over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

test levels on 150mg per wk

JRBD

Registered
Using pharma test I've always been around 1000-1200 total on 200mg wk .....I've been using this ugl for a couple yrs now and I'm running 150mg Test E and 400mg NPP....just did blood work and I'm over 1500.....could be overdosed test but thinking more like NPP is test!...would like to hear what you guys levels are at 150-200mg per wk?

Without testing it...its just a guess...but the npp
Is probably prop

something sounds fishy you're right man... :(

thats why I prefer pharma :)

Using pharma test I've always been around 1000-1200 total on 200mg wk .....I've been using this ugl for a couple yrs now and I'm running 150mg Test E and 400mg NPP....just did blood work and I'm over 1500.....could be overdosed test but thinking more like NPP is test!...would like to hear what you guys levels are at 150-200mg per wk?
Well i believe 300mg a week should sit you around 1300. So something is up.
Only blood work will tell. You can labmax it to see if it is test or npp.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

My is over 900 with 10mg per day, 70mg per week.

Well i believe 300mg a week should sit you around 1300. So something is up.
Only blood work will tell. You can labmax it to see if it is test or npp.

This is really an individual number as everyone is different. 375 weekly leaves me at 1500ng/dL. His numbers seem high for that test dose and low if the NPP is test prop.

I once wrote here that several UG labs would replace any compound they didn't have at the moment with test and people were quick to say "hey bro, doesn't happen anymore" and blah blah blah...

To be reliable, a source would have to be always honest on their labeling and mass spec 100% of their raws. Who does it?

Anyways, UG gear is a gamble, everyone needs to understand that. Switch sources until you find one that you trust or go back to pharmacy gear.

This is really an individual number as everyone is different. 375 weekly leaves me at 1500ng/dL. His numbers seem high for that test dose and low if the NPP is test prop.
Yes it is. Depending on how it is metabolized in that individual. Everyone has a different genetic make up and we metabolize things at a different rate. I forgot to add the +/- 200

NPP messes up the test...
(The testosterone level test).

300mg got me at 1428 last week. everyone is different, who knows.

Buck this is from being a 19nor. Like false positive tren can produce on estro correct

Just test it with Palumbo's roid test product

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920AZ using Tapatalk

Buck is there any type of ratio or any similarity we might have noticed in the test/ npp ratio or in the amount of npp ran to cause the change? Thanks

I once wrote here that several UG labs would replace any compound they didn't have at the moment with test and people were quick to say "hey bro, doesn't happen anymore" and blah blah blah...

To be reliable, a source would have to be always honest on their labeling and mass spec 100% of their raws. Who does it?

Anyways, UG gear is a gamble, everyone needs to understand that. Switch sources until you find one that you trust or go back to pharmacy gear.

This is a good moment to bring up the testing here! Make a donation of funds or product and you'll be able to view the results of the testing over at AnaSci - Bodybuilding & Steroids Discussion Forum: Purchase Anabolic Steroids - Buy Steroids Online You'll learn which Sponsors deserve you hard earned money!

My is over 900 with 10mg per day, 70mg per week.

Emeric I have been trying to do the 10mg/day. I have some questions:

Do you use cyp, enan?
Do you do sub-Q or IM?
I assume you use slin pins

One issue I have is welts/knots in my belly if I do sub-Q so I have to do them in my delt or quad. I just use a slin pin. Would doing 20mg EOD IM work as good? That seems like the only way it will work for me. Its not the gear because I have used different brands and still get the lumps.
Thanks

On watson cyp 140mgs puts me at a peak of 1470ng/dl. Not sure about trough levels.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member