over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

test levels returning to normal?

beans

Registered
I was searching but couldn't find it. I haven't used any gear in over a month and I am really weak and exhausted all the time. I also can't sleep more than 3-4 hours a night regardless of what I do. I'm starting to believe that my levels are lower than normal. I used 400mg test e and 400mg tren ace. I'm 21 so I'm confident my levels will return. anyways what would be a good way to naturally increase test lvls? certain vitamins? anything?

Did you do any kind of PCT?

Your fist cycle included tren , your going to be supressed a little longer then usual, whats your pct looking like?

ZMA........and rubbing one out a day keeps your LH high.

It wasn't my first time using tren I have used it before. It was my 4th cycle. I only used nolva to get my gyno down. i've used clomid and nolva before but I'm pretty sure it was bunk since it still took a good while to rebound.

I have also used hgh in between cycles before also. I would do that but funds are keeping me from doing so...

expect another 2-4 months for recovery minimum, next time do pct and recovery will be a tinny bit faster and you won't feel as bad.

expect another 2-4 months for recovery minimum, next time do pct and recovery will be a tinny bit faster and you won't feel as bad.

I know, I know. I just figured the nolva would be enough...It was a lot worse about 2 weeks after my last injection..as in exhaustion and feeling weak..though I was having personal issues at the time so I'm sure that had something to do with it.

Last edited:
I know, I know. I just figured the nolva would be enough...It was a lot worse about 2 weeks after my last injection..as in exhaustion and feeling weak..though I was having personal issues at the time so I'm sure that had something to do with it.

On 400mg test e, after 2 weeks are you are still on a lot of test, after 3 weeks even you still have a fair amount in your system, after 4 weeks you start hit rock bottom, this is when estrogen dominance is at it's highest and will keep you shut down. 5-6 weeks after your last shot would be the first chance for natty levels to slowly start climbing, and that would probably be a bit sooner than most. Many people don't realize how long esters with a halflife of 8-10 days stick around.

After running tren I would cruise on a little test for a few months before attempting pct. that way u don't feel like shit and it makes no difference since tren shuts you down for quite awhile after stopping it.

On 400mg test e, after 2 weeks are you are still on a lot of test, after 3 weeks even you still have a fair amount in your system, after 4 weeks you start hit rock bottom, this is when estrogen dominance is at it's highest and will keep you shut down. 5-6 weeks after your last shot would be the first chance for natty levels to slowly start climbing, and that would probably be a bit sooner than most. Many people don't realize how long esters with a halflife of 8-10 days stick around.

I knew longer esters staying in the system for a while I just wasn't too sure on how long
After running tren I would cruise on a little test for a few months before attempting pct. that way u don't feel like shit and it makes no difference since tren shuts you down for quite awhile after stopping it.
I didn't want to cruise because I didn't want to delay the process...I figured that the sooner I got off the faster I would recover..I wasn't going to use hgh but I found a kit in my stuff that I'll probably use for the hell of it...

Last edited:
I say start by getting blood work, (TT, FT, LH, FSH)

if low, hop on a SERM of your choice for 4 weeks. Use whatever feels good for you, (nova, clomid, torem,....) they all pretty much will give the same results.

wheres somewhere to order a bloodtest? I don't have insurance at the moment or I'd go that route

privatemdlabs.com

or you can go to anylabtestnow and walk in

Last edited:

Hey Kaladryn, what do you think of low dose AI during a PCT protocol with Nolva in order to keep estrogen down? This is what I have done for my 2 previous cycles and I felt fine afterwards, didn't start losing anything until about 6 weeks after the cycle ended when I tried to cut weight.

Also I am switching to prop for the last 2 weeks of my cycle to get the AAS cleared faster post cycle. I am running tren ace now but am thinking stopping it and switching to dbol for the final 4 weeks so its just test+dbol which I'm hoping will be out of my system the fastest and also just because I've heard its good to end tren a little early due to it being more suppressive. Thoughts?

I was searching but couldn't find it. I haven't used any gear in over a month and I am really weak and exhausted all the time. I also can't sleep more than 3-4 hours a night regardless of what I do. I'm starting to believe that my levels are lower than normal. I used 400mg test e and 400mg tren ace. I'm 21 so I'm confident my levels will return. anyways what would be a good way to naturally increase test lvls? certain vitamins? anything?

Get some blood work done then you can treat it from there.

Agree get some blood work so you know what your working with, Now your blind without BW.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131