Test/mast/dbol/anadrol ...

jimmy1982

Registered
Anyone care to give a little feed back on this
750 mg sust a week
100 mg of mast a week
75 mg dbol per day
50 mg of anadrol a day
I want to run this for 4-5 wks then drop the dbol and anadrol and go to test tren mast for 8-10 wks .....

Wouldnt you want atleast 300mg of mast per week? Seems too low to me

750 mg sust a week
100 mg of mast a week
75 mg dbol per day
50 mg of anadrol a day
I want to run this for 4-5 wks then drop the dbol and anadrol and go to test tren mast for 8-10 wks .....

What are your intentions behind this cycle?

750 mg sust a week
100 mg of mast a week
75 mg dbol per day
50 mg of anadrol a day

IMPROPER DOSING!

Masteron should be 300-400mg per week.

75mg Dianabol is excessive, start with 30mg and work up to 50mg only if needed.

Increase Anadrol to at least 100mg per day, unless you are cutting.

IMPROPER DOSING!

I agree i would start with 300 mast and 30dbol 50 anadrol.

I agree with the above...

But if you are relatively new to the game you could do yourself a favor and drop one of the orals and lower the Sust to 500-600mg/week

Just a thought.

What are your intentions behind this cycle?

Same thing I was wondering? Careful on oral combos , can be appetite wrecker. someone(s) else mentioned 75mg dbol excessive. I agree.
Good dbol benefit to sides ratio up to about 40 50 mgs for me.
Higher than that I start to go backwards due to sides complications.
Can't eat , shitty sleep, low back pump from just walking let alone training.
Good luck, T

Cycle doesnt really make sense.. intentions should definitely be brought into detail. Also, anadrol should be higher dbol should be lower if using thd combo... i had phenomenal results with zero sides with 100mg drol 30mg dbol daily.. aside from horrendous lower back pumps from just standing up lol.. and pumps working out, especially delts, forearms, and lower back were so damn painful. Well worth it though..

Last edited:
IMPROPER DOSING!

To me its over kill using dbol and anadrol at the same time. I would just stick with one. THe water retention on those 2 at that dose would be really bad IMO. Watch out BP. Like BNS says, 30 mg/day is a good starting dose. 50mg/day should blast you to the moon if its good stuff. Ive had crappy dbol before where I needed more than 50mg/day, but if its decent then even 30mg will be plenty. I would also worry about the load on you liver taking all of those orals at once.

To me its over kill using dbol and anadrol at the same time. I would just stick with one. THe water retention on those 2 at that dose would be really bad IMO. Watch out BP. Like BNS says, 30 mg/day is a good starting dose. 50mg/day should blast you to the moon if its good stuff. Ive had crappy dbol before where I needed more than 50mg/day, but if its decent then even 30mg will be plenty. I would also worry about the load on you liver taking all of those orals at once.

Have you read the read ups on stacking the 2 with low-average doses? Less toxic less sides than high dose of one. I loved it

I have used d-Bol in the past ... And ran 750 a week of sust on my last cycle .... I did read up using both d and anadrol at the same time that's why I wanted to try .... I have never used mast ... I will turn up the dose ... This is only the second time using dbol the first time must have been bunk cause I saw no results until I was at 100 mg a day !! I was turning it down for the anadrol ... As for the liver I take milk thistle by the fist full and also take animal pak which I believe has it in it as well ....

Have you read the read ups on stacking the 2 with low-average doses? Less toxic less sides than high dose of one. I loved it

Yeah, I could see that perhaps but 75 mg/day of dbol isnt a low dose.

I have used d-Bol in the past ... And ran 750 a week of sust on my last cycle .... I did read up using both d and anadrol at the same time that's why I wanted to try .... I have never used mast ... I will turn up the dose ... This is only the second time using dbol the first time must have been bunk cause I saw no results until I was at 100 mg a day !! I was turning it down for the anadrol ... As for the liver I take milk thistle by the fist full and also take animal pak which I believe has it in it as well ....

Yeah, that dbol must have been crap. Really if you get good stuff youll feel something and see results within less than 1 week, and thats with a dose of 30 mg.

Yeah, I could see that perhaps but 75 mg/day of dbol isnt a low dose.

Yeah definitely, for even highly experienced i wouldnt recommend going over 50mg dbol on thd combo.. like i stated i had fantastic results on 100 drol and 30 dbol with no sides other than horrible pumps. Strength gains trumped previous runs with superdrol even.. badass combo.. next oral run will try high dose dbol on its own.. possible 100mg.. just as a comparison

I'd up the Mast to 300-3400p/w, the the anadrol to 75 mg ed, and drop the d-bol to 40mg ed.

Yeah definitely, for even highly experienced i wouldnt recommend going over 50mg dbol on thd combo.. like i stated i had fantastic results on 100 drol and 30 dbol with no sides other than horrible pumps. Strength gains trumped previous runs with superdrol even.. badass combo.. next oral run will try high dose dbol on its own.. possible 100mg.. just as a comparison

that sounds like a good dose. people dont realize how much more powerful dbol is than anadrol gram per gram.

Thanks a lot gentlemen.... I will let you know how it turns out ....

that sounds like a good dose. people dont realize how much more powerful dbol is than anadrol gram per gram.

True that, i usually go by a rule that 2mg drol is about 1mg dbol. So 100mg drol wouls be like 50 dbol etc

I recently fell in love with Injectable Dianabol, using the Injectable Anadrol soon. :)

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws