over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test Levels

DLStryker

Registered
What are normal test levels. Mine are Free=394, Total=1,612. I'm on Dr. prescribed Watson testosterone. 100mg/week. Just changed doctors and she says these levels are high. Been on 100mg/week for over 2 years. 49 years old.

Strange thing is, last few weeks I've had low sex drive. Limp noodle a couple of weeks ago. Think these test levels could be driving up my estro and or progesterone levels?? Why would this just now start?

Thanks
DLStryker

Labcorps range is 348-1197 .you are pretty damn high for only 100mg/week .what is your test levels on other blood tests from the past ?

Labcorps range is 348-1197 .you are pretty damn high for only 100mg/week .what is your test levels on other blood tests from the past ?

So, when you list 348-1197.... are you talking about Total test? My Free and Total both fall, somewhat, within that range.

Isn't Free test the most important value though. Total test is the least available of the two for use..... correct? Does high Total test lead to sides?

DLStryker

I am giving you the range for total test levels .your free test levels are more than double the normal range .are you taking anything else that would raise your test levels so much .i have personally never seen such high levels off only 100mg/week

I went over my bloods yesterday, the blood was taken a week after I finished PCT. Everything was great but my Test was 217. He didnt tell me if that was free or total, he just said it was really really low. He said I should do anther PCT, I been off PCT for over a month.

I am giving you the range for total test levels .your free test levels are more than double the normal range .are you taking anything else that would raise your test levels so much .i have personally never seen such high levels off only 100mg/week

Been in the game over 20 years. I assure you, on nothing other than 100mg/week of Watson Cyp. Straight from the Walmart pharmacy. No PH's etc. Haven't touched anything else in many months.

I went over my bloods yesterday, the blood was taken a week after I finished PCT. Everything was great but my Test was 217. He didnt tell me if that was free or total, he just said it was really really low. He said I should do anther PCT, I been off PCT for over a month.
That's total as 217 free would be out of the range high but just barely.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Been in the game over 20 years. I assure you, on nothing other than 100mg/week of Watson Cyp. Straight from the Walmart pharmacy. No PH's etc. Haven't touched anything else in many months.
That is very high for 100mg I just had mine ran by my doc and was 1418 and 427 on 200mg script. The higher you test on less the better though.

In would say your estrogen is probably a little high. I use .5mg arimidex 2x a week and my e2 was 20 which is slightly low and where I like it

Ranges?

You respond well to testosterone

Last edited:
8 replies and not ONE person asked when he did his last injection before his blood test?

wtf pro muscle

Injection on Sunday evening, blood test on Tue around noon.

And that's exactly why your test level is so high. You drew blood the second your level peaked. If you waited 7 days, your test level would be A LOT lower

8 replies and not ONE person asked when he did his last injection before his blood test?

wtf pro muscle

bud I have never seen anyone with those numbers 7 days past injection....I assumed #s were from next day after his injection

but anyway OP. How do you feel ? Fuck the numbers... how is libido ? I'd say you should try 80mgs split in two injections

This is something not often (or ever) posted on here, so here goes.

Start looking into neurotransmitter issues with TRT. Some guys respond to trt and need nothing but test. But many, myself included, run into problems and require some other supps. Test for some means high dopamine, which sounds good, but after too long, it can also mean LOW progesterone, low cortisol, which means high Nor Adrenaline (backup fuel). This is where the problems begin.

The problems stem from (in many cases) LOW Pregnenolone and often low DHEA. Things your body stops making when you're shut down long enough.
And low progesterone, (yes) which is needed for sex drive. I dunno, but Id be willing to wager, that it's a ratio thing. i.e. With high Test, progesterone needs to be higher than normal levels.

Taking hCG EOD or often, daily, solves the pregnenolone problem. Taking a little DHEA solves the other. These are the base of many many other hormones. If your body is not making them, other neurotransmitters can't be made from them.

For me, this (suddenly) became a problem with stress, and very high NorEpinephrine-adrenaline. So I'd be nervous all the time, sex drive was shot. Absolutely.

hCG did a bit to help, but gotta deal with E2 then. DHEA gave me my first normal night's sleep in weeks. Libido is coming back.

Test and E2 are hammers. Sure you need some test. And some kinda E2, but the range for sex drive and function is wide. But having good levels of neurotransmitters in the brain is the key to well being,

Why does no one wonder that the "great" effect of Test goes away after a while? Something is missing.

Sorry for the rant. It's just that people are all about Test/E2. But some people (like me) have perfect numbers and feel like shit. Solving the brain levels of hormones and neurotransmitters brought me back when shit was getting way way out of hand for just a dude on TRT who cycles LOW doses maybe once a year...

Last edited:

wtf pro muscle

Thanks Nothuman,you hit in on the head.I think when using test cyp it's best to do blood work 5 days after your shot to correctly assess your test level .i just assumed that since the doc ordered the bloodwork they would know this .then again most of theses docs don't know shit so that explains everything

I do want to add that the op's test level would still be pretty high for 100mg/week even after 5 days but most likely in the high normal range which is a great total test score for that amount of test

Dam wish I had # like this! Crazy.... I can't say 100% but I got bloods done a while back on Watson test. Free was 12. Total was 70. Couldn't figure out what was wrong. Got a new bottle of script test everything came back where my normal always is. ? Can pharm grade mess up? In ur case more than 200mg per ml. And mine none?

110% or expect to regret it!

That's total as 217 free would be out of the range high but just barely.

Holy Shit, it was total. How bad is that? Im looking to get 15,000 iu HCG and Nolva ASAP to run another PCT. I mean it was a week after PCT ended, and I dont feel terrible or anything. I just got some Bulgarian Trib and DAA to maybe help a little, even if its mostly mental.

Holy Shit, it was total. How bad is that? Im looking to get 15,000 iu HCG and Nolva ASAP to run another PCT. I mean it was a week after PCT ended, and I dont feel terrible or anything. I just got some Bulgarian Trib and DAA to maybe help a little, even if its mostly mental.
Mine was 138 so you best me lol

Mine was 138 so you best me lol

Yeah I guess after a 20 week cycle I shouldnt be too surprised. This is the down side of coming completely off for 7 months of the year, the first 2 months after PCT are Shitty.

I might change my approach and just do a 12 week cycle during summer with some HCG during the cycle to try and prevent total shut down. I figure If I use all short esters I can get the same gains in 12 weeks as I was in 20 weeks with Test Cyp and Primo... Maybe switch to Test Prop and Mast Prop

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws