YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test levels low, hrt/trt or run his own stuff, or both? & Kids?

TRYN2

Registered
My lifting partner...computerless wonder is having test issues.

I cant remember his exact #'s but my friends test levels are way low. He's 31 years old and I remember his doc a few months ago saying his levels were about right for a 72 year old man.

Now, he's having a hard time gaining much muscle or losing much fat. I think he could get around the test being low, but at a much slower pace both directions. About 4-5 years ago he may have done like 4 or 5 runs with test, deca, tren, dbol... not all together some together some by themselves. Pretty normal, started at 500mgs/wk then ramped on up through a few years...

His doc offered him hrt/trt or whatever and he declined a few months ago. But he is going in a few days so his doc can ask him again.

He told me his well being feels way off, he feels lathargic and he gets very emotional lately.

Now my questions are...

If he is going to run some test himself should he go ahead and let his doc put him on hrt this week then run his own or should he just run his own and tell his doc to keep holding off?

Also, how does being "on" effect having children? The doc seems to think hrt/trt or even his levels now he is fine to have kids....

Thanks

My lifting partner...computerless wonder is having test issues.

I cant remember his exact #'s but my friends test levels are way low. He's 31 years old and I remember his doc a few months ago saying his levels were about right for a 72 year old man.

Now, he's having a hard time gaining much muscle or losing much fat. I think he could get around the test being low, but at a much slower pace both directions. About 4-5 years ago he may have done like 4 or 5 runs with test, deca, tren, dbol... not all together some together some by themselves. Pretty normal, started at 500mgs/wk then ramped on up through a few years...

His doc offered him hrt/trt or whatever and he declined a few months ago. But he is going in a few days so his doc can ask him again.

He told me his well being feels way off, he feels lathargic and he gets very emotional lately.

Now my questions are...

If he is going to run some test himself should he go ahead and let his doc put him on hrt this week then run his own or should he just run his own and tell his doc to keep holding off?

Also, how does being "on" effect having children? The doc seems to think hrt/trt or even his levels now he is fine to have kids....

Thanks
Well I can tell you that I fathered at least 3 of my 4 kids while having a test levels of below 200 as well as a bunch of bro's on this board have had ooppss's while on cycle so I guess anything is possible.
I am only 33 and started my hrt so I know how he feels if he is ready for kids rite away I guess hold off and try having them.
A Doc offering TRT without their arm being twisted is something I would jump at he will feel like a new man!.

Well I can tell you that I fathered at least 3 of my 4 kids while having a test levels of below 200 as well as a bunch of bro's on this board have had ooppss's while on cycle so I guess anything is possible.
I am only 33 and started my hrt so I know how he feels if he is ready for kids rite away I guess hold off and try having them.
A Doc offering TRT without their arm being twisted is something I would jump at he will feel like a new man!.

I agree 100%. I fathered my two daughters while on hefty cycles, so it is possible. It is a known fact though that being even on an HRT dose will decrease the likelyhood of fathering a child. Guess the decision should be based on how fast he wants kids. If he wants kids really bad then he shouldnt be cycling anyhow. It sounds like he wants to run cycles, and if thats the case why even mess with the doc and doing HRT?

if he still wants to have kids he should be treated with hcg therapy. That's what my doc did for me, brought test levels and sperm count back into high normal range

if he still wants to have kids he should be treated with hcg therapy. That's what my doc did for me, brought test levels and sperm count back into high normal range

I wanted to suggest that as well but I have not done the research on HCG to say it with confidence so I didn't
Could you PM me or post some links that I can travel to and read up..

another option is clomid solo, they use that at fertility clinics...

I wanted to suggest that as well but I have not done the research on HCG to say it with confidence so I didn't
Could you PM me or post some links that I can travel to and read up..

I used to have some studies from Journal of Andrology, but I don't know where I put them. Reaaly,I just followed what my doc told me to do, she is a urologist who specializes in male reproductive/hormomal issues, and she said hcg was the way to go (at least in my case)

HCG will help, but it is not the total answer. From what I know of HCG use in HRT, he should be on test and HCG. Using clomid solo doesn't work very well to my knowledge. I have to ask though, why in the world did he decline HRT? Get it legally if you can, IMO. If he decides to do a cycle, he can still do that afterwards. Of course he feels awful--his test levels are too low. I went on HRT at 30 years old myself (not due to AAS usage), and I felt much better. He needs to get on something right away. As far as fertility goes, your sperm count does get reduced. I was tested, and I had 3 million (normal is 300 million). Granted I would have much more trouble having children, but my doc said I was "still dangerous" so it is still possible to have kids.

He blew his doc off today b/c he couldnt decide to let him be put on hrt/trt yet.

He may just decide to run his junk... I think he just wasnt sure if he wanted his doc to give it to him now or later when after getting into it again he will be more out of whack.

He plans on having kids or trying so in 2010...

He blew his doc off today b/c he couldnt decide to let him be put on hrt/trt yet.

He may just decide to run his junk... I think he just wasnt sure if he wanted his doc to give it to him now or later when after getting into it again he will be more out of whack.

He plans on having kids or trying so in 2010...

Well it is his decision and at the least he has baseline blood-work on file for when he decides it is the rite time to begin.
I will admit that when I was first presented with the option I declined hoping that it was just because I was a fat ass and the drop in weight would fix it.
let me tell you I busted my nads in the gym and dieted close to perfect and it was just not happening.
Went on TRT about 6 months ago and now I am finally seeing my hard work start to pay off. Send him best wishes on the upcoming baby making! I was low and still had zero problem.
Example: New Years eve 4 years ago I said to my lady lets have a girl! wam bam didn't get a chance to try again for like a month but it didn't matter she missed her monthly and ka-pow 9 months Later Anissa was born lol.

Im wondering if he just didnt fully recover about 4-5 years ago when he was on. But, its funny how emotional he gets... He will tear up when like people do well... The other week watching American Chopper he teared up when Paul Jr wuit... He called laughing. He iknows he's a wreck!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear