over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

test levels returning to normal?

A month ago since your last shot?

Of course your levels are going to be rock bottom, it's not even worth getting a test done. You said yourself it's been a little over a month and you used a long ester. Even if it's been 2 months since your last shot, you are still going to be very low.

I knew they were going to be low. I just figured I would get it checked anyways in addition to everything else. If its really low I may receive a script of test. I won't use it though. I want to be myself again. naturally. He kept asking me if I was depressed and had anxieties. kinda to the point of wanting to give me scripts for that. found it odd.

My levels tested 4 weeks after a long estered cycle were 650 and my normal natural levels are 450-500.

It is known that testing this early after PCT can show false high test levels because of your SERM.

It is known that testing this early after PCT can show false high test levels because of your SERM.

Well a couple months later it was 518 which was the highest I've measured it naturally. Maybe I'm lucky with recovery but I doubt it since I don't seem to be too lucky with anything bodybuilding related :D

My levels tested 4 weeks after a long estered cycle were 650 and my normal natural levels are 450-500.

That is the test you injected 4 weeks ago still in your system...

I knew they were going to be low. I just figured I would get it checked anyways in addition to everything else. If its really low I may receive a script of test. I won't use it though. I want to be myself again. naturally. He kept asking me if I was depressed and had anxieties. kinda to the point of wanting to give me scripts for that. found it odd.

He is going to want a retest before he puts you on TRT, it's standard procedure due to naturally fluctuating testosterone levels, usually 1-3months later...

That is the test you injected 4 weeks ago still in your system...

How long does it last in the system? I don't understand how levels last longer than the 2 weeks of the ester?

So when coming off tren, and not cruising after, what is the preferred way to recover with out crashing?

Extended PCT? Nolva for 5, 6, 7 weeks?

I received my blood work back but and everything came back within range. I looked it over and everything was within normal ranges. I thought my test was low though. My total test was 459.

I received my blood work back but and everything came back within range. I looked it over and everything was within normal ranges. I thought my test was low though. My total test was 459.

Did you get E2 and/or SHBG tested. What about FREE TEST?

If you have high E2 or high SHBG your test will be bound to either of those and be more or less useless.

I didn't have those tested...I thought he would check my estrogen levels but they weren't done either. I will probably have to go get a different test done.

I didn't have those tested...I thought he would check my estrogen levels but they weren't done either. I will probably have to go get a different test done.

Go tomorrow.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner