 26.

Everybody is different. The little experiment in myself told me the body recovers, it just take a little bit of time. You might have devine genes. But I would test again at least just total test to make sure it was a real result.

I should probably mention that my LH level is .1, I don't see how I could have recovered . I'm gonna post my full labs results up in the labs section in like 30 minutes if anyone that has a better understanding of things can take a look and let me know what they think and how to fix some other things that are high or low.

If your LH and FSH are zero, or thereabouts, and total and free test are high or even normal you still have active exogenous Test in your system.

Perhaps your Test was undecylenate or undecanoate.

Also, exogenous Test doesn't clear in 10-14 days, the amount of weeks you have been "on" and the dosage will both affect its clearing time.

I should probably mention that my LH level is .1, I don't see how I could have recovered . I'm gonna post my full labs results up in the labs section in like 30 minutes if anyone that has a better understanding of things can take a look and let me know what they think and how to fix some other things that are high or low.

If your LH is still that low and test levels are as high as you posted than its either a bad test or like Swifto said that you must have used a long ester test like undecanate.

Swifto is correct, if your sustanon at that dose had test Undecylenate or Decanoate, might still be some in your blood.

Either way, I would test again just total test in a couple of weeks. Make it at least 8 weeks after last shot.

Swifto is correct, if your sustanon at that dose had test Undecylenate or Decanoate, might still be some in your blood.

Either way, I would test again just total test in a couple of weeks. Make it at least 8 weeks after last shot.

Yes, this. I've had the same thing happen using sust.

Here, this should explain why-
"If for example, you were to inject 1000mg of testosterone cypionate once weekly, for 10 weeks, how would you know when you were "off"? Would you be "off" when you had finished your last dose? You would be able to calculate this from the half life of testosterone cypionate. The half life of testosterone cypionate is around 12 days. This means that 12 days from your last shot of 1000mg of testosterone cypionate (Time to start PCT? You decide.), your blood levels of testosterone cypionate will contain 500mg of the steroid. Another 12 days from then, i.e. 24 days from last dose, your blood levels will contain 250mg of the steroid. This amount then keeps halving every 12 days. At 48 days (almost 2 months) from your last dose, your blood levels will still contain 67.5mg of testosterone cypionate.
Therefore you can clearly see that when you finish your cycle, even though you are not putting any steroids into your body, you may think that you are now "off", however you still have, and will still have for some time after your last dose, "active" blood levels of the steroid. Therefore you can plan what to use, how long for, and how long off your cycle, based on these half life's."
And this-
"Steroid esters Drug Active half-life

Formate 1.5 days
Acetate 3 days
Propionate 2 days
Phenylpropionate 4.5 days
Butyrate 6 days
Valerate 7.5 days
Hexanoate 9 days
Caproate 9 days
Isocaproate 9 days
Heptanoate 10.5 days
Enanthate 10.5 days
Octanoate 12 days
Cypionate 12 days
Nonanoate 13.5 days
Decanoate 15 days
Undecanoate 16.5 days"

So you can see with two esters in sust lasting 15 days and another at 9 or 10.5 days (depending on your blend), it would take a hell of a long time for it to clear, and don't forget the "stacking" effect of injections. If you inject 750 a wk, that means upon 3rd inj you'd have 1,312.5mg in your blood. So your levels were sky high, and it'll take a long ass time for it to clear. Just wait until hour sex drive goes away and your every is shit- then get tested. That how I Just did it. Cough* someone has extra hcg ;-)

Hope this helps and feel free to mssg if you like. Take care brother.

Ps- 827 is a very high natural number. My dr was curious what I was using when mine came back at 789 naturally when I was a lil younger.

Last edited:
You need more time.
Hope this helps;
"If for example, you were to inject 1000mg of testosterone cypionate once weekly, for 10 weeks, how would you know when you were "off"? Would you be "off" when you had finished your last dose? You would be able to calculate this from the half life of testosterone cypionate. The half life of testosterone cypionate is around 12 days. This means that 12 days from your last shot of 1000mg of testosterone cypionate (Time to start PCT? You decide.), your blood levels of testosterone cypionate will contain 500mg of the steroid. Another 12 days from then, i.e. 24 days from last dose, your blood levels will contain 250mg of the steroid. This amount then keeps halving every 12 days. At 48 days (almost 2 months) from your last dose, your blood levels will still contain 67.5mg of testosterone cypionate.
Therefore you can clearly see that when you finish your cycle, even though you are not putting any steroids into your body, you may think that you are now "off", however you still have, and will still have for some time after your last dose, "active" blood levels of the steroid."- credit to B.K.
And another thing that ought to help;
Therefore you can clearly see that when you finish your cycle, even though you are not putting any steroids into your body, you may think that you are now "off", however you still have, and will still have for some time after your last dose, "active" blood levels of the steroid."
So, you can see by the info above that if you were using 750/wk after the third injection you'd have 1,312.5mg of Active hormone. So you just need time. I was just tested after using sust for 4mo, was off for 4wks and my level was still 1500! Takes time brother. Get some hcg, gonna need it. Someone *cough* has a lil extra.

Feel free to message me if you have any other questions or comments. Best of luck w your pct.

Ok, so this is the 3rd time I've tried to post.
Therefore you can clearly see that when you finish your cycle, even though you are not putting any steroids into your body, you may think that you are now "off", however you still have, and will still have for some time after your last dose, "active" blood levels of the steroid."- credit to B.K.
So you'd have 1,312.5mg of active hormone after the third week of your after competition using. I was tested 3wks after using sust for 4mo and my levels were at 1,500. 4wks later still slightly over 1,000. It takes a long time w sust. Just make sure to have hch on hand, *cough*, I know I have plenty. If you have any questions or anything feel free to mssg me. Later and hope this helps.

Ok, so this is the 3rd time I've tried to post.
So you'd have 1,312.5mg of active hormone after the third week of your after competition using. I was tested 3wks after using sust for 4mo and my levels were at 1,500. 4wks later still slightly over 1,000. It takes a long time w sust. Just make sure to have hch on hand, *cough*, I know I have plenty. If you have any questions or anything feel free to mssg me. Later and hope this helps.

I can see all 3 posts

Yes, I've heard the same thing happened.

Everybody is different.Some can recover soon while some is slow.I believe it can recover completely.But yours is incredibly soon! You are lucky if it is the real result.

The long esters of the sust are still in there... Had so many buds say they were fine 2 months after the cycle, then boom, it finally drops.

This is why some like prop as the test for the post show rebound

I was on "TRT" for 3 years straight. Before that i was off for 3 years. Before that i was also on for 3 years. I did recover after the first 3 years. We had a baby during this off period but i had to use HMG. Movement and count was low even after being offf for 2,5 years. With the HMG it was really good. I got several tests during this period thats how i know.

Now at 36 and being off for 11 weeks my results were: Total test 300, LH, FSH, prolac and estrogen all in "range". Seems like iam going to recover this time too. I did a hefty PCT wich finished 5 weeks ago.

I do have to say that being in "range" for means feeling good. Training is good. Libido is a different story. After my first period "on" this came back also but took the longest.

This time i also did a sperm count test 4 weeks after comming off in the midst of PCT. my count came back zero.

This is just my personal experience.

The long easters can effect longer time than short easter in the body

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Concerning that this question needed to be asked and took so long to get to Swifto's response. This is pretty rudimentary/should be basic knowledge for someone putting this in your body.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131