over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test/Mast/Var?

JTAustin3

Registered
Newbies
What do you guys think of Test/Mast/Anavar? I’m pretty new to this so maybe this is a dumb question

Is this a first cycle? Give some more information on yourself. Like age, height, weight, BF%, etc.

Have you cycled before, past experience. There’s a wealth of knowledge here so don’t be afraid to read up and educate yourself.

Cage

This would be second cycle, I’ll be 24 when I do this cycle this summer, 5’9, 205, not sure body fat but I’m not fat by no means just holding a little weight actually on a cruise right now and I hold a little water retention but believe it or not Apple cider vinegar has knocked it out

I think you would be gtg with the Test and Var for your second cycle. You are more than welcome to add in the Mast but you should be sure that your bf % is below 10% I believe someone correct me if it needs to be lower. I just know that from my experience and research they say Mast really shines in the lower bf ranges so almost like a good finisher on a cutting cycle to give you that vascular dry look. So the var will do a really nice job helping drop fat especially in the belly area. So maybe run your test and var and get nice and lean and for the finisher add in the mast the last 6-8 weeks. That's another thing with Mast it needs to be run for a longer time frame for it to work its magic. 10 to 12 wks even better.

My advice would be to get bloodwork before you start your cycle. If you are cruising at a low dose as you say and I’m assuming the cruise is your normal it will establish a baseline for later. What doses are you planning on running and what was your previous cycle? Remember get the most out of the least!!!

My advice would be to get bloodwork before you start your cycle. If you are cruising at a low dose as you say and I’m assuming the cruise is your normal it will establish a baseline for later. What doses are you planning on running and what was your previous cycle? Remember get the most out of the least!!!
I like that tank thank you. I’m cruising at half a cc right now every week

I am running
Test enathate 125 per week
Masteron enathate 100 per week
Var 50 a day. Half in morning half at night.

My veins are just popping out of my arms like crazy. My skin has a hard definition look to it. I love it.

Odd thing is that my sex drive seems to have gone down when i started masteron.

As a pure guess, the Masteron is displacing too much estrogen, you're getting too much DHT stimulation, or the Masteron is directly lowering libido (it happens to some). Try bumping your test up in 25mg increments and lowering the Masteron 25mg every two weeks, ie, 150mg test and 75mg Masteron for two weeks and see if that helps. Keep going until you feel better. I need a lot more E2 than most guys to feel well, libido included.

Going to try your idea. Only I will bump up test 25 mg and keep running the same amount of masteron. Thanks for advice!

Depends on how well your controlling your estrogen is my only guess. I took mast for a couple months during my trt to see how it would effect my sex drive and I noticed at low amounts it worked best because there was no need for AI then I got crazy and used a lot and had to control the estro but once I did I could have sex 3 times a day 😂

I’m about to start my pct as I’m done injecting and waiting for the enanthate to slowly get out of my system before I start hcg nolva and clomid. And if anyone has pct recommendations lmk

Personally I run HCG during the cycle and then two weeks after my last injection of Enanthate. I keep my balls working while on the cycle so that when I come off they can just kick start on their own a lot easier. I don't use anything for PCT. I just let the body do its own thing and go back to normal.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131