over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

test levels returning to normal?

Hey Kaladryn, what do you think of low dose AI during a PCT protocol with Nolva in order to keep estrogen down? This is what I have done for my 2 previous cycles and I felt fine afterwards, didn't start losing anything until about 6 weeks after the cycle ended when I tried to cut weight.

Also I am switching to prop for the last 2 weeks of my cycle to get the AAS cleared faster post cycle. I am running tren ace now but am thinking stopping it and switching to dbol for the final 4 weeks so its just test+dbol which I'm hoping will be out of my system the fastest and also just because I've heard its good to end tren a little early due to it being more suppressive. Thoughts?

AI is fine until your ester clears, after that you want to drop it because testosterone is going to be low and the only E2 you can have will be from that natty test, make sure you calculate your ester's halflife and don't stop the AI too early or late. Remember part of what keeps you shut down is hyperactive aromatase, which an AI just aggrivates.

Nolva is nice for simulating test production and for protection from estrogen dominance, however there will be some rebound.

I don't think tren vs dbol will make a difference. If you are shut down, you are shut down, there isn't anything past that.

AI is fine until your ester clears, after that you want to drop it because testosterone is going to be low and the only E2 you can have will be from that natty test, make sure you calculate your ester's halflife and don't stop the AI too early or late. Remember part of what keeps you shut down is hyperactive aromatase, which an AI just aggrivates.

Nolva is nice for simulating test production and for protection from estrogen dominance, however there will be some rebound.

I don't think tren vs dbol will make a difference. If you are shut down, you are shut down, there isn't anything past that.

Hm, ok I had always heard tren was more suppressive than a lot of other AAS and also figured the dbol would be out of your system faster, but since its tren ace I guess the difference wouldn't be too huge.

OP, might want to try DAA, it brought my T levels and another members T levels I talk to up more than its ever been off cycle when I used it about a month post cycle.

On 400mg test e, after 2 weeks are you are still on a lot of test, after 3 weeks even you still have a fair amount in your system, after 4 weeks you start hit rock bottom, this is when estrogen dominance is at it's highest and will keep you shut down. 5-6 weeks after your last shot would be the first chance for natty levels to slowly start climbing, and that would probably be a bit sooner than most. Many people don't realize how long esters with a halflife of 8-10 days stick around.

Does more test, take more weeks

i would have done caber, hcg during cycle and also added aromasin in pct

Hm, ok I had always heard tren was more suppressive than a lot of other AAS and also figured the dbol would be out of your system faster, but since its tren ace I guess the difference wouldn't be too huge.

OP, might want to try DAA, it brought my T levels and another members T levels I talk to up more than its ever been off cycle when I used it about a month post cycle.

There are many studies out there that show DAA does not have much of an effect on your natty test levels. I will try to find them later. If that was the case, doctors would be prescribing DAA regularly.

There are many studies out there that show DAA does not have much of an effect on your natty test levels. I will try to find them later. If that was the case, doctors would be prescribing DAA regularly.

I've seen studies showing it increases T and LH by ~40%. I've had my T checked off cycle/before starting AAS multiple times and it was around 450-500, then post cycle with DAA (taken at the same time in the day, 8am) it was 650. My friends was ~1000 whereas it's normally around 600 I believe. Obviously that is not conclusive evidence but its something. DAA is also relatively new and most doctors have no idea what it is.

When my T levels were ~2400 on cycle I told my doc I was trying "this new thing called DAA" :D he had no idea what it was.

I've seen studies showing it increases T and LH by ~40%. I've had my T checked off cycle/before starting AAS multiple times and it was around 450-500, then post cycle with DAA (taken at the same time in the day, 8am) it was 650. My friends was ~1000 whereas it's normally around 600 I believe. Obviously that is not conclusive evidence but its something. DAA is also relatively new and most doctors have no idea what it is.

When my T levels were ~2400 on cycle I told my doc I was trying "this new thing called DAA" :D he had no idea what it was.

Shit, I wished it did that for me. I didn't have bloods, but I didn't feel any different. I mostly see this stuff being pushed on Prohormone Forums, they tend to believe some of this OTC stuff is magic.

Shit, I wished it did that for me. I didn't have bloods, but I didn't feel any different. I mostly see this stuff being pushed on Prohormone Forums, they tend to believe some of this OTC stuff is magic.

Nah I definitely wouldn't expect a ton. In my experience T levels obviously matter but I don't think you will notice a difference unless you're going from very low levels to normal/high or from normal to extremely high (like AAS levels). Post cycle I was still gaining strength but actually lost some strength on the DAA, which had much more to do I'm sure with the fact that I tried cutting calories but still just pointing out that the DAA didn't help enough....but it did raise T levels above what I've ever had them before.

with either tren or nandrolone hcg is prob the most important as far as recovery, i would never run either without hcg

im getting bloodwork on the 15th. won't know what I'm looking at when I get the results...my hormones are way out of wack..tried hooking up with a new girl and I didn't work too well...I love tren but I think I'm going to give it up.

Does more test, take more weeks

Long ester's have a halflife of 8-10 days, lets call it 10 days. If you are on 800mg of test, after 10 days you are on 400mg, after 20 days you are on 200mg, after 30 days you are STILL on 100mg/week which is a TRT dose. After 40 days you are on 50mg/week which is STILL enough to keep you shut down. After 50 days you are on a tinny amount and recovery might be able to begin.

Long ester's have a halflife of 8-10 days, lets call it 10 days. If you are on 800mg of test, after 10 days you are on 400mg, after 20 days you are on 200mg, after 30 days you are STILL on 100mg/week which is a TRT dose. After 40 days you are on 50mg/week which is STILL enough to keep you shut down. After 50 days you are on a tinny amount and recovery might be able to begin.

So are you saying PCT shouldn't actually begin 2 weeks after a long-estered cycle like most suggest? I switched to faster esters/orals in my last cycle to try to get recovered faster, thats the plan for this time too switching from enanthate to prop for the last 2 weeks.

My next cycle will end mid-june right before I go on a 10 day vacation. I will be using it to cut but was thinking of injecting ~500-1000mg test the day before I leave (and continuing 50mcg T3/day) so that when I pig out more will be going towards muscle rather than rebound fat gain.

I just got insurance a few days ago so I found a doctor and went in for a physical..I told him lack of sex drive ect. and had some blood work done. I asked for a full hormonal panel but he only had my total test checked along with a whole bunch of other stuff...anyways I was wondering what would be a low total test #?

under 350

Problem is, many doctors do not consider this low T, and the chart varies to them depending on age. A good Endo knows the difference, your normal doc probably does not.

When I brought up the possibility of low T and he said that he didn't know if that would of been the case since I'm 21. He had my total test checked and said if he thought it was low I would have to get more blood work. I asked for a full panel but they couldn't do that in house. I just want to know if he says I'm good and see if I really am.

When I brought up the possibility of low T and he said that he didn't know if that would of been the case since I'm 21. He had my total test checked and said if he thought it was low I would have to get more blood work. I asked for a full panel but they couldn't do that in house. I just want to know if he says I'm good and see if I really am.

make an appointment with a good endo

Of course your levels are going to be rock bottom, it's not even worth getting a test done. You said yourself it's been a little over a month and you used a long ester. Even if it's been 2 months since your last shot, you are still going to be very low.

Of course your levels are going to be rock bottom, it's not even worth getting a test done. You said yourself it's been a little over a month and you used a long ester. Even if it's been 2 months since your last shot, you are still going to be very low.

My levels tested 4 weeks after a long estered cycle were 650 and my normal natural levels are 450-500.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws