over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test Levels?

So0prmann

Registered
Hey all

i’m running a pretty reputable labs products.
750mg Sust (250mg eod)
300mg Mast Enan (100mg eod)
150mg Trest (50mg eod)

I just got bloodwork done after 4.5 weeks.

My test levels were 1,115ng/dl which seem kind of low considering when i did labs 5 weeks ago on trt they were 860ng/dl.

My free test is 1,414 with the range being 16-68.

Anything that can account for this?

Thank you for your input

Also, I would like to add my SHBG levels were real low 2.7 (range 20-60)

Seems low I would think. When I did 500 mg a week one time, mine were 2400 ng/dl...

Any reason for low shbg and high free test? looks like the free test is not converting.

Hey all

750mg Sust (250mg eod)
150mg Trest (50mg eod)

My test levels were 1,115ng/dl which seem kind of low considering when i did labs 5 weeks ago on trt they were 860ng/dl.

Thank you for your input
Are you sure that your free is 1,414?

yes, sir. i have attached the copy of blood work.

It only lists % as the unit. If it's calculated in pg/dl vs ng/dl for total test, you'll see this number as abnormally high. Quest Diagnostics actually does this; reports total T in ng/dl, but free T in pg/dl which if you have out of reference numbers, it'll make people think they have abnormally high free T even though it's in the 2-3% "range" of normalcy in comparison to their total T

1414 pg/dl = 141 ng/dl

Which is is still high

Wonder if your total test is capped at a certain number on the panel, and you need a different test to get an actual reading...that's a low number for 750 mgs a week

Reactions: XXL
It only lists % as the unit. If it's calculated in pg/dl vs ng/dl for total test, you'll see this number as abnormally high. Quest Diagnostics actually does this; reports total T in ng/dl, but free T in pg/dl which if you have out of reference numbers, it'll make people think they have abnormally high free T even though it's in the 2-3% "range" of normalcy in comparison to their total T

1414 pg/dl = 141 ng/dl

Which is is still high

Wonder if your total test is capped at a certain number on the panel, and you need a different test to get an actual reading...that's a low number for 750 mgs a week
Thank you so much for feedback. I do not think total t is capped since it isn’t at the max of the range. Range goes to 1197 and mine is reported as 1115.

i understand what you’re saying about the reporting in % of free test. however it looks like it’s way outside the range if the range is 60

also the levels are low for 750mg. i will say now i got the product from motorboat since i do not see him on the board anymore. and maybe this is why.

Could Masteron be putting my free test levels that high?
Not being a buzz kill but if you are asking this, how can you be using this compound? Mast and Prov bind SHBG thus inc free test. That’s the point, physiologically begins using them, among other things.

I’m sorry, let me re-word that then.

could it be that the masteron i am using is increasing my free test to that high of a number?

i’m sure a handful of people use masteron not knowing the range it will place their free test.

I’m sorry, let me re-word that then.

could it be that the masteron i am using is increasing my free test to that high of a number?

i’m sure a handful of people use masteron not knowing the range it will place their free test.
We all learn and by no means not trying to be a dick, it’s not me. But it’s not about the numbers, it’s about know what Mast does. Yes it inc FT by binding SHBG. Yes the Mast is for sure inc FT, that’s what it does.

Hey all

750mg Sust (250mg eod)
150mg Trest (50mg eod)

Thank you for your input

Your SHBG is low and your free test is high because of not only the Masteron, but especially the Trestolone.

Trestolone and Trenbolone are both very strong androgens and will drive down your SHBG to very low levels, leading to high free test levels. When I've taken even small amounts (60mg per week) of Trestolone in the past, it drove my normally high SHBG down into the single digits, raising my free test levels. You are taking 150mg per week, which is much more than I took, so it's no wonder that your SHBG is so low.

Unfortunately both Trest and Tren give me gyno and other problems, so I probably won't be taking them again. Wish I could, as they both gave me amazing results, but also gyno that I have to look at every day in the mirror. So I stick to mostly test.

The combination of Trest and Masteron explains why your SHBG is so low, and your free test so high.

I have no idea why your total test isn't higher. I've been using Motorboat's test cyp for a long time now, and my bloodwork has always come back with my test at very high levels. So in my experience, his products have always been good.

Lower shbg will not only effect free test but also total test. Shbg binds to testosterone to lengthen its life span for later. Testosterone without the ester (which is the only testosterone that shows up on bloodwork) is only circulating in your blood for a number of hours unless shbg binds to it.
Shbg can be on a testosterone molecule for I believe it was 7-21 days ( could be off a week on that) after which it goes back to being "free" test.
So if you have low shbg as soon as esters are cleaved off the molecule the test is doing what it does and gone in a few hours.
Your total is wildly low though. My shbg is slightly higher than yours and my prescribed cyp gets me 3.2 times what ever I inject but the Dr calculates my fee test to be 17.5% o

Thank you for the replies. This is amazing information to have, and it is appreciated.

I have been around a long time, never ever want to hurt someones reputation. Maybe it was just a bad batch? Not sure, I am using his trest, and masteron and those seem to be working as per bloods. Im throwing in someone elses test and will run bloods again in 4 weeks.

Thank you again.

I respond extremely poorly with serum levels based on my dosage. That said, I tried 1500mg Test weekly and my serum levels were over 7000. I'm betting a good responder would be double that. Your testosterone is probably half the labeled dose since I get those levels on about 300mg weekly.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws