over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test, Masteron, Equipoise cycle

nickflex85

Registered
Im Definetly going for a harder vascular look. I'm thinking to try something like this before using tren.
5'8
28yrs old
184-187lbs
Not first cycle. Ran shorter less dose cycle than this but still effective.
Andropen 275 : 600mg x 12wks
Masteron 200 : 4-500mg x 12wks
Equipoise 300 : 6-700mg x 12wks

Any opinions or advice is welcome. I might run up to 16 weeks to get full affect of the EQ. How do you think running winni tabs at last 4-6 weeks sounds? I'm straight male dancer who is looking to gain but woukd rather have quality over quantity.
All Auexis products... Any good!!? Please shed any light on this. Thanks bros!

Lots of reviews over in the sponsor forum

In terms of EQ.. I would at least run it 16 weeks at a minimum of 600mg per week.

any reasoning behind not taking tren or npp ? I feel those are both good compounds that could serve you well.

I exclusively used their products while they were a sponsor here. Always had great service and top notch gear. Haven't ordered anything since they've gone private and not sure if I want to now. It's all bad reviews since they went private. Bunk gear, bad service, claiming to not have received payment for products.

I exclusively used their products while they were a sponsor here. Always had great service and top notch gear. Haven't ordered anything since they've gone private and not sure if I want to now. It's all bad reviews since they went private. Bunk gear, bad service, claiming to not have received payment for products.

Thats what I'm scared about! I'm thinking about eurobio.. The problem is some sponsors dont have everything I'm looking for at the price. And as far as tren, I might save my first run with tren for the summer. I'm not sure what npp is. I usually respond well lower doses of gearvso I'm trying simple compounds for now .thanks brothers for input .

Npp is basically a fast acting deca. Some people prefer Deca over Eq , but both take a very long time to notice results . I'm on a test cyp/ Deca stack now. It took 5-6 weeks before it kicked in. Eq is similar and both should be ran for a long period of time . For me, 18 maybe 20 weeks . Eq will make you more vascular with less bloat. If that's what your going for in the winter great, but prepare to be patient if your not kick starting it with an oral.

Thanks! I only want to cut because of my part time job.. I need to have visible definition lol.. Although might consider an all out bulk just so I can build more foundation to cut from.

fitnesskatz

i like it,,,i would transition at week 12 to primo and var and maybe keep your eq in there for an additionally 4-8 weeks

I see you have done a cycle before and it was effective. I'm wondering why such a high dose 1600mg-1800mg per week? Where do you go from here? Start low and add food that's what makes the magic happen! If your determined to go high then just do a 6 week blast and then drop to 100mg-150mg test for 6 weeks then repeat.

I see you have done a cycle before and it was effective. I'm wondering why such a high dose 1600mg-1800mg per week? Where do you go from here? Start low and add food that's what makes the magic happen! If your determined to go high then just do a 6 week blast and then drop to 100mg-150mg test for 6 weeks then repeat.

Hey bro, thanks for the advice, but I was wondering what you were talking about when you mentioned high dose? Combined with the three compounds maybe but each separate maybe only between 600mg of eq a week and test and mast around same. Is that too much? I thought it was standard for each to be around that. Thanks again.

I'd do 200mg of short test instead of 600mg of a long one to avoid any bloat.

Hey bro, thanks for the advice, but I was wondering what you were talking about when you mentioned high dose? Combined with the three compounds maybe but each separate maybe only between 600mg of eq a week and test and mast around same. Is that too much? I thought it was standard for each to be around that. Thanks again.

For the desired look I believe u want u could use about a third of each compound.

im going to be the old school asshole who suggests that at 5'8" 185lbs you shouldn't be hitting a 1800mg total/wk of gear nor should you be cutting.

10 weeks of testosterone @ 750mg/wk
6-8 weeks of dbol @ 40-50mg per day or post workout.
1mg adex mon wed fri

good luck bro!

Equipoise is not something that can be ran low right? I thought it was usually 600mg minimum to benefit from it. I appreciate all the comments and definitely take it all in. I see what youre saying about so many MG's but besides the test.. mast and EQ are not very strong. I'm looking to gain quality muscle so maybe I'm taking too high of dosage. I thought each was a pretty standard dose.I could understand if I was taking tren or DECA it'd be high. I'm hoping for a lower side cycle.. I'll take any advice to mind thanks

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member